Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^ I would go with Ridnour. Right now Watson is having shooting woes and might lose that starting position.

My friend is proposing a trade. Who gets the better end?

Allen Iverson + J. Terry + Danny Granger + Maggette

for

Baron Davis + Andrew Bynum + D-wade + Jeff Green + Martell Webster

thanks

^^^ The one that gets AI and Maggette gets the better end of that deal. AI is scoring and adding Assists while Maggette is scoring and adding Rebounds, someassists and pretty high FT% as well. Granger isn't doing bad and even though Terry is inconsistent, he has the ability to explode and give 3's and a25+ a game. He plays better off the bench too.

Bynum is still getting split minutes and might lose some due to Mihm and Wade is still unsure of his return. Jeff green isn't sure with his minutes either,he has potential but where it's going to take him is still unsure. Keep/tale AI & Maggette without hesitation.

^^^
Not even a question. The guy getting AI, Terry, Maggette, and Granger is straight FLEECING the other dude. Green and Webster are flashes in the pan IMO; theirvalues won't be any higher than they are right now. Wade and Baron are two studs, but don't stack up if you're giving away four players rangingfrom very good to studs.

Yo....

Help a fellow Fantasy player out. Miller is on the INJ list and I'm stacked at the G's and F's. My centers right now in this league is LamarcusAldrige, Carlos Boozer and Nick Collison.

Here is my squad....

Chauncey Billups
(Det - PG)

Damien Wilkins
(Sea - SG,SF)

Andre Miller
(Phi - PG)

LeBron James
(Cle - SF)

Martell Webster
(Por - SG,SF)

LaMarcus Aldridge
(Por - PF,C)

Nick Collison
(Sea - PF,C)

Leandro Barbosa
(Pho - PG)

Richard Jefferson
(NJ - SF)

Ronnie Brewer
(Uta - SG,SF)

John Salmons
(Sac - SG,SF)

Brad Miller
(Sac - C) INJ

Carlos Boozer
(Uta - PF,C)

Any sleepers out there than can help my center position out? Its a H-2-H league as well. I would pick up Diop but that fool's turnover stats are so high.Any help appreciated.

^^^ If Kaman or Ilgauskas is still available in your league, their your best bet at picking up. Their getting more playing time and excelling with it,especially Kaman.

^^^ J-Will especially with Marbury's possiblity of leaving the Knicks, I don't know if he'll be playing much now.

Damn, I have no idea what to do with Starbury right now. If his minutes go down, i'll be needing a new PG.

Apoc, I just dropped him.
frown.gif

If you want to hang out to see if he changes his mind go ahead, but I don't want to give up fantasy stats right now.

J-Will > Stephon by the way, more assists, better shooting.

REGGIE EVANS, he's a rebounding beast, I don't think anyone hears me.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ I hear you about Evans, sadly though someone took him already. I would have dropped Villanueva for him earlier this week.

Durant and Wallace are really struggling the past couple of games and tonight isn't any different. Sucks because I only have 6 players playing tonightwhile my opponent has 9. I guess I'll have to make it up tomorrow.

I could have used Bogans tonight too. 5 three's already.
eek.gif

I knew when I saw this post, I was like damn, someone's going to be mad for not playing Bogans..
laugh.gif

Which Wallace do you have again? If it's Gerald, he's killin'.

^^^ Yeah I have Gerald. He wasn't doing too well earlier plus with the big lead, he might be sitting down soon.

Bogan's waiver clears tomorrow so hopefully I get to snatch him up without any problems.

What do you think of this trade?

I get Baron Davis and Manu Ginobili

I give Kevin Martin and Rudy Gay

Baron is iffy to me, if you want to do it, it woudln't be a horrible trade, but Baron's health will always be an issue in my eyes.

^^^ For some reason, I like Kevin Martin and Rudy Gay more. Their both the top scorer in their team while GGinobili is a 3rd option and Davis can beinconsistent at times. That's just me though.

I think I'm tired of Durant, anybody think I should try to get a good trade for him? Maybe Magette?

REGGIE EVANS, he's a rebounding beast, I don't think anyone hears me.
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Beast he is. I picked him up last rd of a 14 man draft, then right after me, rolli picked Eddy Curry.
frown.gif

Reggie Evans needs to put the ball in the hole. THROW IT DOWWN, BIG MAN.
I'm planning on Reggie winning me both my lg's. Hopefully, the oneI'm lacking in, Steph is on that team.
frown.gif

I'm gonna wait it out with Steph. It's a long season.

GSDOUBLEU, I'd take Baron and Ginobili personally. If healthy, you would get the better deal, but health is always going to be a major issue when Baron isinvolved. What are your team needs?

Chris, you gonna have to hit me with something better if you want kidd, i dont think im lookin to give him up yet

Just got offered a trade.

Chauncey Billups
for
Rip Hamilton

I think Chauncey is the better end on this one. Any other opinions? I am specifically looking into who is better at having good FG% constantly

Back
Top Bottom