Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

YESSSS missed the game due to work
frown.gif
frown.gif
but we won and that's all that matters. We need that championship trophyNOW. I see no other possible outcome. What a great way to start my 3 day weekend. Now time to get high.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As Kobe said, right now, being in the finals feels like a dream come true.
I mean, who predicted that we would actually be in the NBA Finals!? Most people believed the Lakers wouldn't even make the playoffs, and others said wewould easily be eliminated in the first round, if we even got there. Heck, we weren't even sure if the best player in the league was even going to play forour own team. This past year, we had a turmoil summer, a good start to the season, along with a trade for ariza, a disastrous injury to our star center, AndrewBynum, and then on Feb. 1, the blockbuster trade for Pau Gasol. From that point on, everything went uphill for us. Also, the young players on the teamdeveloped (Sasha, Jordan, Bynum) and had great seasons, we got Derek back instead of Smush, and Kobe become more of a leader and a better teammate, and thuswinning MVP.

And now, we are four wins away from the NBA championship.
LET'S GO LAKERS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats Lakers. Let's see if the Celt's can do this right. You guys would be by far, our toughest oppenent on paper.

*knocks on wood*

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Go Lakers. I'm feeling good about tonight. Watch out for Kobe's killer instinct.

Kobe is incredible, the finals are June 5th and we're in it. SUPER EXCITED!!!!!

pimp.gif
It so go to be back in the finals but we still need 4 wins. Whoever weplay we need to steal game one.

pimp.gif
It so go to be back in the finals but we still need 4 wins. Whoever weplay we need to steal game one.

here r some pix from the game.. pix taken from a kick.. so bare with the quality..

pre-game

half time

before they gave the trophy

amazing gameeee
pimp.gif

btw, we want BOSTON!!!!!!!!!

somebody quick go check out a carlos mencia look a like contest and see if zodogg is alright

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KOBE KOBE KOBE THIS MAN IS A FREAKING BEAST...MVP MVP MVP..........4 MORE WINS NOW

We were so dead at work today that my supervisor drew 2 names from a hat and they got to go home. I was thinking that today was Friday all day and I wouldhave been excited to get my name called because I'd have a 3 day weekend. When I realized it was on Thursday I didn't want my name to be pulledanymore but thought "hey, I could watch the entire Lakers game." He pulled the first name...some girl. He pulled the second name...mine. I thoughtfor a little bit and decided to stay at work and let him draw another name for somebody else. I'm glad I didn't catch the whole game because I wouldhave been so mad the 1st half.

Congratulations Lakers and fans.

No excuses in this series. The Lakers thoroughly beat my Spurs by playing tough, smart basketball inspired by their leader.

I will root for whoever you face in the Finals to maul and destroy you.

TO LAKER NATION: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US FOR REACHING THE NBA FINALS AFTER 4 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom