Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

great win feels so good to be in the finals. kobe this dude is just unreal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by knightngale

that fadeaway by kobe was one of his best fadeaways in his career

the way he kicked his feet at the last possible moment to get that extra hang time
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I near orgasmed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mamba in the finals

respect to the classy spurs fans even though i hate the spurs

Well, I don't blame you for being so excited.

You hopped off and hopped on the wagon in a span of 3 games the entire season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by skips kicks

ay....

mbenga is my dude......son deserves a ring just off the momentum of his 2 back to back dunks in game 4 of the denver series....

DAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif

where are the people saying chris paul got shafter?
eyes.gif

sasha is a shootin machine thats what he does he shoots..guarantee if we play the spurs next year hes a recipient of a hard foul...or a flagrant 2 in todaysnba..haha but he deserves it

dbl post

oh well once again

does anybody know where i can get the black purle n gold kobe jersey looked like a swingman thnx

I wonder what excuse Skip Bayless will come up with this time...
laugh.gif

Saying Nuggets was going to come back and win the series, then Utah, then said Spurs will come back to win
smh.gif

smh.gif

Ginobili saying the Lakers aren't better than the Spurs, Suns or Utah and that it should not have ended 4-1. Enjoy your off-season youclassless punk. GO LAKERS!

man, my computer been messin up ever since Kobe started gettin real hot in the 4th.. i couldnt even post.. i finally gave up and just got it to work rightnow.. anyways, that was a lot of fun to watch. Kobe went in that 4th quarter. Cant wait for the Finals, Celtics need 1 more and i get the finals that ive beendreaming of.

Congrats to LA.
Kobe was AMAZING....He was on-point and finished off SA in insane fashion...

I WISH Ginobili was healthy, and the end to Game 4 was different. But what can you do?
SA gave it their all with what they had available, and we will be back next season.

Some of the additions i'm already anxious to see, which is why i have always trusted the management.

LA has their work cut out though, with either Boston or Detroit.

Good Luck.

PO

WE ARE IN THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!
eek.gif

We DID IT!!!

First take is ANOTHER must see tomorrow, Skip is still probably gonna be crying about Game 4.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you guys realize that kobe is the first mvp in five years to actually get his team to the finals. man i am so sick of people saying that he shouldn't havegotten it on the basis of it being a lifetime achievement award, blah blah. he just took out the team that chris paul's team couldn't. kobe'sselfish blah blah. i've watched kobe play the last 4 years and it's evolved. perhaps he was a ballhog at one point, but he hasn't been since the'06 playoffs. it's been a pleasure watching his game evolve, and even more so watching him make his critics eat their words.

Back
Top Bottom