Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I pulled the trigger and dropped nate for him.

Duhon? I hope he does get moved. wasted a pick on this guy

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by imrichboy

Dahntay Jones is putting up numbers and he is only 13% owned in yahoo leagues.
yeah he's good as a stop gap but once rush comes back he won't.
rush is back and he is still putting up numbers except 3pt. I wonder how the lineup is going to look like when T.Murphy comes back.
And if you need a stop gap PG pick up Luke Ridnour
laugh.gif
or will bynum. Lukeputting up steve blake type stats, minus the bad FG% of steve blake.

well i'm in a 10man league so i dnt think thts deep but I'll wait and see how Haywood performs next game.

[Jennings] Bogans [/Jennings]

An MRI revealed Thursday that Andrew Bogut has a left leg strain and contusion, an injury that will force him to miss the next 2-to-4 weeks.

Bogut has pleased owners with his play so far this year, but this obviously hurts. Dan Gadzurik is likely to start in his place. Look for Hakim Warrick, Carlos Delfino and even Kurt Thomas to get more touches in Bogut's absence, while Luc Richard Mbah a Moute will also see an increased role once he recovers from a sprained foot. Nov. 19 - 6:52 pm et
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel

Originally Posted by offbad

Dahntay Jones is putting up numbers and he is only 13% owned in yahoo leagues.
yeah he's good as a stop gap but once rush comes back he won't.
rush is back and he is still putting up numbers except 3pt. I wonder how the lineup is going to look like when T.Murphy comes back.
And if you need a stop gap PG pick up Luke Ridnour
laugh.gif
or will bynum. Luke putting up steve blake type stats, minus the bad FG% of steve blake.
hmm yeah i didn't expect murphy to be out so long. that was written a week after murphy was intially injured.

so no, don't get it twisted he is still a stop gap. but now likely he will log somewhere near 20 MPG when both murphy and rush are back, simply due to hisperformance so far, and i would not be surprised if that dips into murphy's and rush's minutes.

peja lit it up 2nite. i mite have to get him if morrow doesn't show he's worthy 2moro nite to stay on my squad. thing tht sux is tht i had peja beforeand thought he would start back then (2wks ago) and now after i've dropped him he wants to do it up.

I have RJ as well. But it's too early. He's still getting acclimated I'd say.

And I guess it depends on who are the other options in your league to take over him.

And yeah, Peja having good games w/o CP3 around. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

got offered Chris Paul and Peja for Billups and J. Rich. I was thinking of countering. I'd still be giving up the same guys but in return I'd get CPand JR Smith instead. What do you guys think?
Originally Posted by parada45

I kind of Feel like dropping Richard Jefferson

What do you guys think?

who's available to pick up? manu just got hurt and parker's still out too so RJ's numbers might go up. manu's been pretty injury prone soi'd say it's worth holding on to jefferson

Ouch, dropping off Brooks for AI was a big mistake!

http://www.realgm.com/src...s_will_not_sign_iverson/ .

Knicks Will Not Sign Iverson

Nov 20, 2009 10:19 AM EST
The Knicks have decided not to sign Allen Iverson.

The team had been considering whether to add Iverson to the roster after starting the season 2-9. As of Thursday evening, a deal appeared imminent. One sourceput the percentage likelihood of the Knicks signing Iverson in the high 90's.

Knick owner James Dolan was reportedly hesitant about signing Iverson for the remainder of the season but said he would not stand in the way if Donnie Walshand Mike D'Antoni were in favor of the move.

The Knicks pulled back late Thursday, deciding that the risks of adding Iverson outweighed the potential rewards.

Originally Posted by ExileUE

got offered Chris Paul and Peja for Billups and J. Rich. I was thinking of countering. I'd still be giving up the same guys but in return I'd get CP and JR Smith instead. What do you guys think?
Originally Posted by parada45

I kind of Feel like dropping Richard Jefferson

What do you guys think?

who's available to pick up? manu just got hurt and parker's still out too so RJ's numbers might go up. manu's been pretty injury prone so i'd say it's worth holding on to jefferson
AI, Frye (might be able to get he is on waivers), Perkins not really anyone.

For you Anthony Randolph owners...
[h1]Warriors Sign Chris Hunter[/h1]
Nov 20, 2009 3:40 PM EST

The Golden State Warriors have signed forward/center Chris Hunter to a contract, the team announced Friday.
Hunter, who is being called up from the NBA Development League's Fort Wayne Mad Ants, will be in uniform for Friday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers at Oracle Arena. Hunter, 25, was a D-League All-Star last season with Fort Wayne, where he averaged 19.3 points, 9.4 rebounds, 1.19 blocks and 32.7 minutes per contest in 47 games.
We'll see how much Nelson cuts Randolph's minutes.
eyes.gif

In the Warriors defense, we do have a stretch in our schedule where we're facing Oden/Aldridge, Dirk and ______, Duncan and _______, and Gasol/Bynum. Evenafter that, we have Indiana who have Roy Hibbert and possibly Troy Murphy back. I guess I can understand where this move is coming from.

I guess this signing means is that Andris Biedrins and Ronny Turiaf may be still far from returning?

laugh.gif
alright alright stupid move ill be the first to admit it but it looked like a surething he was going to NY last night and you KNOW hed put up stupid numbers there

anyway I should be able to get Brooks back, im low on the waivers list but most of the other guys in my league arent on top of their @!$@ like that

Back
Top Bottom