Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by RFX45

JA21, great help as usual.
A couple more question though.

I am considering on trading Grant Hill for Rudy Fernandez or Ridnour. I think both of those could possibly provide mroe assist overall, than Hill and probably more stats overall.
I am also thinking or trying to trade Mcdyes for Marc Gasol.
I am not set on Brewer either, it might nto be too possible but I think I would try to trade him for Thornton, maybe for Derrick Rose too.
Are those good ideas?
Ridnour might be the better choice of the two. Marc Gasol is meh until we see him, as far as I know, it's Darko and Warrick in the frontcourt/w Rudy.

Ronnie Brewer? If you can get Derrick Rose for him, go ahead, if not, stay with Brewer.

Originally Posted by RideTillIDie

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](6)[/td] [td]Dwight Howard[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](19)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](30)[/td] [td]Brandon Roy[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](43)[/td] [td]Antawn Jamison[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](54)[/td] [td]Stephen Jackson[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](67)[/td] [td]Michael Beasley[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](78)[/td] [td]Richard Hamilton[/td] [td]SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](91)[/td] [td]Luol Deng[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](102)[/td] [td]Zach Randolph[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](115)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](126)[/td] [td]Chris Duhon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](139)[/td] [td]Chris Wilcox[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](150)[/td] [td]Vladimir Radmanovic[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][/table]
Best Fantasy Squad ever???
eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Nah I think I did pretty damn good for the 5th pick in a 12 man draft... My assists needs work but no one is touching my scoring and rebounding tho.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
you took Dwight (maybe even Yao AND Roy) too early. his TO and FT% is going to kill you. You could have gotten Dwight in the second maybe third round. Also, your team is going to be riddled with injuries...good luck. Your team is basically going to be strong in one, MAYBE two categories
D12 too early??? I stopped reading after that...

I wish we were in the same league... I'd put money up on this squad against anyone's and this ain't even my best fantasy team.
I damn near took the chip last season and it was my first time doing fantasy ever... Plus I've been betting the NBA for 5 years now, so I follow and watchthis @%*+ all day. I think I know what's good...

Good luck to you tho... But you sound like you know everything so you prolly don't need it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

JA21, great help as usual.
A couple more question though.

I am considering on trading Grant Hill for Rudy Fernandez or Ridnour. I think both of those could possibly provide mroe assist overall, than Hill and probably more stats overall.
I am also thinking or trying to trade Mcdyes for Marc Gasol.
I am not set on Brewer either, it might nto be too possible but I think I would try to trade him for Thornton, maybe for Derrick Rose too.
Are those good ideas?
Ridnour might be the better choice of the two. Marc Gasol is meh until we see him, as far as I know, it's Darko and Warrick in the frontcourt /w Rudy.

Ronnie Brewer? If you can get Derrick Rose for him, go ahead, if not, stay with Brewer.

Who am I better at keeping? Hill or Stuckey? I think I have a chance to get Ridnour for Stuckey too.
Maybe Stuckey for Fernandez?

Yes, Ronnie Brewer. Will Rose get playing time though?
I have a feeling he might get buried with Gordon and Hinrich in the same position.

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](6)[/td] [td]Dwight Howard[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](19)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](30)[/td] [td]Brandon Roy[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](43)[/td] [td]Antawn Jamison[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](54)[/td] [td]Stephen Jackson[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](67)[/td] [td]Michael Beasley[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](78)[/td] [td]Richard Hamilton[/td] [td]SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](91)[/td] [td]Luol Deng[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](102)[/td] [td]Zach Randolph[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](115)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](126)[/td] [td]Chris Duhon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](139)[/td] [td]Chris Wilcox[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](150)[/td] [td]Vladimir Radmanovic[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Nah I think I did pretty damn good for the 5th pick in a 12 man draft... My assists needs work but no one is touching my scoring and rebounding tho.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
you took Dwight (maybe even Yao AND Roy) too early. his TO and FT% is going to kill you. You could have gotten Dwight in the second maybe third round. Also, your team is going to be riddled with injuries...good luck. Your team is basically going to be strong in one, MAYBE two categories

I wish we were in the same league... I'd put money up on this squad against anyone's and this ain't even my best fantasy team.
I damn near took the chip last season and it was my first time doing fantasy ever... Plus I've been betting the NBA for 5 years now, so I follow and watch this @%*+ all day. I think I know what's good...

Good luck to you tho... But you sound like you know everything so you prolly don't need it.
laugh.gif
No disrespect, but I sure hope thats not your best fantasy squad....i didnt say it was a bad idea to draft Dwight, but come on bruh...6th OVERALL,when you could have taken him in the 2nd round? The team i posted would crush that team and thats in a 14 team league. I am interested to see what your recordwill be at the end of the season....

eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I damn near took the chip last season and it was my first time doing fantasy ever... Plus I've been betting the NBA for 5 years now, so I follow and watch this @%*+ all day. I think I know what's good...

laugh.gif
No disrespect, but I sure hope thats not your best fantasy squad....i didnt say it was a bad idea to draft Dwight, but come on bruh...6th OVERALL, when you could have taken him in the 2nd round? The team i posted would crush that team and thats in a 14 team league. I am interested to see what your record will be at the end of the season....

Please post your squad up again... I need to see this.
Dude postin like he got Jordan, Magic and Bird on his roster... lol.

I hope you don't disappear once I start smashin fools on a daily basis homie...
With only 49 posts tho... It's a given that you're gonna dip and register a new name for sure.

eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
No disrespect, but I sure hope thats not your best fantasy squad....i didnt say it was a bad idea to draft Dwight, but come on bruh...6th OVERALL, when you could have taken him in the 2nd round? The team i posted would crush that team and thats in a 14 team league. I am interested to see what your record will be at the end of the season....

Please post your squad up again... I need to see this.
Dude postin like he got Jordan, Magic and Bird on his roster... lol.

I hope you don't disappear once I start smashin fools on a daily basis homie...
Only 49 posts tho... Yeah you gonna dip and register a new name for sure.

Nobody said anything about having Jordan etc., thats YOU thats acting like you have an unbeatable squad...im just sayin you think that your squad is all thatwhen it has major holes(like most fantasy teams). but to each its own. if you wanna see my squad just scroll up. BTW, who knows what type of league you in andwhat kinda managers are in it so you winning that league could be a mute point (after all you did draft Dwight 6th overall so no telling what those othermanagers are capable of).

EDIT: And you say look at my post count? LOL, look how long ive been here...i rarely post, if at all

Here's my squad y'all...lemme know what y'all think. 10 team H2H. I probably need another wing.

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](1)[/td] [td]Chris Paul[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](20)[/td] [td]Al Jefferson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](21)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](40)[/td] [td]Jason Kidd[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](41)[/td] [td]Rudy Gay[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](60)[/td] [td]Andrew Bogut[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](61)[/td] [td]Jamal Crawford[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](80)[/td] [td]John Salmons[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](81)[/td] [td]T.J. Ford[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](100)[/td] [td]Mickael Pietrus[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](101)[/td] [td]Charlie Villanueva[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](120)[/td] [td]Drew Gooden[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](121)[/td] [td]Raja Bell[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td](140)[/td] [td]Tyrus Thomas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15.[/td] [td](141)[/td] [td]Mike Conley[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](12)[/td] [td]Danny Granger[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](17)[/td] [td]Al Jefferson[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](40)[/td] [td]Ron Artest[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](45)[/td] [td]Michael Redd[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](68)[/td] [td]Andrew Bogut[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](73)[/td] [td]Tony Parker[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](96)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](101)[/td] [td]Ramon Sessions[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](124)[/td] [td]Boris Diaw[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](129)[/td] [td]Hakim Warrick[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](152)[/td] [td]Udonis Haslem[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](157)[/td] [td]Rudy Fernandez[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](180)[/td] [td]Josh Boone[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][/table]
You got some nerve talkin bad about my squad homie... Your squad is straight Boo Boo.
If I had that team I wouldn't even log back into the league... REAL TALK.

Danny Granger is your first pick??? ****... Nah seriously ****!!!

I been on NT since 2000 BTW... This is my only SN.

I beat both of you
tongue.gif

10-man, h2h
[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](9)[/td] [td]Steve Nash[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](12)[/td] [td]Caron Butler[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](29)[/td] [td]Marcus Camby[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](32)[/td] [td]Rasheed Wallace[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](49)[/td] [td]Chris Kaman[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](52)[/td] [td]T.J. Ford[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](69)[/td] [td]Derrick Rose[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](72)[/td] [td]Raymond Felton[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](89)[/td] [td]Andrei Kirilenko[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](92)[/td] [td]Kendrick Perkins[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](109)[/td] [td]Yi Jianlian[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](112)[/td] [td]Rudy Fernandez[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](12)[/td] [td]Danny Granger[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](17)[/td] [td]Al Jefferson[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](40)[/td] [td]Ron Artest[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](45)[/td] [td]Michael Redd[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](68)[/td] [td]Andrew Bogut[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](73)[/td] [td]Tony Parker[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](96)[/td] [td]Marvin Williams[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](101)[/td] [td]Ramon Sessions[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](124)[/td] [td]Boris Diaw[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](129)[/td] [td]Hakim Warrick[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](152)[/td] [td]Udonis Haslem[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](157)[/td] [td]Rudy Fernandez[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](180)[/td] [td]Josh Boone[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][/table]
You got some nerve talkin bad about my squad homie... Your squad is straight Boo Boo.
If I had that team I wouldn't even log back in... REAL TALK.

Danny Granger is your first pick??? ****.

I been on NT since 2000 BTW... This is my only SN too.
LOL are you serious....do you watch basketball or you just skim threw it?? Granger is a top 10-12 pick across the board bruh...but like you saidwe will see

[table][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th] [td]
[/td] [th=""]
[/th] [td]
[/td] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [td]
[/td] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td] [td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td] [td]ACTION[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]
Mo Williams
, Cle PG [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]
Brandon Roy
, Por SG [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]
Kevin Durant
, OKC SG, SF [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]
Jason Maxiell
, Det PF, C [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]
Al Jefferson
, Min PF, C [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]
Jordan Farmar
, LAL PG [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td]
Marvin Williams
, Atl SF [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td] [td]
Andrew Bogut
, Mil C DTD [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Randy Foye
, Min PG, SG
recentnews.png
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
O.J. Mayo
, Mem SG [/td] [/tr][/table]

who should i keep or try to trade away?

If I had that team I wouldn't even log back in... REAL TALK.

Danny Granger is your first pick??? ****.

I been on NT since 2000 BTW... This is my only SN too.
LOL are you serious....do you watch basketball or you just skim threw it?? Granger is a top 10-12 pick across the board bruh...but like you said we will see
I don't know what else to say so Imma have the boy TI just laugh at you...
15yisds.jpg

Seriously tho... You still got 3 hours to join another league and dead that squad real quick.
roll.gif

I'm done here tho... Good luck man, you gonna need that %!%% way more than me.

dwight-howard.jpg

Superman that %%%...
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](8 )[/td] [td]Shawn Marion[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](9)[/td] [td]Allen Iverson[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](24)[/td] [td]Josh Smith[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](25)[/td] [td]Rashard Lewis[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](40)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](41)[/td] [td]Mo Williams[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](56)[/td] [td]Andre Miller[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](57)[/td] [td]Andrew Bogut[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](72)[/td] [td]Jason Terry[/td] [td]PG,SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](73)[/td] [td]John Salmons[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](88)[/td] [td]Ronnie Brewer[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](89)[/td] [td]LaMarcus Aldridge[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](104)[/td] [td]Mike Bibby[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td](105)[/td] [td]Thaddeus Young[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][/table]
How does my team look?

I can't believe you got LaMarcus that late.... Other than that I think your squad looks pretty competitive. A hell of a lot better than the one in the postabove yours.
laugh.gif

^^^ It's an 8-man league, but no-one wanted Aldridge?
I would probably would have picked Aldridge over Terry and Salmons.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I can't believe you got LaMarcus that late.... Other than that I think your squad looks pretty competitive. A hell of a lot better than the one in the post above yours.
laugh.gif
his is an 8 team league and mine is a 14 team....of course it would look better

^^^ It's an 8-man league, but no-one wanted Aldridge?
I would probably would have picked Aldridge over Terry and Salmons.

I dont know why no one picked him but I didnt realize he was still there until I actually picked him.

eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Well, I say you took Dwight too early too, how about that? Who are your three point shooters? Just SJAX and Antawn? Won't cut it. What willyou do about shot blocking if Yao or Dwight gets hurt? Stop tooting your horn, your team isn't that good. You're going to lose assists every week too,and probably steals. Don't be so rude next time, just a heads up, that guy that posted is pretty much right. You have a lot of injury risks, and your 10-13picks aren't great.

Who am I better at keeping? Hill or Stuckey? I think I have a chance to get Ridnour for Stuckey too.

I have a feeling he might get buried with Gordon and Hinrich in the same position.

Are you being offered Rose for Brewer right now? Unless you absolutely are in need of some scoring, I'd keep Brewer, he'll supply threes and steals,and I'm just not too sure about Rose. I guess if you can scoop up Rose though, you'd have to do it. I'd try to get Fernandez or Ridnour of youcould.

Thanks again JA21. I'll try and get Rose for Stuckey, it's a longshot but if all else fails, I'll try and stay with Brewer for now because ofRose's injury.
It doesn't sound bad but who knows.
Then maybe Fernandez for McDyess and Hill for Ridnour.
Then keep an eye on Blatche, I might drop Nene to pick him up instead but I'd have to see how he does for a week or so.

Thanks for all the advice.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

eek.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Well, I say you took Dwight too early too, how about that? Who are your three point shooters? Just SJAX and Antawn? Won't cut it. What will you do about shot blocking if Yao or Dwight gets hurt? Stop tooting your horn, your team isn't that good. You're going to lose assists every week too, and probably steals. Don't be so rude next time, just a heads up, that guy that posted is pretty much right. You have a lot of injury risks, and your 10-13 picks aren't great.

Are you being offered Rose for Brewer right now? Unless you absolutely are in need of some scoring, I'd keep Brewer, he'll supply threes and steals, and I'm just not too sure about Rose. I guess if you can scoop up Rose though, you'd have to do it. I'd try to get Fernandez or Ridnour of you could.

Dude S-T-F-U... Don't even start with me.
You're a Mavs fan...No one cares what you think.

Dude S-T-F-U... Don't even start with me.
You're a Mavs fan...No one cares what you think.
M00DSWING7 wrote:
M00DSWING

That about sums it up.

What the hell do the Mavs have to do with anything? JapanAir knows more about basketball than almost anybody I've ever talked to.

I didn't know you needed to be a Lakers/Celtics fan to know anything about basketball... thanks for the memo. Lemme guess your reply...

"LOLBLAZERSFANLOL U DUN KNO NUFFIN BOUT HOOPS"

[table][tr][td]PG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jason Kidd

(Dal - PG)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Hedo Turkoglu

(Orl - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Mike Bibby

(Atl - PG)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Caron Butler

(Was - SF)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Shawn Marion

(Mia - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Michael Beasley

(Mia - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Samuel Dalembert

(Phi - C)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Zydrunas Ilgauskas

(Cle - C)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Raja Bell

(Pho - SG)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Tyrus Thomas

(Chi - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Nick Collison

(OKC - PF,C)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Mike Conley

(Mem - PG,SG)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Ronny Turiaf

(GS - PF,C)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
DeShawn Stevenson

(Was - SG)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
12 Team Highly Competitive League. This team would absolutely stomp yours MOODSWING[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]and I don't even think I havethe best team in the league.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom