**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

ohhhh so thats who will was in q boro when he got knocked for weed.

but
laugh.gif
at how in the group photo in the end, he was the only one smiling. dude could be easily influenced, he just looks like the type.

Boomer Esiason just said Melo screwed the Knicks by not saying he will not sign an extension with another team besides the Knicks from the jump. He said the package would've been way lighter if he did and obviously we would be a better team with him if he did it the right way.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

stat, melo and deron talking to each other....CAPTION TIME!
a6993c923550670fe4b58b76158e30bb-getty-109009675mw112_2011_nba_all.jpg
Amare: Man this n_ Melo trippin', B. I know we all need that paper but d@$%!
DWill: I mean...i'll join. %#$^ Melo
Melo: Nah...you good. What was that Amare?
grin.gif
(lol at the fact his expession is the same as the smiley)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

stat, melo and deron talking to each other....CAPTION TIME!
a6993c923550670fe4b58b76158e30bb-getty-109009675mw112_2011_nba_all.jpg

Amar'e: So I sent him a link to RealGM forums last night... 
grin.gif

Deron: And he's still wavy?

Melo: Tha....theyont kno wut dey talkin bout. Theyont kno, mang.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

He has SOMETHING on Dolan man, its crazy but Isiah is set for life.
People been saying this since the sexual harassment case.

I'm starting to really believe it now too.

i think they are homosexual lovers. thought that for a few years already. i'm not even joking around.

st johns>knicks

We are giving up too much..Felton, Chandler, Gallo, Mozgov

for Melo and bums, not even one decent player (J.R Smith, Afflalo, Birdman, )

And if this trade goes down I will like the Nuggets a bit.. (Shrugs) But we should have $ to re-sign Chandler in the summer.

Prokhorov, who attended Saturday's meeting with Anthony, admitted in an interview Sunday with CNBC 's Darren Rovell that he decided to get back into negotiations with Denver just to keep pressure on the Knicks.

"I think we made a very good tactical decision to force [the] Knicks to pay as much as they can," Prokhorov told CNBC. "So it's very good, it's very interesting, it's very competitive."

These dudes just wanted to eff us over.. SMH I hope Knicks know about this and last day of the deadline just offer Curry - Walker- Chandler - and two picks

If that report about us putting a final offer on the table and that being it is true, then props to Walsh. There's no need to play games here. I have no problem giving up Will and Gallo bc Melo plays the same spot, and if we lose Mosgov, I have no problem with that either bc we can use that money and other cap space for Marc Gasol or Dalembert (Tyson's not leaving Dallas, he fits in well there). But I do have a problem though with swapping Felton for Billups, bc that changes our team too much.

Also, considering they keep trying to move him, would any of u want us to try to get OJ Mayo? idk why there's always been so much hate for him, and if the asking price is low (I'd give up randolph for him), I'd be happy w/ him on the team...

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Boomer Esiason just said Melo screwed the Knicks by not saying he will not sign an extension with another team besides the Knicks from the jump. He said the package would've been way lighter if he did and obviously we would be a better team with him if he did it the right way.
Boomer's a moron. The Nuggets would be pulling even worse #%$+ if Melo had come forward.

[h2]Does Walsh Need This Anymore?[/h2]
By Tommy Dee on Feb 21, 2011, 10:42 am

We know about the reports over the past few days. Isiah this, Dolan that. While Walsh was back home in Indiana during the All-Star break, a tradition he does annually, he was in constant contact with negotiations that have taken a recent turn with the Nuggets trying to add to the deal. Is Timofey Mozgov a deal breaker? For the Knicks he should be. For ESPN superstar bloggers turned writers it may be laughable, but the Knicks need depth up front if they are going to make this deal. They are being patient.

Their offer was fair and the Nuggets are getting cold feet. They are amateurs.

This is about the one true professional in this whole situation. As LT Frank Slade from “Scent of a Woman

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Boomer's a moron. The Nuggets would be pulling even worse #%$+ if Melo had come forward.

?? Pulling worse shot how? If melo said hed only sign the extension w nyk , Denver wudnt be in position to pull anything. Wed offer Chandler curry Randolph and say take it or leave it. Theyd have to cave. Instead melo is putting the pressure on us. F outa here I'm bout to go to msg for his first game and boo his #!%

Back
Top Bottom