Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So he didn't want to collect so that he wouldn't have to give the money to his kids? Sounds like dad of the year material.

He should've used the windfall to satisfy his debts but karma got him anyway.

He took care of his kid, just not his baby momma..

How long till points get loaded to the app? Made a purchase on Saturday but I don’t see any points yet
I think if you already registered for the kicks before you gotvthe points for good member then you're out of luck. Cause once u register for a release ur current status is locked in

I think if you already registered for the kicks before you gotvthe points for good member then you're out of luck. Cause once u register for a release ur current status is locked in
NOOO!! I bought shoes sunday but registered before I was gold status. So the 3 min headstart won't apply ?

Idk I have little hope I did hit on the off white Vapor max release via Nike.

He should have required location on the emails to help the locals or require try state area ID.

That email box is going to be flooded with dudes from overseas and beyond.

Idk I have little hope I did hit on the off white Vapor max release via Nike.

He should have required location on the emails to help the locals or require try state area ID.

That email box is going to be flooded with dudes from overseas and beyond.
Word, but that's more work and from the lack of info they sent out....they're lazy.

Also, it's easier to backdoor/hold pairs when a bunch are unclaimed

I didn't even bother with the Empty Gallery "raffle." Impossible odds the way they did it.

Back
Top Bottom