Pringles
eek.gif

mike-d-antoni-o.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a hard cap would be good for us. it would have to be high considering teams like the lakers and heat. we would have room for a third max

who knows

!#@@ stern and this fugazi league anyway. getting on my nerves more and more

don't pay attention to that article it's a crock.

walsh is patient almost to a fault. he will wait until the CBA becomes clear before he starts making moves for a player such as dalembert. those speculation articles are a joke. just gotta wait and see

No matter what that article says, Donnie isn't messing up the cap for next summer by giving Dalembert more than one year. A one year deal for him? Sure, I would be on board with that. But if he wants more, tell him to go scratch and focus on someone like Kurt Thomas maybe.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

When ya start calling him pringles?  I just never heard anyone other than me and my boys call him that
laugh.gif
I don't remember. All I know is that Knicks fans from the realgm forum call him Pringles.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If we really sign Samuel Dalembert, that might be the straw that breaks this camel's back

Even for a one year stop gap?  I don't see the problem there.

What's wrong with signing Dalembert to a one year deal?

Y'all would rather start Amar'e at the 5?

I'll take him for a 1 year deal...which is likely what Donnie will do. Have we not yet learned to have faith in Donnie yet. He's thinking ahead. Remember how he managed that short contract for Ray Felton? And he was way more in demand than Dalembert.

In Donnie we trust.

Damn why y'all hate Dalembert that much? For one year he's 50504835t46t3534fsd345 times better than the crap we've got.

Okay you guys don't want Dalembert.. Gasol & Chandler are most likely re-signing.

So let's just stay with Jeffries and Turiaf at C. And sometimes Shawne Williams -_-

Hell yea ill sign Dalembert..

Then hope New Orleans panic like Utah and ship us CP3 for Billups / T. Douglas and Walker

the NBA owns the hornets. He isn't getting traded to the big bad new yorkers

apparently Toney Douglas was playing with a torn labrum. he had surgery today. 3-4 months recovery time

i hope that is why he couldn't stay in front of his man. gotta credit him for playing through the pain and not complaining

nobody is saying don't sign a center.

yes, I could live with one year. Anything more? he better be getting the minimum. he is as mediocre as it gets.

we really dont have anyone to ship to NO if they try to trade Chris Paul. Realistically, I doubt they will take Billups and a bunch of fillers like T.D, Fields, Walker. they are going to want draft picks which we dont have.

that's main reason why i didnt want us to sign billups but lets see how it plays out

landy can step his +*%@ up like he did pre-Melo. If he does that he can be the final asset we need to convince CP3 along with guys like Chauncey and Douglass. The man almost anchored a Melo deal this season, dont sleep on him.

Chauncey, Landry and Toney Douglass is not getting you Chris Paul. Every one of those players is a mediocre to good role player.

Back
Top Bottom