Offical Halloween Costume Ideas

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I was thinking about being Jay Z with a cardboard cut out of Lil Mama on my side.

Not sure how i can pull it off though
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ima be Thriller MJ again did 2 years ago, gotta do it again! Ima do Billie Jean too.

I'm trying to get this costume together, Clint Eastwood as Man With No Name (Good, Bad, Ugly trilogy)

wgrp84.jpg

if anyone can find me 1) that specific style hat (not any old cowboy hat) 2) a poncho like that 3) boots with spurs PLEASE let me know thanks

I was gonna do it big as Jango Fett this year, but no way it'll be done by Halloween so I'll just be going as Naked Snake
snake_calorie.jpg

My friend and I are wearing yarmulkes, curls and long beards and painting ourselves orange. We are going as Orange Jews.

3) boots with spurs PLEASE let me know thanks

Boots dont come with spurs youll have to buy those seperate, but you can find them online easy. not too expensive either. I had spurs last year

Anymore group costume ideas?
nerd.gif

Saw an amazing and authentic WWF old school group with macho man and Brett Heart, it was awesome

I think Ill be Alex from clockwork orange this year

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

snake_eyes.jpg

gi-joe-snake-eyes.jpg

snake_eyes_mv.jpg

I already have the movie visor and the swords here, buy some underarmour gear, boots, pants, and holster and it is a lock
First time this been mentioned on the 4th page
smh.gif
If I did the whole Halloween thing this would be mine

See page 3 pimp

im thinking fresh prince or some kind of will smith character of some sort, i just need to grow a mustache and i'm in there!

I know its old. But my daughters are now just getting into this show. so I am thinking about doing this. LOL. and just make a cardboard boom box
DjLance.jpg

Originally Posted by shaft

me and my guys are going as different boxers from Mike Tyson Punch-Out.

That'll be sick! So many good characters. Someone should be Soda Popinski and be all pink and drink soda. Haha!

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

whats up with the fat man from roseanne wearing fake Grape Vs at the end of page 2?

they are not fake they just PS the jumpman off because they didnt want to advertise JB for free

just like in the beginning of the fresh prince you see will wearing metallic 5s with no jumpman

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by shaft

me and my guys are going as different boxers from Mike Tyson Punch-Out.

That'll be sick! So many good characters. Someone should be Soda Popinski and be all pink and drink soda. Haha!
Yeah, that's a dope idea for sure.

Back
Top Bottom