*Offical Signs of the Last Days on Earth Post

Religion isn't real. You are stupid. You will die and be worm food or just be cremated. Christians, Muslims, and all other religions should be groupedtogether and they should just make a huge pile of poo that you guys should worship. Call the Religion The House of BS. The dog picture is amazing. I'm out.Science is real.

WOW, you must be really ignorant, you have no Education on this subject matter. Go do your research then come back and post when you get an idea.
Until then please FALL BACK!
Prove me wrong.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

WOW, you must be really ignorant, you have no Education on this subject matter. Go do your research then come back and post when you get an idea.
Prove me wrong.

Islam is a monotheistic religion from the seventh century. Islam itself means"submission", and a follower of Islam is called a Muslim, meaning "one who submits to God" . All Muslims believe in the Holy Qur'an inwhich it was sent down from God to the Prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel. Muslims believe that the Qur'an is the pure and holy word of God. Themain belief and concept of Islam is that there is only one God and one God only. Allah (the Arabic translation to the word God) alone is the creator of all theuniverse. To a Muslim, Allah is almighty, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who is similar to nothing and nothing is comparable to Allah (Qur'an). Islam rejects characterizing God in any human form or depicting Allah as favoring certain individuals ornations on the basis of wealth, power or race. He created the human beings as equals. They may distinguish themselves and get His favor through prayer. Muslimsalso believe Allah has no shape or form, nor is Allah male or female, has no children, parents, or partners, and there are no equal, superior, or lesser Gods.Muslims only worship God, God is the only worthy to worship.

Your whole moon concept was false like I stated before.

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Religion isn't real. You are stupid. You will die and be worm food or just be cremated. Christians, Muslims, and all other religions should be grouped together and they should just make a huge pile of poo that you guys should worship. Call the Religion The House of BS. The dog picture is amazing. I'm out. Science is real.
man u vatas loca man! you can have your views and beliefs but dont disrespect others. Its as ignorant as saying i wont vote for obama cause heblack

roll.gif
that dog is hella cool

Originally Posted by killaCAM237

Religion isn't real. You are stupid. You will die and be worm food or just be cremated. Christians, Muslims, and all other religions should be grouped together and they should just make a huge pile of poo that you guys should worship. Call the Religion The House of BS. The dog picture is amazing. I'm out. Science is real.
Hey,

Awesome first post, congratulations and all of that.

However, you may want to read the rules, grow up a bit, and read a book or two before giving everyone the impression that you are a complete moron.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by HangTight

Prove me wrong.

Islam is a monotheistic religion from the seventh century. Islam itself means "submission", and a follower of Islam is called a Muslim, meaning "one who submits to God" . All Muslims believe in the Holy Qur'an in which it was sent down from God to the Prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel. Muslims believe that the Qur'an is the pure and holy word of God. The main belief and concept of Islam is that there is only one God and one God only. Allah (the Arabic translation to the word God) alone is the creator of all the universe. To a Muslim, Allah is almighty, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who is similar to nothing and nothing is comparable to Allah (Qur'an). Islam rejects characterizing God in any human form or depicting Allah as favoring certain individuals or nations on the basis of wealth, power or race. He created the human beings as equals. They may distinguish themselves and get His favor through prayer. Muslims also believe Allah has no shape or form, nor is Allah male or female, has no children, parents, or partners, and there are no equal, superior, or lesser Gods. Muslims only worship God, God is the only worthy to worship.

For a group of people that worship god, the moon sure does play an important role in Islam. Ramadan or w/e its called is based on the lunarcalendar, and a bunch of other moon stuff in islam too i cant remember. Just really strange.
nerd.gif

Prove me wrong.

Islam is a monotheistic religion from the seventh century. Islam itself means "submission", and a follower of Islam is called a Muslim, meaning "one who submits to God" . All Muslims believe in the Holy Qur'an in which it was sent down from God to the Prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel. Muslims believe that the Qur'an is the pure and holy word of God. The main belief and concept of Islam is that there is only one God and one God only. Allah (the Arabic translation to the word God) alone is the creator of all the universe. To a Muslim, Allah is almighty, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who is similar to nothing and nothing is comparable to Allah (Qur'an). Islam rejects characterizing God in any human form or depicting Allah as favoring certain individuals or nations on the basis of wealth, power or race. He created the human beings as equals. They may distinguish themselves and get His favor through prayer. Muslims also believe Allah has no shape or form, nor is Allah male or female, has no children, parents, or partners, and there are no equal, superior, or lesser Gods. Muslims only worship God, God is the only worthy to worship.

For a group of people that worship god, the moon sure does play an important role in Islam. Ramadan or w/e its called is based on the lunar calendar, and a bunch of other moon stuff in islam too i cant remember. Just really strange.
nerd.gif

The Lunar Calendar? Seriously?

That is your proof that that Muslims worship the moon?

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

HangTight wrote:

Prove me wrong.

For a group of people that worship god, the moon sure does play an important role in Islam. Ramadan or w/e its called is based on the lunar calendar, and a bunch of other moon stuff in islam too i cant remember. Just really strange.
nerd.gif

The Lunar Calendar? Seriously?

That is your proof that that Muslims worship the moon?

He has no idea what he is talking about. He attempted to make a funny joke and he failed. Now he has no evidence to back up what he said.

eek.gif

hang tight i think you better hang tight i dont see the end anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

eek.gif

Did I ever say the world is ENDING ANY TIME SOON?!?!
All I posted was signs of the last day.

# Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
# In Mecca, there was a god named Hubal who was Lord of the Kabah.
# This Hubal was a moon god.
# One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be theorigin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roofof the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)

# The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "thegod". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
# "al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
# There is evidence that Hubal was referred to as "Allah".
# When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
# Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
# Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.
# Although Islam is today a monotheist religion, its roots are in paganism

Sneekaz wrote:

eek.gif

Did I ever say the world is ENDING ANY TIME SOON?!?!
All I posted was signs of the last day.

SORRY MAN!

from reading all that speculation, i conclude, based on my hypothesis, that the world isnt gonna end in the near future. thats all

# Moon worship has been practiced in Arabia since 2000 BC. The crescent moon is the most common symbol of this pagan moon worship as far back as 2000 BC.
# One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)

# The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
# "al-ilah" was later shortened to Allah before Muhammad began promoting his new religion in 610 AD.
# When Muhammad came along, he dropped all references to the name "Hubal" but retained the generic "Allah".
# Muhammad retained almost all the pagan rituals of the Arabs at the Kaba and redefined them in monotheistic terms.
# Regardless of the specifics of the facts, it is clear that Islam is derived from paganism that once worshiped a moon-god.

Next time you copy something please use reliable sources. All of that was biased anduntrue. If you really want to prove me wrong or any other Muslim go open the Qur'an and find one line that says we WORSHIP AMOON!

But as far as the whole Crescent Moon and Islam the story behind it has to do with the Ottoman Empire. Theearly Muslim community did not really have a symbol. During the time of the Prophet Muhammad, Islamic armies and caravans flew simple solid-colored flags(generally black, green, or white) for identification purposes. In later generations, the Muslim leaders continued to use a simple black, white, or green flagwith no markings, writing, or symbolism on it. It wasn't until the Ottoman Empire that the crescentmoon and star became affiliated with the Muslim world. When the Turks conquered Istanbul, they adopted the city's existing flag and symbol. Legend holdsthat the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman, had a dream in which the crescent moon stretched from one end of the earth to the other. Taking this as a goodomen, he chose to keep the crescent and make it the symbol of his dynasty. There is speculation that the five points on the star represent the five pillars ofIslam, but this is pure conjecture. The five points were not standard on the Ottoman flags it is still not standard on flags used in the Muslim worldtoday. Muslims reject using the crescent moon as a symbol of Islam. The faith of Islam has no symbol, and many refuse to acceptwhat is essentially an ancient pagan icon. It is certainly not in uniform use among Muslims.

If you really want to prove me wrong or any other Muslim go open the Qur'an and find one line that says we WORSHIP A MOON!

You're not gonna win this argument.
A. There are remnants of pagan moon god worship in the Koran when we have examples of Muslims swearing by the moon. These is no examplein the Bible, of anyone ever swearing by a planet.
  • "I swear by the moon, And the night when it departs, And the daybreak when it shines; Surely it (hell) is one of the gravest (misfortunes)" (Koran 74:32)
  • But nay! I swear by the sunset redness, And the night and that which it drives on, And the moon when it grows full, That you shall most certainly enter one state after another. But what is the matter with them that they do not believe, And when the Qur'an is recited to them they do not make obeisance? (Koran 84:16)
  • Koran translator Yusuf Ali comments on these two passages: "Nay, verily by the Moon," Yusuf Alli comments, "The moon was worshipped as a deity in times of darkness." (Qur'an, translated by Yusuf Ali, footnote 5798, pg. 1644, explanation of why the Qur'an swears by the moon in Surah 74:32)
grin.gif

If you really want to prove me wrong or any other Muslim go open the Qur'an and find one line that says we WORSHIP A MOON!
You're not gonna win this argument.
A. There are remnants of pagan moon god worship in the Koran when we have examples of Muslims swearing by the moon. These is no example in the Bible, of anyone ever swearing by a planet.
  • "I swear by the moon, And the night when it departs, And the daybreak when it shines; Surely it (hell) is one of the gravest (misfortunes)" (Koran 74:32)
  • But nay! I swear by the sunset redness, And the night and that which it drives on, And the moon when it grows full, That you shall most certainly enter one state after another. But what is the matter with them that they do not believe, And when the Qur'an is recited to them they do not make obeisance? (Koran 84:16)
  • Koran translator Yusuf Ali comments on these two passages: "Nay, verily by the Moon," Yusuf Alli comments, "The moon was worshipped as a deity in times of darkness." (Qur'an, translated by Yusuf Ali, footnote 5798, pg. 1644, explanation of why the Qur'an swears by the moon in Surah 74:32)
grin.gif

LOLOOLOLOL dude are you serious? You totally took that verse out of context and made it seem as something else. #1 that verse is talking about doubter anddisbelivers it has nothing to do with WORSHIPING THE MOON! Let me Repeat that verse does not mean WORSHIP THE MOON! Just becuase I sware to my shoes, does thatmean I worship my shoes?!?

Crescent moon asthe standard to be used for reckoning of time:
"They ask you about the waxing and waning phases of the crescent moons, say they are to mark fixed times for mankind and Hajj."(2:189)

Moon is not myLord:
"When he saw the moon rising in splendor He said: "This is my Lord." but when the moon set he said: Unless my Lord guide me I shall surely beamong those who go astray." (6:77)

Sun and Moon to beused for reckoning of time:
"And He who made the night for rest and sun and moon for reckoning of time. This is the decree of the Exalted, the All-knowing."(6:96)

Sun, moon, and thestars governed by laws:
"Allah is He, who created the sun, the moon, and the stars (all) governed by laws under His commandment." (7:54)

Moon is themeasure of month:
"The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year) so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four aresacred; that is the straight usage.......Verily the transposing (of a prohibited month) is an addition to unbelief: the unbelievers are led to wrong thereby:for they make it lawful one year and forbidden another year in order to adjust the number of months forbidden by Allah and make such forbidden ones lawful. Theevil of their course seems pleasing to them. But Allah guideth not those who reject faith." (9:36-37)

Sun is source oflight and Moon is just light:
"It is He who made sun a lamp, and moon a light and measured stages so you know number of years and count (of time)." (10:5)

Joseph'sDream:
"Behold Joseph said to his father: O my father! I did see eleven stars and the sun and the moon: I saw them prostrate themselves tome!"

Sun and mooncontinue in an orbit to their destiny:
"Allah is He who raised heavens without pillars that you can see; Then He established Himself on the throne; And He subjected the sun and the moon (to hislaw); each one runs its course for a term appointed." (13:2)

Allah created Sunand moon, and He made them subject to you:
"It is Allah Who hath created the heavens and the earth and sendeth down rain from the skies......... He has made subject to you, the night and the day;the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (14:32-33)

Day and night, sunand moon, and stars made for you:
"He has made subject to you, the night and the day; the sun and the moon; and the stars in subjection by His command." (16:12)

All things bowdown to Allah:
"See you not that to Allah bow down in worship all things in the heavens and on earth, the sun, the moon, the stars." (22:18)

TRY AGAIN!

Who the hell swears by shoes? Are you stupid? If you swear by something that means you hold it in high regard like I swear to GOD.

Islam Is Paganism In Monotheistic Wrapping Paper.

t is clear, from a historical point of view, that Muhammad, as a youth participated in worshipping all the 360 pagan gods in theKabah in Mecca owned and operated by the Quraish tribe to which Muhammad was member in good standing. As Muhammad grew up, hewas influenced by Christians (monotheists) whocondemned the polytheismat the Kabah. At some point in Muhammad's life, he was convinced by the Christians that Polytheismwas wrong and sought to reject the 360 pagan gods he had grown up with. Muhammad was converted to the concept of monotheism through the influence and teachingsof Christians. However, being a proud "nationalistic culturalArab",bent to preserve his traditions, Muhammad, decided to "reform" his native pagan religion, rather than adopta completely different religion like Christianity. So Muhammad took the top pagan god of the Kabah in Mecca (called Hubal and/or Allah) and chose it to be his new monotheistic god. Thisgod was already considered the top god among other gods at the Kabah. Muhammad's strategy was simple. Rather than converting all the Arab people to themonotheism of Christianity, Muhammad merely banished the other 359 pagan gods and chose the one remaining to be the one and only god... what Muslims refer totoday as "Allah". Thus Islam was born.

#1. The Kabah was of pagan origin.
  1. Many local pagan sanctuaries like the Kaba at Mecca.
  2. Muhammad's tribe was in charge of "Allah's" sanctuary in Mecca.
  3. "In northern Arabia, certain tribes looked after particular sanctuaries." (Britannica, Arabian Religions, p1059, 1979)
  4. Not only do both the Holy Bible and archaeology contradict this claim, the sound Hadith itself makes it impossible for Abraham and Ishmael to be the ones who built the Kabah: "I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Which mosque was built first?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Haram." I asked, "Which (was built) next?" He replied, "Al-Masjid-ul-Aqs-a (i.e. Jerusalem)." I asked, "What was the period in between them?" He replied, "Forty (years)." He then added, "Wherever the time for the prayer comes upon you, perform the prayer, for all the earth is a place of worshipping for you."" (Hadith, Sahih al-Bukhari 55:636, Narrated Abu Dhaar). This Hadith affirms that the Kaba was actually built long after Abraham and Ishmael had died. Abraham lived about 2000 BC and the Temple was built by Solomon in about 958-951 BC. This implies that the Kabah was built approximately 998-991 BC. If Muhammad is correct, then the Quran is wrong. But if the Quran is correct in stating that Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaba, then the Hadith is wrong. Yet, if this particular Hadith is wrong then this throws into question the authenticity of the entire Hadith collections, especially Bukhari's collection which is considered to be the most reliable and authentic collection

#2. The Pilgrimage to Mecca
  1. "After the Pilgrimage, in Pagan times, the pilgrims used to gather in assemblies in which the praises of ancestors were sung. As the whole of the Pilgrimage rites were spiritualized in Islam, so this aftermath of the Pilgrimage was also spiritualized. (The holy Qur'an, text, translation and commentary by Abdullah Yusuf Ali. 1872-1952, First published in 1938, 1973 ed. p. 80, footnote 223)
  2. "temples of the moon gods, with rituals similar in many details to those of the pre-Islamic and Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca." (Britannica, Arabia, History of, p1045, 1979)
  3. "A principal public celebration of the Arabians was an annual pilgrimage, in which tribes who shared a common bond of worship of a deity at a specific sanctuary would reunite there. A pattern of ceremonial procession around the baetyl [the sacred stone] was common, and this pattern may be seen in the surviving Islamic custom of the pilgrimage to Mecca." (Britannica, Arabian Religions, p1059, 1979)
  4. Muhammad merely borrowed this wide spread polytheistic worship style and adopted it into Islam as a central rite. Same polytheistic pilgrimage under the disguise of a modified monotheism.
  5. It is true that in the hajj many pre-Islamic practices were retained, but as has been shown above, the origin of these practices is traceable to Abraham, and every one of them carries with it a spiritual significance. (The Religion of Islam, Maulana Muhammad Ali, p. 448, 1936, Muslim).
  6. Is it not unfortunate that so many Orientalists have misinterpreted the Muslim's veneration of the Ka'bah, the Black Stone and the pilgrimage rites as a whole, imagining them as some kind of idol worship, or dismissing the rites as silly, ridiculous or merely the relics of idolatrous superstition? Another faulty assumption is that the rites of pilgrimage were remnants of a pre-Islamic cult included by the Prophet in an attempt to reconcile the idolatrous Meccans with the faith. (The Sublime Qur'an and Orientalism, Mohammad Khalifa, p. 140, 1983, Muslim).
  7. "The Arabs during the pre-Islamic period used to practice certain things that were included in the Islamic Sharia. They, for example, did not marry both a mother and her daughter. They considered marrying two sisters simultaneously to be a most heinous crime. They also censured anyone who married his stepmother, and called him dhaizan. They made the major [hajj] and the minor [umra] pilgrimage to the Ka'ba, performed the circumambulation around the Ka'ba [tawaf], ran seven times between Mounts Safa and Marwa [sa'y], threw rocks and washed themselves after intercourse. They also gargled, sniffed water up into their noses, clipped their fingernails, plucked their hair from their armpits, shaved their pubic hair and performed the rite of circumcision. Likewise, they cut off the right hand of a thief." (Al-Milal wa al-Nihil, Muhammad ibn 'Abdalkarim al-Sharastani, Muslim, vol. 2 chapter on the opinions of the pre-Islamic Arabs, as quoted in al-Fadi, Is the Qur'an Infallible?, p. 122, non-Muslim

#3. Praying 5 times a day
  1. Polytheistic worshippers prayed 5 times a day towards their local kaba's.
  2. "The Sabeans have five prayers similar to the five prayers of the Muslims. Others say they have seven prayers, five of which are comparable to the prayers of the Muslims with regard to time [that is, morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night; the sixth is at midnight and the seventh is at forenoon]. It is their practice to pray over the dead without kneeling down or even bending the knee. They also fast for one lunar month of thirty days; they start their fast at the last watch of the night and continue till the setting of the sun. Some of their sects fast during the month of Ramadan, face Ka'ba when they pray, venerate Mecca, and believe in making the pilgrimage to it. They consider dead bodies, blood and the flesh of pigs as unlawful. They also forbid marriage for the same reasons as do Muslims." (Bulugh al-'Arab fi Ahwal al-Arab, Muhammad Shukri al-Alusi, Vol 1, p 121-122, Muslim)
  1. Prior to Islam the people would pray 5 times a day facing Mecca (The Encyclopedia of Islam p. 303)
  2. Worshippers in pagan Sabian religion that worshipped stars were "obliged to pray three times a day" (Preliminary Discourse to the Koran, Sale, 1801)
  1. At first, Muhammad prayed towards Jerusalem, but when he was rejected by the Jews, started directing his prayers towards Mecca. Today, monotheistic Muslims pray 5 times a day towards Mecca to Allah. Muhammad grafted this pagan practice into Islam.

#4. Crescent moon symbol
  1. The crescent moon symbol was used since 2100 BC in paganism. Polytheism has extensively used the symbol of the crescent moon as far back as Abraham as hundreds of archeological examples verify.
  2. All the Arabs at the Kaba in Mecca worshipped the moon god Hubal.
  3. Crescent moon is the official symbol of Islam on top of every Mosque in the world and beside the Kaba on top of the Maqam Ibrahim! It is the last remaining polytheistic remnant of ancient moon worship under a new sanitized monotheistic veil.
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

#9. Holy Days: Friday & Fasting during Ramadan
  1. Polytheistic pilgrimage required fasting for the month that begins and ends with the crescent moon for each pagan god.
  2. During the holy month of Ramadan (November) Muslims begin and end month long fast exactly the same time and manner as the polytheism that pre-dated Muhammad.
  3. Muslim practices such as gathering on Friday and the four sacred months of Islam were also pre-Islamic customs: "In Bulugh al-'Arab fi Ahwal al-'Arab, we read, 'The four sacred months, Rajab, Dhu al-Qa'da, Dhu al-Hijja and Muharram, had been considered sacred during the pre-Islamic period [Jahiliya]. Raids, taking revenge, war, fighting and disputes were forbidden during them. If a man were to meet his enemy who killed his father or brother during these months, he would not quarrel with him... During the sacred months, [the people] were under restriction not to fight or make raids, and had to remove [their] spearheads as a sign that they would avoid fighting at all costs.' Obviously, Islam borrowed the hallowing of these months from Pre-Islamic Arabs and introduced nothing new into the world." (Is the Qur'an Infallible?, 'Abdallah 'Abd al-Fadi, Light of Life, , p. 127, non-Muslim)

#11. Allah
  1. "The verses of the Qur'an make it clear that the very name Allah existed in the Jahiliyya or pre-Islamic Arabia. Certain pagan tribes believed in a god whom they called 'Allah' and whom they believed to be the creator of heaven and earth and holder of the highest rank in the hierarchy of the gods. It is well known that the Quraish as well as other tribes believed in Allah, whom they designated as the 'Lord of the House' (i.e., of the Ka'ba)...It is therefore clear that the Qur'anic conception of Allah is not entirely new." (A Guide to the Contents of the Qur'an, Faruq Sherif, (Reading, 1995), pgs. 21-22., Muslim)
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]
#12. Praising Allah
[/td] [/tr][/table]
  1. "After the Pilgrimage, in Pagan times, the pilgrims used to gather in assemblies in which the praises of ancestors were sung. As the whole of the Pilgrimage rites were spiritualized in Islam, so this aftermath of the Pilgrimage was also spiritualized. It was recommended for pilgrims to stay on two or three days after the Pilgrimage, but they must use them in prayer and praise to God. See ii. 203 below." (The holy Qur'an, text, translation and commentary, by Abdullah Yusuf Ali. 1872-1952, First published in 1938, 1973 ed. p. 80, footnote 223, commenting on 2:200, "So when ye have accomplished your holy rites, celebrate the praises of God, as ye used to celebrate the praises of your fathers,- yea, with far more Heart and soul.")
You can not just say Islam is rooted in paganism, without any proof
Uhhhh i just posted a bunch of proof.
All of those pieces of "evidence" refer to a time period before Islam.

Yeah that was the point...to show its pagan roots. Over your head much?

And you're argument makes absolutely no sense, because you completely undermind the fact that the word "Allah" is THE Arabic word for God.
Yeah but it has pagan roots..did you not read?

# One Muslim apologist confessed that the idol of moon god Hubal was placed upon the roof of the Kaba about 400 years before Muhammad. This may in fact be the origin of why the crescent moon is on top of every minaret at the Kaba today and the central symbol of Islam atop of every mosque throughout the world:

About four hundred years before the birth of Muhammad one Amr bin Lahyo ... a descendant of Qahtan and king of Hijaz, had put an idol called Hubal on the roof of the Kaba. This was one of the chief deities of the Quraish before Islam. (Muhammad The Holy Prophet, Hafiz Ghulam Sarwar (Pakistan), p 18-19, Muslim)

# The moon god was also referred to as "al-ilah". This is not a proper name of a single specific god, but a generic reference meaning "the god". Each local pagan Arab tribe would refer to their own local tribal pagan god as "al-ilah".
All of those pieces of "evidence" refer to a time period before Islam.

And you're argument makes absolutely no sense, because you completely undermind the fact that the word "Allah" is THE Arabic word for God.

So, Allah = God.

Before the times of Islam, there are hundreds of gods in the Middle East. So yeah, it is very much possible that one of the gods "Hubal" was called"Allah", because Allah is the word for God.

Based on you're argument, all the other gods could have been called Allah as well.

#1- You just can not make such a strong claim without "the specifics of the facts."
#2- You can not just say Islam is rooted in paganism, without any proof. Islam denounces paganism. And if the Allah/Hural thing is your proof, then you arewrong based on the facts stated above.

Back
Top Bottom