Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Grant Hill needs to get smacked for dropping 0pts last nite. who has more value this yr? Duhon or Felton? I'm thinking about dropping Felton and gettingDuhon to get better percentages and 3's from him.

I have Mike Miller and he got hurt, is he worth keeping at this point?
I also picked up Gallinari last week, seems like he'll be inconsistent this season and I still have trouble keeping Jason Thompson and Marvin Williams.

I am considering picking up Haywood, Augustin, Dampier and Josh Howard for those players. Should I do it?
Any chance theres any trade value in Jason Thompson and Marvin Williams?

espn Rotisserie:
PTS, STLS, REB, FG %, BLKS, AST, 3PM, FT %

10 team league. 40$ buy in.
g: westbrook, kobe, jennings, tyreke evans, manu, jameer, ray allen
f: ryan anderson, melo, b. wallace, david lee
c: przybilla, okafor,

right now, im in 2nd place. they dont have T.Os, should i trade for oden?
eek.gif

y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723 don't get oden. His stats and playing time are inconsistent. Haywood may be a better choice. RFX45 get rid of Miller and hold onto JTom. He gets solid min. and is a pretty good defender. I'd drop Marvin and get Howard, but ure gonna have to wait a lil till he gets back off injury.

@#$% man
mad.gif

An MRI revealed today that Kevin Martin has a displaced hairline fracture in his left (non-shooting) wrist.

The team says treatment options are being evaluated. It is unclear at this point how many games Martin will miss, but this certainly isn't the news owners were hoping for. Nov. 5 - 6:08 pm et

he was killing this week too, now I have two SG's on injury with VC already hurt

^I had Martin last season and was injured last year too. Very frustrating.

An owner in my league wants K Love from me. I have both K Love and Gasol so my team has started off very slow. Should I sit tight and wait for them to gethealthy or try and make a trade? The particular owner has Granger on the trading block. My team:

D Will, Ginobli, Tyreke, Hedo, J Green, Ariza, Murphy, Gasol, Mayo, Courtney Lee, Dalembert, Odem and Love

He has:

Stuckey, Barbosa, Chalmers, M Williams, Granger, Hill, Bargnani, Okur, Billups, JR Smith, Harriington, Iggy, Westbrook, Alrdridge.

Need some advice. Someone offered me Devin Harris for Marc Gasol Should I do it? Devin is out 2-4 weeks possibly more and Marcis hot right now.

My team.
bjfko4.jpg

Yes, do that trade. Then to compensate drop andre miller and pick up someone on the wire to get the boards you would lose from giving up gasol or another pgfor that matter for assists. Assuming your league isnt that deep Hibbert or Dampier should be available. Miller isnt doing anything right now and seems to belost in the offense. Your team is weak on assists so picking up legitimate pg's should be priority one. I really think Bosh, Lee, Bynum and Murphy can wina rebound category.

^ take the trade in a heartbeat, you'll take a hit in boards, but DH upgrades your PG position by a lot. Also I'd keep andre miller, it's still tooearly to tell what nate mcmil is going to do with his starting lineup. I'm pretty sure andre miller is going to take over the starting job soon.

haha u need sum assists. damn u getting a trade like tht! I have Rondo and M. Gasol and haven't got any offers.

Whats good with Calderon???

Anyone think his dip in assists is gonna be season wide??? I mean TOR has a more complete team that likes to pass the ball around to each other so I don'tthink he'll go back to the assists he racked up in the last couple seasons.

I'm seriously about to just add him in as a filler for a trade... Dude was my 3rd pick too. just sad.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

3rd pick for jose? you're kidding right?
you mean 3rd round?
laugh.gif
Yeah 3rd round.... He's still playing like hot garbage tho.
laugh.gif

I'm on the same road as you, I have Calderon and Andre Miller and I am not sure who to play tonight.
I think Calderon will be back to his old self though, he just needs to settle in with Hedo in the line-up.

I always been down on Calderon and he always does good Fantasy wise

The one year I draft him he sucks

Vince is out tonight

JJ Redick has been playing aight if anyone needs a fill in

Calderon is on my other team and I'm trying to get rid of him cuz I have CP3, Rondo, and Rose already. I'm trying to get rid of a few players to getLebron or a top 10 pick. Many of my players are hurt or are likely to have their stats drop soon. I'm thinking about getting rid of Odom, Bynum, Felton,Murphy, Hill, or Billups (2nd most valuable imo). What would be a fair trade for Bron or another quality player that I can get with this lineup? Edit: Howdoes Bynum, Odom, and Carter for Lebron sound?

PG-Jennings, Billups, Felton
SG- Kobe, Carter
SF- Rashard, G. Hill, Odom
PF- T. Murphy. J Tom, Martin
C- Kaman, Bynum

Murphy is hurt and doubtful for tonight so I think Hibbert will have a big pt tonight.

i have jennings and was just offered josh smith. i won't take the trade, but i think I can counter and trade jennings, carter, and maybe g. hill for melo
laugh.gif
since he seems to want jennings. his other notable players he has areb. gordon and devin harris

^^^I would personally take that trade. Josh smith covers almost every category and wont have to worry about hitting that rookie wall. I have Jennings as welland I would do that trade.

Back
Top Bottom