Official 12/6: VIKINGS at CARDINALS Sunday Night Football Game Thread...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

see wat happen when you dont play all your tough games at home **$! dont look so great no do it
eek.gif

I hate to do it but

10:35 PM EST
Who's better, Vikings or Saints?
laugh.gif

(not a shot at ALL the Vikings fans, just one in particular)

see wat happen when you dont play all your tough games at home %%+! dont look so great now do it

Originally Posted by nnarum

This is so bad it's pretty funny.

yeah it is. I been stated I have ZERO faith in our D. I also have ZERO faith in AP, now I have ZERO Faith in Favre. Vick.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

See how favre plays when AP isnt a factor??
nerd.gif

man please, ap hasnt been a factor all year ... he gets garbage yards and garbage tds in garbage time ... the viking offense does not succeed without favrethrowing because they are a HORRIBLE run blocking line ... AP has not had a good year at all this year for his standards ...

laugh.gif
at the haters coming out of the woodwork as soon as dude slips up. Waiting in the wings for 11 weeks must have been boring as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif
at the haters coming out of the woodwork as soon as dude slips up. Waiting in the wings for 11 weeks must have been boring as hell.
laugh.gif

Nah, we all know who Brett Favre is when things actually matter. Good try though, sport. Keep it up!

It's horrible because we aren't doing ANYTHING right, aside from Percy
pimp.gif

Give up a near TD on a punt return, which turns into a TD.
Defense is just getting man handled on the run, and of course Fitz and Boldin are running wild...
And we aren't getting any good runs, while Favre makes completions to the Cardinals.

Yeesh.

^ Even though some of you wouldn't admit it, Marley is right about that part.

Brett has chance to tie his season total coming into this game tonight
laugh.gif

This game's been over.

If we can get a quick score before the quarter ends, preferably a TD, we're still in it. 2 FGs in back to back possessions for the Cards is a little moremanageable.

Why they had to do Fitzgerald's pops like that....camera on him as he's about to murk that Ice cream sandwich
laugh.gif

Jerry Seinfeld is the executive producer of that crap?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by henz0

See how favre plays when AP isnt a factor??
nerd.gif

man please, ap hasnt been a factor all year ... he gets garbage yards and garbage tds in garbage time ... the viking offense does not succeed without favre throwing because they are a HORRIBLE run blocking line ... AP has not had a good year at all this year for his standards ...
Agreed, something is definitely off for AD this year...

Man I swear it seems Percy is one block away from bringing a return back.

Originally Posted by nnarum

If we can get a quick score before the quarter ends, preferably a TD, we're still in it. 2 FGs in back to back possessions for the Cards is a little more manageable.

I STILL say we win this game. Doesn't stop what I saw tonight.

Did anyone else see AP straight shrugging people off early in the season?
Or trucking dudes on the Steelers and using their chests for acceleration?
Or hitting those cuts when in the red zone and bringing it in for seven?

Yep, he's a non-factor. Any RB could do those things.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Its always been known that Minnesota wasnt as good as their record.
Thank you Mr Irrelevant. Off to obscurity after the game?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

who said he isnt a freak talent? the fact is, the dude is not the vikings offense anymore, brett favre is ... peterson is garbage right now and ifhe didnt pile on his stats at the end of games when it was out of reach, statistically he'd be an average running back ...

who said he isnt a freak talent? the fact is, the dude is not the vikings offense anymore, brett favre is ... peterson is garbage right now and if he didnt pile on his stats at the end of games when it was out of reach, statistically he'd be an average running back ...
Plus when he hurts the team doing too much and gives up a fumble as a result... Dude is awesome, but something isn't right this year, and heisn't perfect...

But I disagree with the last statement in bold.
A physique like this makes up for it in the open field... NH
peterson.jpg

Originally Posted by Durden7

Its always been known that Minnesota wasnt as good as their record.
*Here they come*

Easy to say that now, huh?
laugh.gif

Anyway, I haven't seen anything tonight to make me believe we can make up 17 points in one quarter w/o letting up any points on the other side.

And as I'm typing this, we get lined up to punt.
ohwell.gif

who said he isnt a freak talent? the fact is, the dude is not the vikings offense anymore, brett favre is ... peterson is garbage right now and if he didnt pile on his stats at the end of games when it was out of reach, statistically he'd be an average running back ...

But couldn't you say the opposing team is keying in on him now, forcing Brett to do what he's doing? I'm not trying to come at you as an @!@%!@% oranything, I'm just trying to see how you can say that AP is a non-factor. I know the fumbling is an issue that def. needs to be fixed, but he still gets itdone when needed to.

Back
Top Bottom