Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I believe codes never worked on shoes that were on SNKRS, until they moved to Nike.

In the past, shoes sat (even great shoes like Bred 13s!!!!!!), so those dope shoes moved to Nike and people were able to apply coupons. The issue is that now stock on anything decent is limited and usually sells out on SNKRS, so it doesn't make it to Nike.

I could be mistaken, but that's my understanding.

00B51224-8C92-450C-B5A3-FFDB1C82140F.jpeg

Man I got a size 4.5 and accidentally sold it as a size 4 on stock x ...what should I do?? And size 4.5 going for a little more smfh, I'm not tryna get hit with no fees

Those that are actually wearing these, did y’all cut off the paper hang tags on both shoes or wearing them with them on? Feel like they’d get all beat up still on.

Man I got a size 4.5 and accidentally sold it as a size 4 on stock x ...what should I do?? And size 4.5 going for a little more smfh, I'm not tryna get hit with no fees

Email stock X support & be polite with them, they should wave the 15% fee! Happen to me once :rofl::smh:

They’ll give you a warning & tell you to be very careful next time. :nerd:

Seriously?...sometimes people joke around too much on here, I want to believe you
I’ve done the same thing. They’ll just cancel the sale for you and tell you not to do it again. They might ask you to send a picture of the box or something.

Thank you both, I just emailed them, I'll keep you posted. So mad I did that and yesterday was half off seller fees so I'm missing out on that now, and prices are doing downhill

Wanna sell me or oop me those blue/orange laces? I like the one of each look and mine didn’t come with any :frown:
Tried the blue and it was too much blue for me. Orange looked good, but there's already a bunch of orange accents on the shoe.

I think the green laces from the Chicagos would be pretty cool (as posted a few pages back). I think the purple laces from the White pair could work too. Black would be cool, reminiscent of the Supreme Dunk Hi's.

In the end, I chose the white laces because I prefer them a little toned down. Gotta snip those paper tags and wear them out.

IMG_20180529_194045.jpg

That was put out like last week before word of the June 19th RD.. I'm not saying its not valid btw, just that it's not the latest info.

This Post In Specific Was Made 2 Days Ago.....

Theres Been 3 Dates Loosely Tossed Around For Weeks Now For Sure.

Looking Like The 19th Or 23rd Is The Most Likely At This Point :nerd:

Well Known Resellers Setting Shipping Dates Of The 19th So Who Knows I Suppose...

Such low expectations...
This Post In Specific Was Made 2 Days Ago.....

Theres Been 3 Dates Loosely Tossed Around For Weeks Now For Sure.

Looking Like The 19th Or 23rd Is The Most Likely At This Point :nerd:

Well Known Resellers Setting Shipping Dates Of The 19th So Who Knows I Suppose...

I am not even going to believe anything unless it’s coming from nikes mouth!!! 8,19.23rd ... who knows as far as i see it the “suprise” drop was the release date.. so if i was you guys ya should buy now just to be safe since prices r so cheap

Ya I'm going to have to try for at least one full retail pair.... >D

Back
Top Bottom