Offical Halloween Costume Ideas

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

quailman.jpg

I'm finally going to try and pull this one off.

This was my costume for halloween last year lol...the girls were all feeling that one
devil.gif

ya i did quail-man last yr too, as many jokers as there was last yr , thats how many michael jacksons youll see this yr.

im thinking bout this (im not black but f it)
picture-82.png

im surprised no one has said it, i dont care steal my idea, its not like im going to the same spot as yall

snake_eyes.jpg

gi-joe-snake-eyes.jpg

snake_eyes_mv.jpg

I already have the movie visor and the swords here, buy some underarmour gear, boots, pants, and holster and it is a lock

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

snake_eyes.jpg

gi-joe-snake-eyes.jpg

snake_eyes_mv.jpg

I already have the movie visor and the swords here, buy some underarmour gear, boots, pants, and holster and it is a lock
First time this been mentioned on the 4th page
smh.gif
If I did the whole Halloween thing this would be mine

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

vaughn-790656.jpg

18956366.jpg

Deciding between these two. I went as Agassi last year circa 1992.

my 2 favorite movies. i always wanted a rick vaughn haircut when i was young but my mom woudnt let me
laugh.gif
i might have to do thatt this year

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

dodgeball_wideweb__430x288.jpg

purple tubesocks 'n !*%+..
pimp.gif
I was Dwight Goodman two years ago.

And last year I was Bobby Light.

Still trying to figure out what I want to be for this year though. I might be Mario or something. We'll see.

This was me last year:
n904615575_4677589_9996.jpg

I'm gonna be Otto from The Simpsons this year.
Ot.jpg

Long hair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ecko89

This was me last year:
n904615575_4677589_9996.jpg

I'm gonna be Otto from The Simpsons this year.
Ot.jpg

Long hair.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Scratch that, I'ma be Wayne this year

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

ya i did quail-man last yr too, as many jokers as there was last yr , thats how many michael jacksons youll see this yr.

im thinking bout this (im not black but f it)
picture-82.png

im surprised no one has said it, i dont care steal my idea, its not like im going to the same spot as yall
Choppa Suit!
roll.gif

past couple years i dress up as a baseball player.
throw on a jersey, cap, i have baseball pants and baseball socks already too
i dont need to buy anything and it's pretty good

Originally Posted by Frijolero

Me and a friend are going to dress up as a bulls, then the rest of the group is going to dress up in all white with red belts and we will be doing the running of the bulls. This will be at IV (UCSB)

ill be on the lookout for that
laugh.gif

Did the 60's Batman costume last year......good times lol...... Gonna be stealing an idea from here...Keep em coming NT lol.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

r8xw7s.jpg

havent figured out how to pull it off
pull off what?? Thats only lingerie, not even with a theme going to it.....most girls will at least attempt to throw on cat whiskers or bunnyears or something

anyways I was thinking of doing poison ivy, the one when uma therman was her, but minus the red hair

I saw a guy in black face as Steve Urkel. A girl was complaining saying it's racist and he just said, "Did I do that?!" Pure comedy.

Back
Top Bottom