Official: 2008 WCF Game 5: Lakers vs. Spurs: It's OVER ! FINALS HERE WE COME ! BRING ON BOSTON !

Congrats to the Lakers. Kobe was a man on a mission tonight, no way he would let them lose.

Spurs have to be kicking themselves, letting those few games get away cost em the series.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

5 months
eyes.gif

gonna miss Inside the NBA
finals shud b on TNT
mad.gif
... eff that wack a_ ABC crew
laugh.gif

But we lookd good n yet another comback which means we can score agianst a tuff defense....but man i fear detroit n a healthy Billiups i get shook wen thinknabout have'n fisher n farmar d'n up on him 4 a 7 game series.... and rasheed can step back on the perimeter n open up those lanes 4 rip n others andthey have a solid bench

On that note Give us boston
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

What did Manu say?

The Lakers aren't better than the Spurs, Suns or Utah and that Spurs shouldn't have lost 4-1. That is all he would talk about. Classless andPathetic.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

What did Manu say?

The Lakers aren't better than the Spurs, Suns or Utah and that Spurs shouldn't have lost 4-1. That is all he would talk about. Classless and Pathetic.

He's probably still in shock after the announcement today that next season the NBA is gonna fine players for flopping. He must just see millionsslipping away from his very eyes.
laugh.gif
Who cares though, I respect Pop,Tim, and Tony, but the rest of the Spurs can suck it, especially The 2007-2008 Flopper of the Year

What did Manu say?

The Lakers aren't better than the Spurs, Suns or Utah and that Spurs shouldn't have lost 4-1. That is all he would talk about. Classless and Pathetic.
^^^ I nevr likd the guy or his game....ankle or not he got xposed 4 the gabage he is

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What did Manu say?

He's probably still in shock after the announcement today that next season the NBA is gonna fine players for flopping. He must just see millions slipping away from his very eyes.
laugh.gif
Who cares though, I respect Pop, Tim, and Tony, but the rest of the Spurs can suck it, especially The 2007-2008 Flopper of the Year

Rumor has it his house has already been taken back by the bank.

Ginobili saying the Lakers aren't better than the Spurs, Suns or Utah and that it should not have ended 4-1. Enjoy your off-season you classless punk. GO LAKERS!

speaking of classless, i'm not sure what you're talking about, but manu ginobili is by far one of the classiest players in the NBA.

he gave them credit and said the lakers played better when it counted. they did. the Lakers played better when it counted.

kobe really did a number the last couple of games. years from now people are gonna look back on this series (and season) and give him the credit he reallydeserves. up there with the best that ever played the game.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

Ginobili saying the Lakers aren't better than the Spurs, Suns or Utah and that it should not have ended 4-1. Enjoy your off-season you classless punk. GO LAKERS!

speaking of classless, i'm not sure what you're talking about, but manu ginobili is by far one of the classiest players in the NBA.

he gave them credit and said the lakers played better when it counted. they did. the Lakers played better when it counted.

kobe really did a number the last couple of games. years from now people are gonna look back on this series (and season) and give him the credit he really deserves. up there with the best that ever played the game.

you are forgetting the but, but that surrounded that statement you just gave. 10 seconds of congrats and 1 minuteof disrespecting the team that just beat him.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by knightngale

that fadeaway by kobe was one of his best fadeaways in his career

the way he kicked his feet at the last possible moment to get that extra hang time
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I near orgasmed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mamba in the finals

respect to the classy spurs fans even though i hate the spurs

Well, I don't blame you for being so excited.

You hopped off and hopped on the wagon in a span of 3 games.
laugh.gif

I have been a laker fan since 93

foh

BallinBoykz:
To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*
No, no, no EFIL, he's not talking to you.

PO2345:
Congrats to LA.
Kobe was AMAZING....He was on-point and finished off SA in insane fashion...

I WISH Ginobili was healthy, and the end to Game 4 was different. But what can you do?
SA gave it their all with what they had available, and we will be back next season.

Some of the additions i'm already anxious to see, which is why i have always trusted the management.

LA has their work cut out though, with either Boston or Detroit.

Good Luck.

PO
Respect.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And respect to you, too, BallinBoykz.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this reminds me of Mortal Kombat, when u beat Goro, ur ELATED, cause u know good and well that he was a lot harder than shang tsung
laugh.gif
GO LAKERS!!!
You are in for a biggggg surprise buddy.
Stern is that you???

I'm suprised by the lack of hate on the Lakers this playoffs. Back in the late 90s, Jazz fans really hated on us, 2000-2002 Blazer and Kings fans REALLYhated us.. even for a moment the suns hated us (well only 1 in particular)
laugh.gif
But this year, the hatred hasn't been intense as the past years... Even the Jazz booing Fish and Kobe wasn't really serious... I seeSpurs fans (all 2 of you, lol) and fans from other teams giving respect in this post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

BallinBoykz:
To those *LOYAL* LA Laker fans. To those who stuck with the team after the 3-1 lead against the Suns. For those who stuck after Shaq left. For those who stuck while Kobe wanted out. To those fans, enjoy this. It takes alot to stick with a team through so many ups and downs. Congrats to those fans, the Laker players, the Laker coaching staff, and the overal city of Los Angeles, enjoy this win. Enjoy the finals. Congratulations and good luck to you guys.

*Appreciated*

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

that fadeaway by kobe was one of his best fadeaways in his career

the way he kicked his feet at the last possible moment to get that extra hang time
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I near orgasmed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The mamba in the finals

respect to the classy spurs fans even though i hate the spurs

Well, I don't blame you for being so excited.

You hopped off and hopped on the wagon in a span of 3 games.
laugh.gif

I have been a laker fan since 93

foh

Rly?

I could have sworn you were talking about looking forward to next season after game 3.

When we probably ruined our chances of making it to the Finals according to you.

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

BallinBoykz:

*Appreciated*

laugh.gif

You know, I had a slight (very miniscule) idea that SKA would respond with that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm suprised by the lack of hate on the Lakers this playoffs. Back in the late 90s, Jazz fans really hated on us, 2000-2002 Blazer and Kings fans REALLY hated us.. even for a moment the suns hated us (well only 1 in particular)
laugh.gif
But this year, the hatred hasn't been intense as the past years... Even the Jazz booing Fish and Kobe wasn't really serious... I see Spurs fans (all 2 of you, lol) and fans from other teams giving respect in this post
pimp.gif

I'd really like to say something regarding that, but I'm not going to even bother anymore. I'm through discussing "fans" and stufflike that. It's not worth it.

But I really think the Lakers have really earned all the respect they've gotten. No one thought they would be this great, and few believed they'dmake it to the Finals even as a one seed. Their lack of experience, at least as of now, hasn't shown to be a factor at all. With the way the West was sotight this year, everyone thought all the series would be 6-7 game series, etc. But...for the most part, the Lakers handled their opponents with relative ease(except for Utah). I can't see how a regular bball fan could predict the Lakers, these Lakers, could take down the defending champions in 5 games....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

this reminds me of Mortal Kombat, when u beat Goro, ur ELATED, cause u know good and well that he was a lot harder than shang tsung
laugh.gif
GO LAKERS!!!
You are in for a biggggg surprise buddy.
Stern is that you???

I gotta admit, I'm impressed with your vexatious persistence. But you're talking to yourself...or somebody telling you you're talking toyourself.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm suprised by the lack of hate on the Lakers this playoffs. Back in the late 90s, Jazz fans really hated on us, 2000-2002 Blazer and Kings fans REALLY hated us.. even for a moment the suns hated us (well only 1 in particular)
laugh.gif
But this year, the hatred hasn't been intense as the past years... Even the Jazz booing Fish and Kobe wasn't really serious... I see Spurs fans (all 2 of you, lol) and fans from other teams giving respect in this post
pimp.gif

I'd really like to say something regarding that, but I'm not going to even bother anymore. I'm through discussing "fans" and stuff like that. It's not worth it.

But I really think the Lakers have really earned all the respect they've gotten. No one thought they would be this great, and few believed they'd make it to the Finals even as a one seed. Their lack of experience, at least as of now, hasn't shown to be a factor at all. With the way the West was so tight this year, everyone thought all the series would be 6-7 game series, etc. But...for the most part, the Lakers handled their opponents with relative ease (except for Utah). I can't see how a regular bball fan could predict the Lakers, these Lakers, could take down the defending champions in 5 games....

Wow, coming from a critic such as yourself; I say thank you on behalf of Laker fans.

Back
Top Bottom