**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

There have been at least half a dozen wow moments every game this season. We just gotta strive for continuity, word to Frazier.

Sad thing is we can easily be 6-2 right now and everyone in here would be riding high. On to MIN. Hopefully we can contain Love.

Ask an average NBA player, any average NBA player, if he can develop into a star, and chances are the ballplayer will nod in bobblehead form and swear he merely needs the right coach, the right system, and the requisite amount of touches and shots. Ask Danilo Gallinari if he can grow into a star or superstar over time, and suddenly you hear a taxicab confession in the middle of the losers' locker room. "I don't think so," Gallinari said. Excuse me? "I will try to work as hard as I can to help the team win, that's my goal," Gallinari said Wednesday night after his New York Knicks lost to the Golden State Warriors by a 122 -117 count. "My goal is not to be a superstar." ESPN.com
im convinced gallo is trying his best to lower his trade value cuz he likes NY

edit: read the whole article and he basically said he cant be on the level of bron or melo but has potential to be like dirk.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by Luong1209

It was a good game tonight fellas.

150 pages already, wow.

2up4y9e.jpg
Refs were trying to get you guys back into the game too. The last minute calls to reset time, "foul" before inbounding, and FTs
30t6p3b.gif

Your players didn't give up though, props.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

There were some girls chanting "Let's Go Warriors" a few sections over every now and then that kept getting booed relentlessly,
laugh.gif
That was another NTer's friend
laugh.gif
, heard her on TV too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I love moral victories and taking positives out of losses.

Loser wimp fans, take the goggles off.
WOW. Why are you this mad because someone disagrees with you? 1 day after? Because people realistically know a fringe playoff team, with a brand new roster is going have these type of nights? Sit down and take a Prozac or something buddy. "Loser wimp fans", I think my little nephew has a better temperament then you.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

WOW. Why are you this mad because someone disagrees with you? 1 day after? Because people realistically know a fringe playoff team, with a brand new roster is going have these type of nights? Sit down and take a Prozac or something buddy. "Loser wimp fans", I think my little nephew has a better temperament then you.
My gay cousin, the Lady Gaga impersonator, has more heart and toughness than you.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

My gay cousin, the Lady Gaga impersonator, has more heart and toughness than you.

Oh+Snap.jpg

My lesbian cousin, who dresses just like Ne-Yo, has less PMS moments than you.

My lesbian cousin, who dresses just like Ne-Yo, has less PMS moments than you.
Meh, you call it PMS, I call it me being tired of having a tampon shoved up my !@! every time I try and watch a Knicks game.

first we had bulls fans attacking us...now we're having a civil war among team nyk members

'nuff of that
laugh.gif

Was at the game yesterday, so disappointed.

I agree with Mez, though. Enough with the moral victory crap, you play to win... not to rationalize.

I was pretty close, and from what I saw up close it was ironic how Amare's best scoring game as a Knick was probably his worst played game. Just abused in the paint time after time, not to mention the multiple defensive 3 seconds that were tagged on him. ANY TIME THE WARRIORS DROVE, WE PARTED LIKE THE RED SEA. It doesn't matter if it was Curry, Ellis, Wright, or any random D League player they would put on the floor, same result.

No lie, Curry had at least 4 simple layups in a row!
indifferent.gif
You cannot be serious.

It was like no matter how easy they were able to score, we turned around and altered scoring into a science project. Idiotic unwarranted jumpshots, nobody in the paint for an offensive reb, TURNOVERS, and other brain farts.

...One more thing, no Turiaf was also huge.  Missed out big time on his shot blocking, hope he gets back soon.

Can't wait to see which team shows up for Friday Night Knicks
eyes.gif

Wish I had my real cam on me
grin.gif

tumblr_lbpa126aTE1qbm43ro1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom