Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Eagles-Browns make 5-player deal: Browns get CB Sheldon Brown, LB Chris Gocong; Eagles get 4th and 5th rd picks, LB Alex Hall
I know I'm late, but no Joe Haden = AUTOMATIC
pimp.gif
from me.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

We also still have 2 5th rounders btw...

[h1]Jared Odrick is the latest player connected to Browns[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 5, 2010 1:51 PM ET

With most draft boards largely established, we've officially entered the silly season for NFL draft rumors.  So keep this one in perspective.

The Cleveland Plain-Dealer cites a league source that the Browns are "right on" Penn State defensive lineman Jared Odrick as a potential pick at No. 7 overall.  The intelligent, versatile lineman was originally pegged as a late first-round pick at best by the draftniks, but that always seemed too low.

Odrick is a tailor-made 3-4 defensive end known for his great work ethic.  Guys like that don't fall far, even if they aren't flashy.  Just ask Tyson Jackson.

Then again, this news may just be floated to counteract the growing Eric Berry chatter in Cleveland.

like 90 + %  of the stuff out there are smoke screens but if they draft Odrick @ 7
smh.gif

[h2]******** to continue efforts to trade Haynesworth [/h2]
Adam Caplan of Scout.com reported earlier the Washington ******** tried to trade DT Albert Haynesworth to the Eagles for Donovan McNabb.

Now Jason La Canfora of NFL.com reports that Haynesworth, who clashed with coaches in Washington last season and has not made a good first impression with new coach Mike Shanahan, is someone who could be had in a trade, and he was offered to the Eagles.Other coaches said that they expect the ******** to continue attempts to move Haynesworth, who is bucking attempts to play nose tackle with Washington playing more 3-4 now, according to sources. Haynesworth just received a $21 million bonus at the start of the month, and his salary would make dealing him very difficult.

The Eagles had no interest in him outright, according to a source, and thus the subject of how much of the bonus payments and salary the ******** would absorb in a trade did not come up. When the ******** brought up Haynesworth they offered no financial stipulations, according to the source, but had the Eagles shown interest that matter may have come up.

Adam_Schefter

Paging Arizona: The St. Louis Rams have released QB Marc Bulger, the team announced today
About damn time. Just another hint that the Rams will be selecting Bradford barring a huge offer.

With every QB that is released or up for trade, I just kinda hope that Pitt picks him up and then can suspend Ben for a while.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Adam_Schefter

Paging Arizona: The St. Louis Rams have released QB Marc Bulger, the team announced today

Raiders need to see if he has anything left.
why?

at this point you better off letting Gradkowski play to see if he turns into something reasonable or drafting a QB in the 2nd or 3rd.... (Mccoy or Pike) than signing Bulger who has nothing left....

I rather lose with youth than with old....

Originally Posted by air max 87

Adam_Schefter

why?

at this point you better off letting Gradkowski play to see if he turns into something reasonable or drafting a QB in the 2nd or 3rd.... (Mccoy or Pike) than signing Bulger who has nothing left....

Couldn't hurt to have some QB competition. We saw very little, albeit good, of Gradkowski last year and we know JaMarcus is a bum.
Could be Gannon 2.0...that's probably wishful thinking, but at this point if they're not looking at the draft for a QB, he couldn't hurt.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Adam_Schefter

why?

Couldn't hurt to have some QB competition. We saw very little, albeit good, of Gradkowski last year and we know JaMarcus is a bum.
Could be Gannon 2.0...that's probably wishful thinking, but at this point if they're not looking at the draft for a QB, he couldn't hurt.
bulger to the raider aint a bad idea ...dude still can play ...

Marshall, a restricted free agent, carries a first-round tender, and the ******** aren't about to pay that price. But Marshall isn't long for Denver, and the Broncos could always consider a trade.

It'd seem unwise for the ******** to part with any more 2010 picks. If they were to offer players, the most likely offers might include a receiver, a safety or defensive linemen.

The ********, of course, have remained tight-lipped on the matter. Asked about Marshall two weeks ago, Shanahan said, "Just have to wait and see. Can't share that with you."

Link

images

this is gonna be an interestin NFC east to say the least.....

all 4 teams can make the playoffs, its possible that 3 will.... kinda wild.....

the toss at this point is between the eagles/******** in who makes it.... gonna be a fun season
laugh.gif

^we go nowhere without an offensive line, point blank period.

I hope we trade Landry's bum &)* though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

^we go nowhere without an offensive line, point blank period.

I hope we trade Landry's bum &)* though
laugh.gif

I see you, Smoot! 
roll.gif

but yeah...we need an O-line ASAP.  I really think the Skins have a trade partner at #4.  They've hyped up Clausen to the point that someone may have taken the bait.  Who knows....I think they'll recoup their 2nd round pick and move down in the 1st.  Shanny said, "a perfect scenario would be a young QB coming in here and backing up."  Colt McCoy was in today for a visit...

McNabb being traded was one thing....seeing him in the B&G #5 for the first time is really strange. 

All this ESPN  breaking news %!$#@#+!  about Farve being a grandfather today is making me sick
sick.gif

Charles Rogers told by a a judge that he has to pay the Lions $6.1 of the signing bonus he receieved. Does he even have that kinda money?

Back
Top Bottom