**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

KBerg_CBS Ken Berger
D-Will: "When it comes from my mouth, when I say I want to go to New York, then you can believe it."
13 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
pimp.gif

i'm just surprised that a good amount of knicks fans are so eager to pull their pants down for denver and melo given the current situation

F Denver

They don't wanna trade with us they just want use the Knicks to call Melo's bluff

No matter what's their criteria is we match it then they will one up it

Well...two things can def be said now that Isiah...I mean, Dolan has taken full control.

1. We'll definitely get Melo.

2. Walsh isn't getting that extension.

It'll be curious to see who takes over...it def won't be Isiah, Stern and the NBA won't allow that.

sick.gif
This whole situation is sickening.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

F Denver

They don't wanna trade with us they just want use the Knicks to call Melo's bluff

No matter what's their criteria is we match it then they will one up it

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Before we know it Fields will be the next piece Denver demands. And a lot of you would still pull the trigger. Melo is not worth gutting the team this badly. Only player worh this type of attention is Bron. Getting so OD.

melo-

"I can't say i'm mad at denver for asking for everything and the kitchen sink. I can't be mad at that"

say goodbye to moz too. perhaps fields by tuesday. melo isn't about to help us now

this is about his money and ego. new york is just icing on the cake. not sure why people can't understand that.

melo-

"I can't say i'm mad at denver for asking for everything and the kitchen sink. I can't be mad at that"

say goodbye to moz too. perhaps fields by tuesday. melo isn't about to help us now

this is about his money and ego. new york is just icing on the cake. not sure why people can't understand that. this dude doesn't care if we get raped. wake up

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
@ these past 3 pages with these ridiculous reports from twitter. I am SO HAPPY I stepped away from the computer and was able to thoroughly enjoy the ASG. Great 4th quarter
pimp.gif

I'd advise my fellow Knicks fans posting in this thread to find something to do for like 8 hrs a day until Wednesday night
laugh.gif
If I was getting stressed like this every hour reading this shh I'd get an ulcer by the time a trade was made.

I will say all of this current stuff is bs. I'd hope Dolan would smarten up and not force some Zeke kind of trade for Melo.

the way things are going it seems as if.....

-our bench will suck like $%@#
-walsh wont get a extension
-isiah is gonna get credit for helping dolan get melo here and eventually find his way back in the organization

things are not looking good at all.

I can't take the Isiah rumors serious at all. I mean he would've got credit for LeBron coming to NY but Walsh is blamed because he didn't. I think all the Zeke scare talk is just propaganda from dumbasses to an exaggerated extent. Yeah Dolan has a man crush on the guy but the Knicks just made a team statement that only they are involved. I'd probably wait until after we get Melo to see if Thomas is thanked for his efforts/involvement in getting Melo.
Originally Posted by you go boy

our bench is not that deep to begin with... we got a 8 man rotation and are trading 4 starters 
30t6p3b.gif
Time for Bill Walker to step up if we do this dumb trade. He'll be getting like 20 min off the bench.
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Screw Melo , Lets get O.J Mayo and then D. Will 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I do think CP3 may be easier due to who now owns the Hornets. I think he'd only be sticking around until after this season to draw a crowd for the money.

Sheldon Williams has been serviceable for the Nuggets this season. If he's worse than Mozgov, it can't be by much.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Sheldon Williams has been serviceable for the Nuggets this season. If he's worse than Mozgov, it can't be by much.

Pssshhht. Mozgod is piff.

BTW- I kind of need info on that wood NYK necklace Spike had.
nerd.gif
Kind of need that.

edit- My son Chandler been working on music recently with Tony Yayo.
roll.gif
Let's get him outta here. For Melo or for whoever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

our bench is not that deep to begin with... we got a 8 man rotation and are trading 4 starters 
30t6p3b.gif

*&#%^&*#(*^ THIS!!!!!!!
Like come on they are bending us over with Ashy Larry's dust for god sakes.
Seriously.... what are we gonna have at the end of the day?

Like Reggie said, I feel bad for Donnie Walsh in all of this. I mean he might be biased because he played under him.
But still its terrible with all of these Isiah Thomas reports. I really don't know the infatuation with Zeke from Dolan. I hope he doesn't replace walsh.
He has SOMETHING on Dolan man, its crazy but Isiah is set for life.

and what about that damn report about Melo feeling comfortable going into summer without the extension.

I mean I want melo just as much as the next guy, but
30t6p3b.gif

Knicks need to follow a model of a team that's actually successful..Look at the Bulls..1 superstar (D.Rose) a legitimate solid player (Boozer) a defensive/rebounding center (Noah) a decent shooting guard (Deng) and a bunch of role players..Yet they're 3rd in the East..You don't need 2 superstars to be a title contender...Knicks already have 1 star (Amare) a solid pg, solid players at every position EXCEPT center..Let's say we get Nene or Tyson in the offseason, then add another legit defender/shooting guard to the squad..We would essentially be a similar team to the Bulls except instead of a top 5 PG we would have a top 5 forward.

Knicks' fans are so quick to demand changes...You're upset that a team where the starting lineup has 3 new players out of 5 doesn't have enough chemistry to make a deep playoff run AFTER HALF A SEASON?!?! Why? Because the Heat are 2nd in the East after 50 games? That might be because they added one of the best players in our generation...That's like comparing whether or not your life is a success by comparing it to Bill Gates'

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Knicks need to follow a model of a team that's actually successful..Look at the Bulls..1 superstar (D.Rose) a legitimate solid player (Boozer) a defensive/rebounding center (Noah) a decent shooting guard (Deng) and a bunch of role players..Yet they're 3rd in the East..You don't need 2 superstars to be a title contender...Knicks already have 1 star (Amare) a solid pg, solid players at every position EXCEPT center..Let's say we get Nene or Tyson in the offseason, then add another legit defender/shooting guard to the squad..We would essentially be a similar team to the Bulls except instead of a top 5 PG we would have a top 5 forward.

Knicks' fans are so quick to demand changes...You're upset that a team where the starting lineup has 3 new players out of 5 doesn't have enough chemistry to make a deep playoff run AFTER HALF A SEASON?!?! Why? Because the Heat are 2nd in the East after 50 games? That might be because they added one of the best players in our generation...That's like comparing whether or not your life is a success by comparing it to Bill Gates'
I honestly do not see a realistic chance for the Bulls against the Celtics now. Nor do I see one for them against the Heat in years to come. They're a really good team but the hype (mostly deserved to an extent) is similar to teams of the past that just couldn't make over some hurdle and always come up short. We should not be looking to be a similar team to the Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom