Official 2007 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Man, I don't know about that on JapanAir...

Bosh is definitely better than Z-Bo, and while Gerald Wallace produces more than Iggy when healthy, particularly in blocks, that health issue is a big one withhim. Mike James/Tinsley is a toss-up; but just know that Tinsley definitely doesn't help your percentages.

If you're desperate for those stats you need, I guess so, but I think there's also some fairly strong risk involved there.

Tinsley-Mike James a toss-up? Maybe I just really like Tinsley, but frankly, I think Mike James is trash.
nerd.gif

^^^
I get you, but I'm not too ecstatic about Tinsley either, although he is having arguably his best season as a pro. I don't know how well his numberswill hold up over the season (except for assists and steals, where he's always solid), but his percentages are just killers to me. And don't forget healso has trouble staying healthy.

^ alright thanks JapanAir.

and just a heads-up for Marion owners. Wicked nice numbers tonight. 18 pts, 8 rebs, 4 ast, 5 stl, 4 blk. MONSTER.

Josh Smith had similar #'s tonight, but with horrendous shooting.

4/14, 8 reb, 7 ast, 3 steals, 5 blocks.

Whats going on with Azubuike, is not being in the starting line-up has really affected him that much? Shooting less than 25% on the field for the past coupleof games? Is he due for a drop or should I keep him and hope that he gets better?

So JapanAir, you wanted me to start Rasheed over Biedrins huh? Well i did that and 'Sheed only had 9 points and 8 rebounds. While beidrins had 13 points,13 rebounds, and 4 blocks. Last time i take your advice.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

I'm just playing man. I was going to start 'Sheed over Biedrins anyway.
laugh.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
, well who knew LBJ would get injured and Sheed wouldn't need to play that much. ;P

And hey at least he got a few steals to make up for the blocks.

laugh.gif
, it's okay I had to deal with his low production as well.

And Eagleball, no need to worry, the dude I'm trading with is MAD stingey and wouldn't accept the trade.

New offer on the table,

I give up:
-Raja, Josh Howard, Bosh

I get:
-Rudy Gay, Rashard Lewis, and Chauncey.

Just got offered a trade:

I give up:
- A. Iguodala
- Raymond Felton

I get:
- Kobe

Pull the trigger?

I'd do it

New offer on the table,

I give up:
-Raja, Josh Howard, Bosh

I get:
-Rudy Gay, Rashard Lewis, and Chauncey.
u better accept that trade before he takes it off the table
laugh.gif

What do you guys think Szerbiaks status is on Seattle? He scored 20+ pts. in the past 2 games, you guys think he'll get more playing time? I'm thinkingof dropping Shawne Williams for him but not sure if I should. I'm in need of 3's which Szerbiaks could give but not sure if he'll get a stableplaying time. Any suggestions?

JA21, whats your opinion on Azubuike? Is it time to give up on him? Is Szerbiak or Shawne Williams, or maybe even Pavlovic, Telfair or Stoudemire a goodreplacement for him?

what about this trade?

i really need size up front or in the center though, but my assists, points, n steals stink so're my rebounds. is iverson the answer?

my line up
kidd
shaq
pau gasol
butler
curry
moon
magette
ray allen

give up PAU
get iverson

I have been sitting on 1st place for 13 days now with a 15-11 point difference on a 10 man team league.

Here's my current roster...

Jameer Nelson PG
Jason Kidd PG
Kevin Martin SG
Damien Wilkins SG/SF *dropped
J.R. Smith SG
Ron Artest SF
LeBron James SF
DeSagana Diop PF/C
Antonio McDyess PF
Tayshaun Prince SF
Andrew Bynum C
Marcus Camby C
Grant Hill SG/SF
Ben Gordon SG
Andres Nocioni SF/PF

Here is how I rank on my categories....

FG% .......5/10
FT%.........9/10
3PM.........6/10
3PT%.......5/10
PTS...........5/10
OREB.......5/10
REB..........1/10
AST..........1/10
STL..........1/10
BLK..........3/10
TO............8/10
A/T............2/10
PF.............3/10

I just made some questionable moves recently...on top are the recent moves...

Dropped: Damien Wilkens
Added: Al Harrington

Dropped: Sam Cassell
Added: JR Smith

Dropped: K-Mart*because I thought he was injured
Addred: Andres Nocioni

Dropped:Ben Wallace
Added: Antonio Mcdyess

What do you guys think? Can you guys give me some advice?
Who should I look to move?

Thanks

What a horrible day... KG doesn't play much, Melo gets ejected in a league where we play both Tech's AND Ejection's, nothing went right.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom