Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

OT but
roll.gif
roll.gif
Mad random but 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Its less about Mozgov, but at Denvers actions in this negotiation.

If they agree to Mozgov, by Wednesday they're asking for Fields too.
exactly... they keep asking for everything... if they do offer mosgov they better do it on wednesday

Not that Mozgov is the deal breaker but Denver is saying "give us Mozgov or we'll trade him to the Nets"? ##%+ that, you can't be there @%++%. They're trying to irk us now, they probably don't even want the guy, they just want to see how much we're willing to give up for the sake of it.

Can a rivalry start from the FO of a team? These dudes are getting more & more ridiculous as the hours pass. If it were me, I'd call a press conference & rip the Denver FO to shreds about how they're doing things right now. Pull the trade offer off the table & work on something else. We have been bamboozled into a panic mode, but hopefully calmer heads prevail, and NO DEAL like the one Denver wants gets the green light.

but seriously, it does sound like donnie walsh is getting the raw end of the deal despite being the only person in "the office" who knows what the hell he's doing

honestly, cp3 and dwill have just as much of an impact on the game as melo does. denvers FO is beyond disrespectful in their negotiating. +%+@ them and save the package for next year when dwill and cp3 will both hold their teams hostage. with the cba situation settled the teams will have ZERO leverage.

if melo is even considering wasting away in NJ and the mets 2.0 so he can lose for the remainder of his career to count up a few more mil we can offer this package to NO, utah, and even orlando next year. id rather not deal with this +*## all over again but i dont wanna have a team that gets bounced in the 2nd round/ECF every year.

and yea steve kerr is an idiot talking ab melo not fitting. this is the same idiot who traded for shaq. how did he fit in steve?

%$#@ DENVER

Bucher....

While some reports have said the New York Knicks have made their final offer to the Denver Nuggets in their effort to acquire Carmelo Anthony, ESPN's Ric Bucher reported Knicks owner James Dolan is "committed" to acquiring Anthony and is willing to enhance the package that's on the table.

But the Knicks "will do what is necessary to get this done," including adding another first-round pick or Mozgov to the offer, according to Bucher.

indifferent.gif

thanks to melo we can't even enjoy our first all star starter since 1992 going off. i'm more than ready to let him rot in jersey to be honest

it's not about moz, this is principle. we are getting used and abused. threatened.

%#!% that. denver threatening us that they will send him to jersey? go ahead. i'm sick of his games and theirs. he could end this with one sentence "i will not sign with the nets, I am prepared to go to free agency"

we were supposed to finally win a trade. i've heard so much about melo "giftwrapping himself to the knicks" HE HAS NOT DONE THAT.

steve kerr is an absolute idiot for saying melo can't rebound for his position. there is a reason you are sitting in that chair

Dolan just wants to sell tickets. He don't give a fu.ck about winning or anything Walsh is trying to do.

I honestly, after this weekend, wish the Knicks would pull out.

The reports are getting me worried.
30t6p3b.gif

IDGAF, i could care less about any players on the knicks besides amare and maybe fields... do whatever needs to get done to get MELO even if it includes mozGOD... 2 all stars and whoever else will be fine, we need something to be happy about, the Knicks havent seen this much attention in years. Walsh will do his part to get CP3 or D Will, one of them is bound to want to come play with melo and amare...

Originally Posted by DubA169

that doesn't make sense, the garden is sold out every night already. this is so ridiculous
Yeah, he wants to raise those already high prices. Raise the soft drinks and food prices. Sell another jersey. He's seen how much attention a guy like Melo is getting and he wants to capitalize on it, even if that means putting the Knicks in a situation where they are struggling to put together a supporting cast and just @ 4 or 5 seed every year.

This is just opinion though. I mean what owner wouldn't want to win a Championship, but I think Dolan sees this more as profitable move then a Basketball move.

Back
Top Bottom