**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

i was NEVER one to blame d'antoni for anything. i always thought people were really harsh on him throughout the entire regular season. he'd be blamed for everything, and never get any praise and i thought it was unfair.

BUT

this playoffs when I'm outcoaching him as far as lineups from the couch
, when you see all these set plays that lead to buckets the celtics have vs. our "LETS GO LETS GO" offense, and running a lineup with NO pg when you're going against rajon rondo and we have AC sitting on the bench....

i've had enough. and i'm not saying this because we got swept since there are factors he couldn't control such poor refereeing at times and injuries.

he's just not a good coach and it looks like the players have lost faith in him. the thing is that there's no other coach we can bring in that's realistic, and a legit upgrade over him besides maybe Adelman.

word up

My comment about Bird was about his playing days. Unless you were a Knicks player or a Suns player not names Chuck, you can kick rocks.

i'm sorry but people are exaggerating about melo's defense. he isn't that bad of a defender. at times i think he is a very good one

amare is muuuch worse. he is straight terrible. but he also played out of position the entire year.

what's more concerning in the lack of communication and a plan. when the celtics are getting lay up's out of every timeout it's more about the preparation and plan than the players not being able to defend

I dunno what has me
eyes.gif
harder about that article...that we're probably letting go of all these players we kept over better players or that the poll at the bottom has people voting to keep Dantoni.

I missed Ill Wil the most of the dudes we traded. Stealing him for that hometown discount of the MLE would be
smokin.gif
if it still exists. But we got other priorities...
And uh...Donnie staying

Spoiler [+]
heaven.png

up to 90% off all team merchandise at the garden today? 11a-6p.

And i saw dudes at game 3 with '99 Melo knicks jersey.
eyes.gif
moz-screenshot-19.png

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

up to 90% off all team merchandise at the garden today? 11a-6p.

And i saw dudes at game 3 with '99 Melo knicks jersey.
eyes.gif
moz-screenshot-19.png
thanks for the info

[h3]Knicks Interested In Return Of Wilson Chandler[/h3]
Apr 27, 2011 10:25 AM EDT

Chandler_Wilson_den_110310.jpg

The Knicks would have to get lucky, but one of their targets this summer is to bring Wilson Chandler back into the fold, The Post has learned.

Chandler, who was dispatched to Denver in the Carmelo Anthony trade, will be a restricted free agent, and a source said he would love to return to the Knicks. And the Knicks would love to have him back, as coach Mike D'Antoni believes he's the perfect versatile fit for his system who does so many things, including rebound. Chandler's Nuggets trail Oklahoma City 3-1 in the first round.

Chandler's new agent is Happy Walters, who also represents Amar'e Stoudemire and Knicks surprise reserve standout Shawne Williams, also a free agent whom the Knicks would like to bring back.

Via Marc Berman/New York Post

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ed_In_Return_Of_Wilson_Chandler#ixzz1KkFO3Lbx

Doubt it happens but Will is one guy I could actually see taking less money to be a Knick.

it was obvious he loved NYC.

I would welcome Chandler back but I wouldn't be upset if we didn't..We need players that will support Melo/Amare in the playoffs when other teams come at us hard, and so far in the 2011 playoffs, Chandler has been choking under pressure...I know it's his first postseason which is why I'm not against him coming back, but if we were to get him I hope he would step his game up when we need it most

Billups optioned got picked up. So much for the FA talk. Good news is Donnie wanted him back so hopefully this means Donnie will be extending his deal as well.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Billups optioned got picked up. So much for the FA talk. Good news is Donnie wanted him back so hopefully this means Donnie will be extending his deal as well.
Hopefully some cap space frees up then so we can grab a Center
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
@ Gallo. I'd love to have Will back but I don't see him fitting. PG, SF and PF are locked up. Would he start at the 2? Come off the bench? Start at the 3 and have Melo at the 2? Also financially I don't think it would make sense because we gotta make the most out of the little cap space that will be left. But if Donnie could make it work, I'd love to have Chandler back. He was versatile and legitimately loved playing in NY.

Back
Top Bottom