Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm tryna rip him for Melo tho and throw a few otha players in. If all my players were healthy, then I dnt even need J Smith cuz I got Bynum, Kaman,Rashard, Odom, J Thompson, and T Murphy to get me boards, blocks, and Jennings gets the same amt of steals if not more and 3s for me.

melo is hot right now. Extremely tough to get him. I proposed a trade for melo and I would have gave up amare and scola and the guy still declined. Dumb moveon his part but melo is going off right now. Jennings stock is high right now. If you can get something really good you should def take it.

Who do you guys think I could trade Bibby and Kenyon Martin for?
I am considering on dropping Martin for Hibbert but I want to first see if I could package the two for someone and then pick up Hibbert from the FA.
Any ideas? I need mostly assist and steals.

I believe Al is still recovering from an injury so it may take some time before he gets back to his old self.

I want to offer Bibby and Kenyon for Kidd and Blair.
A good deal and anyone think it'll get accepted?
If accepted, I'll probably drop Blair anyways for Josh Howard, Landry or Hayes.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I believe Al is still recovering from an injury so it may take some time before he gets back to his old self.
Yeah, I'll be playing the waiting game. It sucks.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Who do you guys think I could trade Bibby and Kenyon Martin for?
I am considering on dropping Martin for Hibbert but I want to first see if I could package the two for someone and then pick up Hibbert from the FA.
Any ideas? I need mostly assist and steals.
Good luck on getting Kidd with those guys. I dnt think that you can get anyone valuable for Bibby and Martin (hurt) because they're statsaren't crazy enough altho Martin is a big help in steals and blks. If Mario Chalmers is a FA, then pick him up. He gets alots of steals and his assistsnumber is gonna increase, yet he's dealing with an injury too. I have Martin too and tryna figure if I should drop him.

I just got offered:

Give
Rondo
Kaman

Receive
Dirk
Chalmers

Pretty freakin' tempting but my guards take a drop off if I get rid of Rondo
nerd.gif

^^ who are your other guards. I'd do it if u need a big scorer on your team and would like to increase ft%.

Guards:
Dev harris (out 2-4wks)
Foye
Stuckey

Centers:
Dwight
Troy Murph (injured)

ohwell.gif

yea you dnt really need Dirk when you got D12 for boards and blocks. You'd really be picking up Dirk just for his pts and a 3pter or two a game. Kaman andD12 get you big pts already, boards, and blocks. I'm trying to trade Rondo for Pierce straight up cuz I need the points and 3pters. I have CP3 on my teamso I'm good long as he's healthy. Edit: Just offered Rondo and Horford for Bron. Is it too low? The only other studs I have CP3 not happening,Gasol (cnt my next good big man would be Rashard or Haywood), Calderon, and Ray Allen (semi-stud). Also, considering trading Rose for Devin Harris because Ihave 3 other stud pgs so I can still be competitive with one of them on the bench and it would really stack me at PG. good idea?

I got like 4 inactive owners in this league, all NTers too.

Bright, that is pretty tempting. You would lose out a lot on assists. Steals are a wash with Chalmers, but he hasnt produced as much as I thought he would(hopefully down the line he will). Doesnt help that Harris is out too.

I wouldnt do it... at least not now unless you need scoring

I just dropped Murrow for Matt Barnes. He has been filling in nicely as a starter right now. Putting up some Matrix-type numbers.

Thinking about trading Larry Hughes, Rondo, and Horford for Bron. too much? If trade went through I'd have CP3 and Bron on the same team.

Thanks for the advice on the previous page.

I got A.I. in one my other leagues. Is AI straight up for Gallinari a good trade?

Got a spot open on my team but can't decide between these guys

Haslem
Flynn
Tyreke Evans

i'm debating about who to add.. since i'm about to drop wilson chandler, so pick one of the following:

tyreke evans

jason thompson

johnny flynn

roy hibbert

hibbert for sure. Last four games or so hes been 10/10 with 3 to 4 blocks. And thats in less than 25 minutes of playing time. When his playing time goes up hesan easy 15/12 guy. Second option would be Evans since Kmart is done for a couple months but go for the long haul.

Originally Posted by parada45

Got a spot open on my team but can't decide between these guys

Haslem
Flynn
Tyreke Evans

Depends on what you need, I'd grab Tyreke evans though, dude is going to be a beast with kmart out for 2 months. He'll mess up your fg % and turnovers,but he's still going to beast it up since he's the best scoring option now.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i'm debating about who to add.. since i'm about to drop wilson chandler, so pick one of the following:

tyreke evans

jason thompson

johnny flynn

roy hibbert
tyreke is
pimp.gif
i would pick him up asap.

1 reke
2 thompson
3 hibbert
4 flynn

you think i should drop maggette or someone else for Haywood? i need some big men pretty badly.
2qn1f2f.png

Back
Top Bottom