**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Shaking my head before the game even starts.

Hahaha bro! What do you think we will lose by tonight I think we will be up ten until the middle of the 4th and then Melo scores the next 12 point points and gives the nuggets the lead and they never look back!
tired.gif

That Harrington article don't make no sense. Gallo preferential treatment don't mean nothing since he'll most likely be gone if Melo gets traded here. He'll def take a backseat to Melo if he comes to the Knicks in the offseason too.

There will be 2 possible outcomes to tonight's game

1- The Knicks names that have been mentioned in earlier trades for Carmelo (i.e Gallo, Chandler, Fields) will play extra hard to show the front office of NY that as a unit they're better than just 1 superstar

or

2- These same players will play like crap on purpose so that the Nuggets front office would never even consider bringing them to Denver for Carmelo

did cartman just announce lets go nuggets?

bet the nuggets go extra hard to make knicks look dumb

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

There will be 2 possible outcomes to tonight's game

1- The Knicks names that have been mentioned in earlier trades for Carmelo (i.e Gallo, Chandler, Fields) will play extra hard to show the front office of NY that as a unit they're better than just 1 superstar

or

2- These same players will play like crap on purpose so that the Nuggets front office would never even consider bringing them to Denver for Carmelo
Outcome 3: Mike D'Antoni evolves into the Pringles logo that looks like him:

28mcx7l.jpg

cosigning with true; I was already
30t6p3b.gif
before this game even started

Real talk, Amar'e is better than any other 2 Knicks put together

However, Fields is
pimp.gif
I would rather we continue to suck this season and just get Melo in the offseason because I don't wanna lose Fields..i think he has the potential to be a 20pt 10 reb guy in this league

they blow extremely quick whistles on mozgov. not sure what he can do to change things up.

Back
Top Bottom