Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^ Harrington for sure. and who is that in your avy?
pimp.gif

Anyways, I just got another offer:

Jermaine Oneal + Terry
for
Yao Ming.

What do you guys think?

It's a better deal, but I'd still keep Yao. I'm just not a big fan of Jermaine O'neal and I don't think Jason Terry can keep it up. Do youneed help at guard?

lol..scolas not a kid..hes like 27?

again, tell me how i did on this trade...i duno if i got fleeced..
i got
deron williams

for
g hill
tyrus thomas
tj ford

i then picked up devin harris and mikael pietrus from the fa pool

should i pick devin brown instead?

heres my roster btw:

Deron williams
garnett
Lamarcus
Chandler
Wilcox
Dwight Howard
Radmanovic
Ronnie Brewer
webster
joe johnson
ben gordon
Devin Harris
Pietrus

My frontline is solid as heck...with solid FG% too...what does everyone think? I know 3 pointers are a weakness and so is freethrows!!!

Who should i get next?

^^^ I don't think your that bad at the C position. Yao and Milicic aren't that bad. Yao is averaging 24 pts/10 rbd/3 asst/2.7 blks while Milicic isaveraging 10/8 both with decent FG%.

wattsup guys. so i got a trade offer and just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. I'd be giving up Allen Iverson and Mo Williams to get JermaineO'Neal and Brandon Roy. I'm thinking it's a good trade for me but JO's injury history scares me and AI's been killing it lately. Here'smy current lineup if it helps.

PG/SG - Allen Iverson
SG - Kevin Martin
SG/SF - Antoine Wright
PF/C - Nenad Krstic
SF/PF/C - Andrea Bargnani
SG/SF - Ronnie Brewer
PG - Mo Williams
SG/SF - Damien Wilkins
SF/PF - Rashard Lewis
SF/PF - Shawn Marion
PG/SG - Kirk Hinrich

honestly I could really use that center spot but I was just wondering if it was possible to get something better than this? any opinions on this trade wouldreally help

ExileUE. Tryy to get someone better than Jermaine O'neal. I'd be scared of getting O'neal and Roy since O'neal has an injury-prone past andBrandon Roy's heel might act up again like it did last year and during the preseason.

Originally Posted by ExileUE

wattsup guys. so i got a trade offer and just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. I'd be giving up Allen Iverson and Mo Williams to get Jermaine O'Neal and Brandon Roy. I'm thinking it's a good trade for me but JO's injury history scares me and AI's been killing it lately. Here's my current lineup if it helps.

PG/SG - Allen Iverson
SG - Kevin Martin
SG/SF - Antoine Wright
PF/C - Nenad Krstic
SF/PF/C - Andrea Bargnani
SG/SF - Ronnie Brewer
PG - Mo Williams
SG/SF - Damien Wilkins
SF/PF - Rashard Lewis
SF/PF - Shawn Marion
PG/SG - Kirk Hinrich

honestly I could really use that center spot but I was just wondering if it was possible to get something better than this? any opinions on this trade would really help
I think you can use another center, but then your PG will suffer. Mo Williams and Kirk Hinrich are good, but if you're going to give up Iverson toimprove on a center, your PG will take a huge hit. IMO, you should try to ship a SG/SF to get a center. Looks like you have a lot of SG/SF type players andthat'll be a better way to go.

Exile- Don't do the trade, drop Antoine Wright and pick up Reggie Evans, he is money with rebounds.

Hooper, Grant Hill is replaceable, so it's not a horrible trade, if you do give up those three, get Reggie Evans as well. Bass has been playing well yeah,but I wouldn't consider him fantasy material yet.

Kobe, if you want to do it man, by all means go ahead, I just think Kidd and KG are too valuable to give up, and I personally think Diaw will have a betteryear than JO, I know it's farfetched, but his health is always a problem.

DTruth07- The only thing Redd is better than Smith at is 3 point shooting.

Diew- I'd pull the trigger on that trade. Ben Gordon has been off, Barbosa is doing well past few games, and Aldridge >>>>> Wilkins

Apoc- No deal, Yao his indespensible, add in Paul Pierce? No way. Terry is nice, but you give up a lot of assists combined with those three guys.

WhatAreYouGonnaDo- Harrington, much much better.

Apoc- your second trade offer is a little more intersting, I would probably do that trade, Terry has been nice, not giving up assists, the reboudns you give upwould be marginal, and FG% would be a nice boost. It's questionable, but I'd do it. You need help at the C position but you have Yao AND Pau AND Darkoas your third string? You seem good to me man. If you pulled the trigger on that trade, and you could drop Rashad McCants for Reggie Evans.

Hoopervilla- you did alright since you got Mikael and Harris as well, I might have picked up Eddie House or John Salmons or Francisco Garcia instead ofPietrus, but that's upto you.

Exile- this dude is tryign to get a steal from you by taking Mo Williams, keep your guys. Mo Williams has nice value.

I went in order from page 20, so I went over about 3 people twice,
laugh.gif

Just need some opinions, who should I bench for tonight, I have Collison, Wallace, Granger, Kobe, Watson, Barbosa, Turkoglu, and J-Will... I need to bencheither Watson, J-Will, or Turkoglu, I really don't want to bench Turkoglu because of his all-around game, and Watson will probably give me more assiststhan J-Will, but I have a feeling J-Will will have a good game.. So, J-Will or Earl?

^ I'd go with Watson. J-Will had 2 good outings in a row. More capable of stroking the 3 than Watson. Williams also has the ability to get assists inbunches -- he got 10 assists 2 games ago. Minutes won't be a problem with J-Will. If Watson struggles and Luke steps up his game, then Luke will playmajority of the minutes. Not the case with Williams.

Williams just has more upside than Watson... that's why I'm saying Williams > Watson.

Just need some opinions, who should I bench for tonight, I have Collison, Wallace, Granger, Kobe, Watson, Barbosa, Turkoglu, and J-Will... I need to bench either Watson, J-Will, or Turkoglu, I really don't want to bench Turkoglu because of his all-around game, and Watson will probably give me more assists than J-Will, but I have a feeling J-Will will have a good game.. So, J-Will or Earl?
Watson is in the proverbial Coach's Doghouse right now, so I'd definitely bench him. He rode the pine for all 48 minutes in theSonic's last game, and is now being listed as the #3 PG behind Ridnour and Delonte West.

Man, I can't let JR Smith stay off my squad. I need threes BADLY. Just picked him up and dropped Luke Walton...I may end up regretting it but I doubt it.

if you pickup jeff green you're going to need a lot of patience. his minutes throughout the season will be inconsistent, as will his play. if you like hispotential and can afford to stash him on your bench then go ahead.

drop g. green for him if there is no better FA pickup out there. G. Green has no fantasy value at all.

I need help on who I should bench for wednesday too. I included their opponents as well to maybe give a better idea on how they will play. Also, if everythinggoes as planned, Rasual Butler will be gone for Bogan's so please keep that in mind. Any idea?

I'm thinking of benching Azubuike, House, and Rasual/Bogans but all those three has potentials to have big games and all gives 3's. I might want tokeep Calderon for the assists alone, even though he doesn't score as much but Cassell could probably provide points and assists too, I'm just not surewith his playing time because sometimes he splits it with Brevin. I'm also considering on benching Wallace because of his inconsistency and low FG% attimes. Garnett, Torkuglu, Kirilenko, Big Z, Kaman and Durant are the ones I don't want to bench so it's a choice of Cassell, House, Wallace, Butler,Calderon and Azubuike to be benched. Shaq is on the boder line if I want to bench of not as well since his having some decent game lately.

Any advice?
8bj2ezl.jpg

Yeah, those are probably the three you will have to bench. BUT! Since you have AK47, KG, and Hedo, all big guys who are capable of getting 5+ assists, itwouldn't kill you to bench Calderon and stick Buike or House in there in place of Calderon.

Back
Top Bottom