Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I guess it's time to trade Tyrus then? If I can't trade him, then I'm just going to keep him. See how he does when he does get back. It's stillearly in the season. I'm being patient with my team. I just want to sneak into the playoffs and from there, I'll take my chances.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I picked up Drew Gooden. I know Erick Dampier is day-to-day, but could Drew Gooden get most of the minutes at center even when Dampier returns?
Yep, I had Damp (20 rebound game earlier
eek.gif
) and there was very early talk about him making the all-star team.

But as soon as he got hurt and Drew put up 2 straight good games, I snatched Gooden up. Glad I did cuz Drew has ALWAYS put up solid numbers throughout hiscareer.

As far as Tyrus, yeah I'd drop him too Paul. At worst, you can pick him up right before he's due back.

For instance, we were just talking about Ilyasova in another thread. He's a good pick-up right now.

yeah I canceled Tyrus awhile back. There's better people on waivers and right now he's just wasting space on ya bench. I'd even consider droppingBlake right now too cuz u dnt want to take too many L's because u got them hurt bench warmers. I dnt think trading Rose for Monta is the best idea becausehe may get you a few more steals a week but you will lose assists and rose seems to be your only assist man. I'd try getting CDR maybe who will give ustats all around or Hughes. Maybe trade Nene and someone in a package deal for Rondo or J Smith. You can expend one of your bigs because you got so many ofthem. Also you can drop tyrus and pick up JJ Hickson.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

yeah I canceled Tyrus awhile back. There's better people on waivers and right now he's just wasting space on ya bench. I'd even consider dropping Blake right now too cuz u dnt want to take too many L's because u got them hurt bench warmers. I dnt think trading Rose for Monta is the best idea because he may get you a few more steals a week but you will lose assists and rose seems to be your only assist man. I'd try getting CDR maybe who will give u stats all around or Hughes. Maybe trade Nene and someone in a package deal for Rondo or J Smith. You can expend one of your bigs because you got so many of them. Also you can drop tyrus and pick up JJ Hickson.
Douglas-Roberts, Hughes, and Hickson all have been picked up. No one, other than Ilyasova, Anthony Morrow, and Rudy Fernandez are players that areprobably worthy of a pick up right now.

I won't be dropping Griffin. My thinking is that it's still early in the season. If I'm still holding onto 3 or so injured players and it'sFebruary, then there's something wrong with me. Right now I'm being patient, waiting for my players to get back. Dunleavy is supposed to come back nextweek and so is Eric Gordon. Murphy came back last night. Jameer Nelson is slated to come back late-December. Both Griffin and Thomas are slated to come backmid-December, and I'm well aware that setbacks are a part of rehabbing from injury, but I can wait. Baron is going to help Griffin so much with easypoints. I'm confident that Griffin will be fine and produce well for me. Thomas, I'm leaning toward dropping him, but if anything, I can still wait andsee. Thinking about dropping him for Ilyasova, but not sure how long Ilyasova can keep up this level of play.

I'll probably explore trading a big.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

since dunleavy is returning on wednesday, is he worth rostering in a 12 team league?
I'm in a 10 team league and I'm giving him a shot. It was only 2 years ago when Dunleavy was ranked in the top 20. I think I've readthat he won't start, Brandon Rush will start at SG, but hopefully Dunleavy can get a good amount of minutes and hopefully become the starter somewhere downthe road.

Who are you thinking of dropping, BTW?

Originally Posted by janoy

^Strained middle finger.

Word? He's my dude but that's %%@%%%% soft
smh.gif
& with bumleavy, he's worth a pickup but damn 2 weeks in he'll fail you. I hope he is finally"healthy" though.

I ended up dropping Tyrus Thomas for Darren Collison. If Collison didn't have the performance he had tonight, I think I would have still held on to Tyrus.
laugh.gif

im disappointed i didnt pick up CDR.
should have picked him up for nate.
damn me and my homerism
smh.gif
smh.gif

since dunleavy is returning on wednesday, is he worth rostering in a 12 team league?
I'm in a 10 team league and I'm giving him a shot. It was only 2 years ago when Dunleavy was ranked in the top 20. I think I've read that he won't start, Brandon Rush will start at SG, but hopefully Dunleavy can get a good amount of minutes and hopefully become the starter somewhere down the road.

I want to drop conley or will bynum once rip comes back so I dunno yet.

I'm in a 10 team league and I'm giving him a shot. It was only 2 years ago when Dunleavy was ranked in the top 20. I think I've read that he won't start, Brandon Rush will start at SG, but hopefully Dunleavy can get a good amount of minutes and hopefully become the starter somewhere down the road.

I want to drop conley or will bynum once rip comes back so I dunno yet.
Yeah dude, take a chance on Dunleavy.

after seeing Nate shoot that shot, i should forget trying to pick him up again... Damn the Knicks...

I got Will Bynum on my team too, dont know who to pick up for him though.

^will bynum is a solid pick up, as long RIP Hamilton is injured, or luke ridnour is a decent pick up. he had a 12 ast game the last night. He can give up AST,3pt, and he is't hurting you in FG%(like in the past).

Yeah, Bynum has been solid for me the last 3-4 games.

ALright, so Beno Udrih and Johnny Flynn are available.

Im thinking of dropping Corey Brewer for Flynn, but it seems like he's in a mini slump right now. FG% dropping last few games, high turnovers (im tankingTO though...)

Udrih has been playing well since he was put into the lineup. I thought him and Evans might not coexist with one another since they both PGs, but they beenputting up good numbers.

isnt reke more like a SG anyway?
btw when is rip coming back? dude needs to come back and throw in buckets. i have a feeling hes going to get traded though.

Originally Posted by BangDak

isnt reke more like a SG anyway?
btw when is rip coming back? dude needs to come back and throw in buckets. i have a feeling hes going to get traded though.
Im "hearing" that the team wants to mold him into a PG style player. Might be wrong though. I think with KMART on the team, he'll bethe starting PG. But with Martin out, hes been at the 2 and Udrih is filling in. I hope dude stays on the IL for the rest of the season
laugh.gif
because i went ahead and dropped brewer for Udrih.

Dont know when RIP is coming back. It could be as soon as next week if I heard correctly. If hes coming back, than surely Bynum's numbers will drop.

Gooden is available...

Damn, Mike Miller got hurt again.

Damn, looks like Hibbert usefulness is now gone since Murphy is back. He still started and played 24 minutes but damn he hasn't been playing well in thetwo games Murphy has been back.
I might drop him for Marcus Thornton. Or should I give him another game to see?

better off keeping him.
dudes value is at like an all time low. cant make his free throws, not getting his steals, not making his shots, and avging around 5 assists per game.
what kind of point guard is that?

Originally Posted by BangDak

better off keeping him.
dudes value is at like an all time low. cant make his free throws, not getting his steals, not making his shots, and avging around 5 assists per game.
what kind of point guard is that?

I know seriously, all this hype about him in the preseason and he's not producing.

Back
Top Bottom