Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Suggestions on whether i should drop Tyrus Thomas for Yi Jianlian? They both seem pretty inconsistent to me so i'm not sure there would be a difference.What you guys think?

I got an offer of Magette for Kirilenko, do you guys think it's a good trade. I know Kirilenko isn't back to his old self yet but his put up almosttriple double numbers the past couple of games. I think i would benefit more from keeping Kirilenko, what do you guys think?

lazyjs - I would stick with Tyrus Thomas. He has been a little inconsistant the past few games, but he is getting better. But that is just myopinion.
laugh.gif

If you need threes or points, then take Maggette. Otherwise, Kirilenko gets a lot more steals, blocks, and assists.

i got an offer for jkidd & salmons if i give up lebron & mike james. i currently have 4 pgs on my roster, trying to move some though & none of themare too high in assists (tony parker is probably the highest assist leader on my squad)

btw, my team
82wwgzm.jpg

btw, wth is up with this stattracker thing? i cant view my players stats anymore if theyre in a game?

btw, wth is up with this stattracker thing? i cant view my players stats anymore if theyre in a game?
Yahoo! only shows the live stats for the first couple games. They've been doing this for a while now...wished they didn't seein as howi'm never gonna dole out 10 bucks for live stats.

Is any division tougher than the Atlantic? I know that one team in the Pacific is being like the '96 Bulls while me and 5 other teams are within about 100points of the top spot

EDIT: oh wow...i jus realized my avy and sig are the ones from when i first registered on yuku from way back when.

^Nick:

Let me get gooden and gay. Hit me with an offer.

As for that trade with crown, it's pretty fair. Salmons could see PG minutes with bibby out. I would take that deal.

Free stat viewing is temp., if you want to see live stats you gotta cough up the 10 dollars.

Edit: Atlantic=:pimp:

miamin2- I wouldn't take that trade. IMO I wouldn't let Lebron go unless Kobe or Garnett were involved. And I don't know if you've ever playedYahoo fantasy, but they give you Stattracker for free for the first couple weeks and then you have to pay $10 for the rest of the season. I heard you can alsosign up for MyCokeRewards and they issue you free Stattracker, but I haven't tried it.

thanks guys, ive never played fantasy on yahoo, ill check out the MyCokeRewards thing.

brooklyn high, ill look into it, im making a few moves on my squad right now so ill see

Suggestions on whether i should drop Tyrus Thomas for Yi Jianlian? They both seem pretty inconsistent to me so i'm not sure there would be a difference. What you guys think?

Tough choice man, if you need scoring, go Yi, if you need rebounding and high FG%, go Tyrus. I personally would choose Tyrus.

I got an offer of Magette for Kirilenko, do you guys think it's a good trade. I know Kirilenko isn't back to his old self yet but his put up almost triple double numbers the past couple of games. I think i would benefit more from keeping Kirilenko, what do you guys think?

AK47 is MONEY, I'm pissed that I traded him for Chris Bosh, keep AK47.

I accepted that Billups + Okur for Kidd...what ya'll think (I'm getting the two for the one).

At first I was like eh, but now that I think about it, Okur will get you a few rebounds and so will Billups, Kidd is a HORRENDOUS shooter, and Billups make upfor SOME of the assists, but will get at on more points/three pointers with those two. Good move.

i got an offer for jkidd & salmons if i give up lebron & mike james. i currently have 4 pgs on my roster, trying to move some though & none of them are too high in assists (tony parker is probably the highest assist leader on my squad)

I would probably do it, but it's really a toss-up, LeBron has just been plain SILLY as far as fantasy stats go, but with Kidd you know what your getting,and will Salmons value drop dramatically when Bibby comes back? Who knows, but it's really a toss up. Mike James has pissed me off so far this season withhis poor shooting.
laugh.gif

JapanAir21 w

i got an offer for jkidd & salmons if i give up lebron & mike james. i currently have 4 pgs on my roster, trying to move some though & none of them are too high in assists (tony parker is probably the highest assist leader on my squad)

I would probably do it, but it's really a toss-up, LeBron has just been plain SILLY as far as fantasy stats go, but with Kidd you know what your getting, and will Salmons value drop dramatically when Bibby comes back? Who knows, but it's really a toss up. Mike James has pissed me off so far this season with his poor shooting.
laugh.gif

the thing is, i dont need scoring right now, i also have boozer, gay, gilzero, & i just got ray allen for tp&Z, but i need assists & %'s.the thing that ive been questioning is if its worth it to give up lebron because, as you said, hes a beast in fantasy.

btw, japanair, do you know when harris is comming back?

Would you guys do this trade?

I give up: Jason Kidd, Kevin Garnett, Antoine Wright, Boris Diaw

I receive: Tim Duncan, Allen Iverson, Baron Davis, Jermaine Oneal

Kobe, that's way too many pieces, that would be way too much to risk. I mean in theory, it's a good trade, but if one of those guys gets hurt, itautomatically turns into a bad trade. I wouldn't change my roster up that much, but if you really want to... it's not a bad trade.

Harris will be back soon, he took the game off to deal with some personal issues, ti's not longer a question of how his thigh is doing, he's fine.

What do you guys think about Kelenna when Jackson comes back? Less production or still consistent numbers?

Well, do you have someone else in mind of picking up that won't be on there soon?

I would just wait and see, but he won't be AS good.

^ I ask because I just got offered a trade:

ME:
Ilgauskas + Kelenna

for

Shawn Marion.

Should I do it?

I'll keep AK47, thanks.

As for Yahoo, so from now on, if I don't have Startracker I won't be able to see their current stats like before?

Take Shawn Marion...no brainer.

As for Stattracker, you will no longer be able to see current stats without paying the $10.

Back
Top Bottom