**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

6:41 PM: An update to Berger’s original report about the details of the trade: Corey Brewer will be part of the trade and sent to the Knicks.
Please let this come true. I loved Brewer at Florida and could see him doing well as long as jerk-off doesn't feel like being his usual **** self.

we need a new coach
tired.gif

Damn that's really good for the Knicks. Brewer's defense and athleticism could definitely help any contender.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

amare playing tonight?
Yup.  Toe "feels great".

Really being hopeful that we can somehow pull Gallo out of this trade if it ends up going down. 
eyes.gif

Wait, Corey Brewer would come to New York? In that case, I don't think we're giving up tooooo much, he sort of makes up for Chandler going out the door.

PG- Billups
SG- Fields
SF- Melo
PF- STAT
C- Mozgod

bench- Brewer, Turiaf, Balkmam, Douglas, etc

Not a bad team and definately and improvement

Alan Hahn:

Source tells Newsday Denver has told Knicks tonight that Timofey Mozgov must be included in multi-player deal for Carmelo

Source says if Knicks decline to include Mozgov in the package, Anthony will be traded to the Nets.

Mozgov must be included for Denver to accept deal. Honestly don't want to cave in to these douches again. Enough is enough. Amare will takr so much more of a beating without Mozgov's 20 minutes although he was ghost for awhile because Dantoni blows.

Mozgov sucks. ship him away. He CANT be a deal breaker. If he and another player were, fine..but just him? no. he doesn't stop anything.

i was one of the few knick fans who said gut the roster for melo and trade for him at all costs as long as amare is still there...but hell no to that trade... the trade offer now is more than fair and if you add mosgov that is OD... knicks better not do that deal... and if they do they better take out gallo... dont be dumb dolan dont be dumb

Its less about Mozgov, but at Denvers actions in this negotiation.

If they agree to Mozgov, by Wednesday they're asking for Fields too.

Back
Top Bottom