Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif
alright alright stupid move ill be the first to admit it but it looked like a sure thing he was going to NY last night and you KNOW hed put up stupid numbers there

anyway I should be able to get Brooks back, im low on the waivers list but most of the other guys in my league arent on top of their @!$@ like that
You can't use your waiver on a guy YOU dropped. You said your league isn't active, but if someone sees who you dropped, then say good-byeto Aaron Brooks.

^got my fingers crossed

worst case scenario... i can pick up J Nelson and just sit on him for a couple weeks til he back

SMH at Troy Murphy not starting
smh.gif

Hopefully it's an injury thing and he eases his way back to the starting pf spot. If Dahntay doesn't slide over to the SG spot and Brandon Rushcontinues to start, I will be PISSED

dnt sleep on hughes. he's been doin his thing lately. nice for steals. i'm guessing brooks got picked up already in ya league RFX. hold onto conley andstay off of duhon. hold onto RJ and give him a lil more time. to tht guy who got tht cp3 trade, i'm telling u i wish ppl were dumb like tht in my league.i'd take the trade in a heartbeat, even with cp3 hurt/ jr smith not in the trade, he's a competitor and will beast prolly wen he's back. i hav himon one of the teams and i kno imma get lit up in pts next wk going against melo and bron.

my opponent this week is destroying me. Dude has players that seem to break out every other game, its sickening.

Elton Brand
indifferent.gif

Westbrook
indifferent.gif

Ty Evans
indifferent.gif

And
indifferent.gif
to Doc and Rondo for not producing.

I'm going to give conley one more chance and if he doesn't do anything tomorrow against the bucks, he's going on waivers.

if you're gonna drop conley then atleast stay away from duhon. go for udrih or miller if they're still there. chalmers beasted 2nite altho 10 assistswould have helped me more.

I picked up Drew Gooden. I know Erick Dampier is day-to-day, but could Drew Gooden get most of the minutes at center even when Dampier returns?

I probably won't even grab duhon either, jameer nelson is on the waivers and I was just thinking of picking him up and storing him on the bench until hecomes back.

Brandon jennings is the steal of year in fantasy. I am in four fantasy teams and everyone pass on him.

• p_note_new_2.gif
    Sat, Nov 21

G Mike Dunleavy, who has only played in 17 games the past two seasons, is expected to make his season debut some time next week. Dunleavy has been out with a right knee injury.
    (Yahoo! Sports)

Yes, one less injury on my team.
pimp.gif

Plus Troy Murphy came back last night. People in my league better watch out!
pimp.gif

i could never have 4 teams because I know that I'll be watching the games and end up having players on one of my teams and not andon my other teams e.g.Kobe and then I'd be hating it when they perform too well cuz I'd be getting lit one league and be boosted in another league. Hibbert's stats weretrash 2nite, luckily I have T Murph. Hopefully they both can share the court and put up big #s.

i would keep rose. dudes been playing bad, but i have a feeling he'll pick up the slack soon.
maybe JR+dunleavy if he can put up some numbers once back healthy? not sure. no one ever likes my trades
laugh.gif

Paul, why do you still have Tyrus Thomas? I really don't see him contributing much to begin with so I wouldn't hold on to him for this long when youcan probably find someone on the FA that could be helping you out already.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Paul, why do you still have Tyrus Thomas? I really don't see him contributing much to begin with so I wouldn't hold on to him for this long when you can probably find someone on the FA that could be helping you out already.
I think Tyrus Thomas can contribute. He was a good source of blocks and rebounds when I had him last year. He was also chipping in double digitpoints towards the end of last year.

Why do you think he's not going to contribute much this year? And he's slated to return mid-December. If I've waited this long for him, might aswell just go through the whole process, right?

I'm in 4 leagues and Tyrus has been chillin in FA since he's been injured.

Point blank, Bulls are running out of patience with him.

When he was healthy his numbers weren't like they were coming off last season, he's been salty since he isn't going to get an extension and thisinjury doesn't help.

Plus Taj has been a favorite in Chi-Town and I don't see Tyrus making an impact this year with them.

Noah has been shining, Tyrus ain't gonna do u much on your bench.

Back
Top Bottom