OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Knicks still don't have a meeting. All this trolling by Durant makes me feel he's gonna meet with us at the last minute and sign here. A big F U to ESPN and all their "sources"

Last edited:
If NYK had to choose between Noah & Fournier, I would take Fournier. I like Noah, but I think SG is a bigger need than the 5. Rather pay an underrated C for the low because KP gonna close out games at the 5

^ if thats the case minuswell sign festus ezili or ian mahimi... they could be had for cheap... i agree though we do need a shooting guard which might be a bigger need...

Last edited:
^ if thats the case minuswell sign ian mahimi... he could be had for cheap... i agree though we do need a shooting guard whic might be a bigger need...

Festus is going down to the D League after he blew his chance to shine.

Last edited:
The problem is that Fourner is a RFA. We'd have to overpay him so the Magic will not match the offer.

Last edited:
If NYK had to choose between Noah & Fournier, I would take Fournier. I like Noah, but I think SG is a bigger need than the 5. Rather pay an underrated C for the low because KP gonna close out games at the 5
I'd offer both, one year 5 mil.

I want Noah.

Don't want Fournier, at all. We've seen enough players with man buns come here and fail. **** him.

I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Rondo. Don't think he would be a good fit with Hornacek though.

Back
Top Bottom