Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

I get Dwight Howard and Dwayne Wade

I give: Mike Miller, Kelenna Azubuike, and Vince Carter.
I swear boy, I'm playing in the wrong leagues.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'd prolly get blackballed from making moves in my league if I made an offer like that.
laugh.gif
Great trade for you.

lol, the dude had said that he was new to fantasy basketball, so i took advantage.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

I get Dwight Howard and Dwayne Wade

I give: Mike Miller, Kelenna Azubuike, and Vince Carter.
I swear boy, I'm playing in the wrong leagues.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'd prolly get blackballed from making moves in my league if I made an offer like that.
laugh.gif
Great trade for you.

lol, the dude had said that he was new to fantasy basketball, so i took advantage.
grin.gif

I <3 noobs to fantasy basketball.
laugh.gif
I take advantage of em ALL the time.

Where could I find out if Cassell is going to be playing much tonight? I checked rotoworld for injury report and it just says that Knight was injured and thatCassell is ill but might play a lot of minutes. I'm just not sure if I should put him in. Any help?

Can you guys tell me what's so bad about making so many moves for yourself during the season? I have a friend and so far he's made 40+ moves and I justput a maximum and want to explain it to him. I know it, I just can't put it in words.

Quick heads up for my fellow 'Sheed owners: he's not playing tonight b/c of the knee soreness. You can still swap him out of your lineups if you hurry.

Any word on Tyson Chandler?

I was just proposed a trade:

I Get:
Ray Allen

He Gets:
Ben Gordon

Who gets the better end?
thanks.
smile.gif

^^^
Is that a serious question?

Anyways, do any bobcats fans know for sure what happened to Gerald Wallace? Supposedly he heard a pop?

And I'm regretting not doing the bargnani trade...

Can you guys tell me what's so bad about making so many moves for yourself during the season? I have a friend and so far he's made 40+ moves and I just put a maximum and want to explain it to him. I know it, I just can't put it in words.

The thing about making move limits, it creates an extra challenge to fantasy basketball, it makes much more of an impact on who you draft, how you draft, whatinjuries occur, and key player signing/waivers and trades. The person who keeps on dropping and adding players is just a race to see who can get there thefastest, not to start off with the best team.

That's the way I view it.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

Has anyone had any luck trading away durant?

laugh.gif
nope. At this point I'm just thinking of dropping him.

McCants was just dropped in my league, should pick him up and drop House?

Also, is Gerald Wallace going to play today? I want to know if I should bench him and play House today.

Thanks!

^^^
I let him go in my roto league, since it's not like h2h where you can carry some dead weight and still get in the playoffs with a #6 seed and everyonehealthy.

^^^ Keep Marion. Starbury's future this season is uncertain and TMac's health issues are still a concern. TMac hasn't even shot well when returningfrom the elbow injury.

^^^
Hell no you don't pull the trigger. I don't even count Marbury in the trade b/c his value is so damn volatile, so it boils down to Marion and Mac, andI keep Marion EVERY time. Fitting team name for T-Mac to be on though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

8a0msr9.png

Do I pull the trigger or keep Marion?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
I was offered the same trade last week in my league. Talk aboutweird.
laugh.gif

But about the trade, do not do it. T-Mac healthy is an amazing player who can get you threes and can fill up your point category most of thetime, but like stated above, he is injury prone. And also Marbury is doing alright for now, but his future is shaky.

I need a decision.

I get:

Marcus Camby
Josh Howard

He gets:

Chauncey Billups
Dirk Nowitzki

He's first in rebs and blocks, but ninth in asts.
I'm fifth in asts, but last in rebs and blocks.

^^^ Ford was injured earlier this week. Maybe the coach decided to rest him, which is good for Calderon who had 13 assist.

Back
Top Bottom