*Offical Signs of the Last Days on Earth Post

wow I had no idea I R Andre was such an ignorant and corner-cutting person

his last post in this thread with all the copy-pasted information is completely wrong. This dude can honestly think that he can go around posting this falseinformation and not be caught. SMH

The Prophet Muhammad received the word of God and the coming about of Islam was to expose the past and start the new, right religion. NOTHING was taken fromprevious religions. All facts were already known because they were the words of THE SAME GOD.

Saying Muslims worship the moon is the equivalent of saying Christians believe in Jesus and the Cross because the the Cross remotely looks like the letter J.
smh.gif

man learn your facts before you post. just making yourself look stupid.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

RKO2004:
Wow I didn't know similar this was to what I believe.
You'd be even further surprised at how similar Islam is to true Christianity if you looked into Islam further.
wink.gif
Did you now that they do acknowledge Jesus Christ as a spiritual leader, a prophet? They simply don't acknowledge Him to be the Son of God; they don't believe anyone to be the Son of God.

I didn't know that honestly. Thats why I always say we are all connected to the same tree (God). We just all branched off and went differentways I guess.

I need to study Islam more for sure. If you have time one day I need to talk with you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

RKO2004:
You'd be even further surprised at how similar Islam is to true Christianity if you looked into Islam further.
wink.gif
Did you now that they do acknowledge Jesus Christ as a spiritual leader, a prophet? They simply don't acknowledge Him to be the Son of God; they don't believe anyone to be the Son of God.

On wich the Christian Doctrine is based and stands on Ska lol, that's a hugeeeeee difference even if they have some similar things........It's likesaying a pair of Jordan XI's is the same as a pair of Yeezy's because they are both a "shoe" and are made of leather andrubber..........it's a huge difference lol, Im giving you a hard time w/e

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Shaikh Hamza yusuf says the same thing.

And I stopped listening after he said Ray was the sun god, it's Ra and the eye on the back of the dollor bill is of Horus because of his eye being gougedout by Seth, Ra only merged with Horus and became Re-Horakhty and had nothing to do with his eye what so ever......Okay ill stop now lol

On wich the Christian Doctrine is based and stands on Ska lol, that's a hugeeeeee difference even if they have some similar things........It's like saying a pair of Jordan XI's is the same as a pair of Yeezy's because they are both a "shoe" and are made of leather and rubber..........it's a huge difference lol, Im giving you a hard time w/e
Thats true, but I think what ska was trying to get at was the fact that both religions are of Abrahamic faith. Both religions believe in theprophets of God, however, when it comes to Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them both) things differ.

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

On wich the Christian Doctrine is based and stands on Ska lol, that's a hugeeeeee difference even if they have some similar things........It's like saying a pair of Jordan XI's is the same as a pair of Yeezy's because they are both a "shoe" and are made of leather and rubber..........it's a huge difference lol, Im giving you a hard time w/e
Thats true, but I think what ska was trying to get at was the fact that both religions are of Abrahamic faith. Both religions believe in the prophets of God, however, when it comes to Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them both) things differ.

And my point is that's HUGE so it makes them both very very different, two forks in the road and both lead to different places at the end even if the roadup to it for each person was the same when you hit that fork they are totally different paths........I knew what Ska meant just figured id jump in since imboard at home lol

Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

OP so what was your reason for posting thesigns of the last days of earth if you are saying it has no connection to the last day of earth coming soon?
The Realest Thing I Ever Wrote.

Originally Posted by HangTight

Originally Posted by I R Andre

If you really want to prove me wrong or any other Muslim go open the Qur'an and find one line that says we WORSHIP A MOON!
You're not gonna win this argument.
A. There are remnants of pagan moon god worship in the Koran when we have examples of Muslims swearing by the moon. These is no example in the Bible, of anyone ever swearing by a planet.
  • "I swear by the moon, And the night when it departs, And the daybreak when it shines; Surely it (hell) is one of the gravest (misfortunes)" (Koran 74:32)
  • But nay! I swear by the sunset redness, And the night and that which it drives on, And the moon when it grows full, That you shall most certainly enter one state after another. But what is the matter with them that they do not believe, And when the Qur'an is recited to them they do not make obeisance? (Koran 84:16)
  • Koran translator Yusuf Ali comments on these two passages: "Nay, verily by the Moon," Yusuf Alli comments, "The moon was worshipped as a deity in times of darkness." (Qur'an, translated by Yusuf Ali, footnote 5798, pg. 1644, explanation of why the Qur'an swears by the moon in Surah 74:32)
grin.gif

LOLOOLOLOL dude are you serious? You totally took that verse out of context and made it seem as something else. #1 that verse is talking about doubter and disbelivers it has nothing to do with WORSHIPING THE MOON! Let me Repeat that verse does not mean WORSHIP THE MOON! Just becuase I sware to my shoes, does that mean I worship my shoes?!?

Crescent moon as the standard to be used for reckoning of time:
"They ask you about the waxing and waning phases of the crescent moons, say they are to mark fixed times for mankind and Hajj." (2:189)

Moon is not my Lord:
"When he saw the moon rising in splendor He said: "This is my Lord." but when the moon set he said: Unless my Lord guide me I shall surely be among those who go astray." (6:77)

Sun and Moon to be used for reckoning of time:
"And He who made the night for rest and sun and moon for reckoning of time. This is the decree of the Exalted, the All-knowing." (6:96)

Sun, moon, and the stars governed by laws:
"Allah is He, who created the sun, the moon, and the stars (all) governed by laws under His commandment." (7:54)

Moon is the measure of month:
"The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year) so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred; that is the straight usage.......Verily the transposing (of a prohibited month) is an addition to unbelief: the unbelievers are led to wrong thereby: for they make it lawful one year and forbidden another year in order to adjust the number of months forbidden by Allah and make such forbidden ones lawful. The evil of their course seems pleasing to them. But Allah guideth not those who reject faith." (9:36-37)

Sun is source of light and Moon is just light:
"It is He who made sun a lamp, and moon a light and measured stages so you know number of years and count (of time)." (10:5)

Joseph's Dream:
"Behold Joseph said to his father: O my father! I did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves to me!"

Sun and moon continue in an orbit to their destiny:
"Allah is He who raised heavens without pillars that you can see; Then He established Himself on the throne; And He subjected the sun and the moon (to his law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (13:2)

Allah created Sun and moon, and He made them subject to you:
"It is Allah Who hath created the heavens and the earth and sendeth down rain from the skies......... He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (14:32-33)

Day and night, sun and moon, and stars made for you:
"He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (16:12)

All things bow down to Allah:
"See you not that to Allah bow down in worship all things in the heavens and on earth, the sun, the moon, the stars." (22:18)

TRY AGAIN!

LOL..you're so cute!
<3

this, my friends, is what you call a man on a mission lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LadyIntellect

If you really want to prove me wrong or any other Muslim go open the Qur'an and find one line that says we WORSHIP A MOON!
A. There are remnants of pagan moon god worship in the Koran when we have examples of Muslims swearing by the moon. These is no example in the Bible, of anyone ever swearing by a planet.
  • "I swear by the moon, And the night when it departs, And the daybreak when it shines; Surely it (hell) is one of the gravest (misfortunes)" (Koran 74:32)
  • But nay! I swear by the sunset redness, And the night and that which it drives on, And the moon when it grows full, That you shall most certainly enter one state after another. But what is the matter with them that they do not believe, And when the Qur'an is recited to them they do not make obeisance? (Koran 84:16)
  • Koran translator Yusuf Ali comments on these two passages: "Nay, verily by the Moon," Yusuf Alli comments, "The moon was worshipped as a deity in times of darkness." (Qur'an, translated by Yusuf Ali, footnote 5798, pg. 1644, explanation of why the Qur'an swears by the moon in Surah 74:32)
grin.gif

LOLOOLOLOL dude are you serious? You totally took that verse out of context and made it seem as something else. #1 that verse is talking about doubter and disbelivers it has nothing to do with WORSHIPING THE MOON! Let me Repeat that verse does not mean WORSHIP THE MOON! Just becuase I sware to my shoes, does that mean I worship my shoes?!?

"They ask you about the waxing and waning phases of the crescent moons, say they are to mark fixed times for mankind and Hajj." (2:189)

Moon is not my Lord:
"When he saw the moon rising in splendor He said: "This is my Lord." but when the moon set he said: Unless my Lord guide me I shall surely be among those who go astray." (6:77)

"And He who made the night for rest and sun and moon for reckoning of time. This is the decree of the Exalted, the All-knowing." (6:96)

"Allah is He, who created the sun, the moon, and the stars (all) governed by laws under His commandment." (7:54)

"The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year) so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred; that is the straight usage.......Verily the transposing (of a prohibited month) is an addition to unbelief: the unbelievers are led to wrong thereby: for they make it lawful one year and forbidden another year in order to adjust the number of months forbidden by Allah and make such forbidden ones lawful. The evil of their course seems pleasing to them. But Allah guideth not those who reject faith." (9:36-37)

"It is He who made sun a lamp, and moon a light and measured stages so you know number of years and count (of time)." (10:5)

Joseph's Dream:
"Behold Joseph said to his father: O my father! I did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves to me!"

"Allah is He who raised heavens without pillars that you can see; Then He established Himself on the throne; And He subjected the sun and the moon (to his law); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (13:2)

"It is Allah Who hath created the heavens and the earth and sendeth down rain from the skies......... He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (14:32-33)

"He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (16:12)

"See you not that to Allah bow down in worship all things in the heavens and on earth, the sun, the moon, the stars." (22:18)

TRY AGAIN!

LOL..you're so cute!
<3

wink.gif

Oh snap!! If that's you in your avy.
devil.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

major signs of the apocalype:

Chipotle will run out of food

All mountain dew will evaporate

Originally Posted by LadyIntellect

grin.gif

Moon is not my Lord:

Joseph's Dream:

TRY AGAIN!

LOL..you're so cute!
<3

wink.gif

Youalready know.

RKO2004 wrote:
It's bananas, man. I was out with my cousin, my best friend (they date), and his younger brother, and I was trying to explain to them howJehovah, Allah, and Yahweh are all essentially the same God. The same prophets, angels and demons appear in in each of their holy books.

I cannot tell people this enough: Being close to Him does not necessarily mean being religious. My Muslim and Jewish brothers and sisters are asclose to me as my Christian brothers and sisters. I'll even go as far as to extending that olive branch to my Hindu, Buddhist, and Shinto brothers andsisters. (After all, my maternal grandfather was Hindu...)

Man has always said it was the last days..... especially around the end....beginning of centuries. No reason to be speculating on it. Just be ready.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

RKO2004 wrote:
It's bananas, man. I was out with my cousin, my best friend (they date), and his younger brother, and I was trying to explain to them how Jehovah, Allah, and Yahweh are all essentially the same God. The same prophets, angels and demons appear in in each of their holy books.

I cannot tell people this enough: Being close to Him does not necessarily mean being religious. My Muslim and Jewish brothers and sisters are as close to me as my Christian brothers and sisters. I'll even go as far as to extending that olive branch to my Hindu, Buddhist, and Shinto brothers and sisters. (After all, my maternal grandfather was Hindu...)

If you believe Allah is only one, then its the same God.

Back
Top Bottom