Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Almost feel that size swap is like that size 17 for size 9 debacle in one of the other threads lol.

I've met some good people through NT...fingers crossed...IG has some cool people too...just looking for help

BEC04BA0-7FBD-4AC8-B8DB-17A042B76806.png

Just got shipping confirmation for the exclusive accesss pair! :nthat:

Just need the EUs to complete the three-peat.

Attachments

• 0167818F-83CD-443A-95A0-AEA039166593.png
    0167818F-83CD-443A-95A0-AEA039166593.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 48
Lol cats think accepting free money is greed. If I like a shoe I’ll keep it no matter how much it’s going for though.
I mean there’s resale (30-50 bucks minus shipping, fees, time, etc) and then there’s free money. I have my limits but dudes giving up mortgage reducing money........ I’ll throw on something else haha

I mean there’s resale (30-50 bucks minus shipping, fees, time, etc) and then there’s free money. I have my limits but dudes giving up mortgage reducing money........ I’ll throw on something else haha
Even that 30-50 adds up when you moving 10+ boxes a day, but yea I agree with you. That’s 3-4 bape hoodies right there id prefer that over these off whites

Already come to terms that I'll have to cop these at resell on StockX. When do you guys think would be the best time to cop? Trying to be strategic about this and strike when the price is the lowest.

Hmmm I can cart but some reason it's saying sir max98 can someone tell me the written color scheme for the jordan 1.
**nvm saw the other posts

Last edited:
Hmmm I can cart but some reason it's saying sir max98 can someone tell me the written color scheme for the jordan 1.
**nvm saw the other posts
Glitch read the title above the size selection.

Don't think I've been happier to receive a pair of kicks not in my size ...just recieved shipping confirmation...tri-state area if that matters

Hmmm I can cart but some reason it's saying sir max98 can someone tell me the written color scheme gor the jordan 1.
It happened to me & a few other ppl here earlier. The app is glitching. Be careful, someone already purchased a different shoe that popped up in the cart. When I clicked the pic it was womans air max. Started back peddling like a mutha****er.

Back
Top Bottom