*Offical Signs of the Last Days on Earth Post

Lately there has been a lot of discussion on the signs of the last days. Here are some signs on Islam talks about (Muslims correct me if I'm wrong)Post yours.

Minor Signs
-The Prophet hood of Muhammad
-The death of the Prophet
-The appearance of claimants to Prophet hood
-When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy
-When people dispute over petty issues
-When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility ofoffspring
-Disappearance of knowledge and appearance of ignorance
-Increase in the number of police and helpers of the oppressors
-Spread of fornication
-Spread of musical instruments
-Drinking of intoxicants and its being allowed
-Building tall buildings
-Increase in killing
-People will indulge in homosexuality
-Time passing quickly - When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours
-Appearance of wickedness, cutting off of relations and ill treatment of neighbors
-Increase of extreme miserliness
-Increase in trade
-Increase in earthquakes
-Appearance of sinking into the earth, transformation into animals and false-accusations
-The raising of the despicable people to positions of importance
-That greeting is given only to those the person knows
-That knowledge is sought from other than the scholars in truth
-Appearance of women in clothes which do not cover them
-Increase in size of the new moons
-When oppression, jealousy, and greed become the order of the day
-Increase in falsehood and having no concern to check reports
-Increase in false testimony and withholding true witness
-Large number of women and small number of men
-Sudden death being common
-Hatred amongst people's hearts
-Increase in rain but decrease in agriculture
-The talking of wild animals and inanimate objects to people
-Wishing for death because of the severity of trials
-When it will be regarded as a shame to act on Quran injunctions
-When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy
-When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
-The sending of a pleasant wind to take away the souls of the Believers
-The attacking of the Sacred House and dismantling of the Kabbah

Major Signs
-The Dijjal (Anti-Christ)
The Return Of Issa (Jesus)
-Yajooj and Maajooj
-The three great sinkings of the earth
-The appearance of smoke in the sky
-The rising of the sun in the west
-The beast of the earth
-The fire which brings the people together
-The blowing of the first Trumpet killing all humans on Earth.
-The blowing of the second Trumpet marking resurrection.
-The awaiting of Judgment by all humans, a process that is said to take thousands of years under a scorching sun.
-Judgment of mankind begins.

^ What the hell..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by n00b logic

I'll laugh once 2012 is over with.

swing%20and%20miss.jpg

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 2012?

Man doesn't know. Only God knows when the time is right. FTR I have never told anyone that 2012 would be the end and I don't recall the OP saying thateither.

I REPEAT MAN DOES NOT KNOW THE TIME. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

Who gives a crap when it ends you won't have enough time to sit around and say I told you so. Tomorrow is not promised. Piss on what will happen worryabout today. When it happens you won't know otherwise live your life.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by n00b logic

I'll laugh once 2012 is over with.

swing%20and%20miss.jpg

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT 2012?

Man doesn't know. Only God knows when the time is right. FTR I have never told anyone that 2012 would be the end and I don't recall the OP saying that either.

I REPEAT MAN DOES NOT KNOW THE TIME. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

QFT

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Who gives a crap when it ends you won't have enough time to sit around and say I told you so. Tomorrow is not promised. Piss on what will happen worry about today. When it happens you won't know otherwise live your life.

Its always good to be ready.

Who gives a crap when it ends you won't have enough time to sit around and say I told you so. Tomorrow is not promised. Piss on what will happen worry about today. When it happens you won't know otherwise live your life.

I'd rather live my life than live my life wondering

Peep this. Lets say your married and have three beautiful children. Are you going to have protection or some type of security alarm to betterprotect them or are you just going to say nothing will happen. People need to read this stuff and peep whats been going on in the world and what is lined up tohappen. Stop thinking it wont because the foundation is being laid. Act blind if you want but your going to see that big *expletive* building(analogy) going upsooner or later.

i was hoping this was a joke post. you do realize that they were saying the same @%+$ when my grandparents were kids right?

Peep this. Lets say your married and have three beautiful children. Are you going to have protection or some type of security alarm to better protect them or are you just going to say nothing will happen. People need to read this stuff and peep whats been going on in the world and what is lined up to happen. Stop thinking it wont because the foundation is being laid. Act blind if you want but your going to see that big *expletive* building(analogy) going up sooner or later.

*%+ are you talking about? OP is talking about rapture and your talking about protection.

Back
Top Bottom