Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I guess Przybillas value goes up now tht Oden is out fo the season.
I am considering dropping Ilyasova for him or Dampier.

And damn, my #2 pick in Granger is out, I knew it was bound to happen soon.
I hope he is only out a week or so though.

What happened to Granger?

Also, everyones dropping Ersan Ilysavoa per yahoo porque?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

What happened to Granger?

Also, everyones dropping Ersan Ilysavoa per yahoo porque?

Granger aggravetd his injured heel.

Ilyasova has been getting into foul trouble and Mbah is back and Warrick is playing better so he gets less PT.

GLad i kept Randolph. i was very close to dropping him after he hurt his ankle.

28/13/5/1/1 0 TOs

not bad!

What i dont understand though is why did nellie let him loose against the Beast? Of all games, he lets him play for 35 min and even started him for the 2ndhalf against D12. Is moore hurt or something?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Hm, Dampier or Pryzbilla.

Damp has been a damn blockin machine though.
i have dampier in 2 of my leagues, and pryzbilla is available in both leagues. i'll rather get dampier because he better scorer.
LaMarcus Aldridge value goes up. He has been a bust this season so far. His pts and blocks should go up.
Anthony Randolph with a monster performance. nellie is a idot for not starting him(as long he gets starter MIN).

If I drop AK47, are any of these guys worth the pickup:

Courtney Lee
Al Thorton
Andre Miller

Courtney Lee has looked great the past 2 games and will get more PT than the others. I love that he gets a lot of steals, too.

pimp.gif
@ picking up K. Love at the beginning of the season after someone gave up on him.

This NTer finally sets his lineup against me after not setting it up all season. *@#?

who's jretro23?

Not that it matters anymore since its Sunday, but he had Pau, R Lewis, and Nate on the bench all season long
laugh.gif

My team has been killed with injuries, I'm sick of it. Dropped Redd for Larry Hughes. Also added Thabo and Jared Dudley, while letting go of Rudy and BlakeGriffin. I know Blake is gonna produce when he comes back but they're saying not until January and that's optimistic.

Core is solid though: Pau, Rashard Lewis, Billups, Rose, Bogut, etc.

Waiting for Tayshaun to return...

Rudy Fernandez probably

Thabo wont give you much points. he'll get you some rebounds, a steal, maybe a block. His #s for the most part is whatever. i ended up dropping him after 2weeks..

brands been doing well. see if you got anyone else.
try to trade him with someone else. dudes avging an block and steal per game.

Lost by 1 damn asst cuz I didn't have Paul in the lineup on Fri. Oh well it's just one cat. What should I do with Odom? His stock has dropped but hecomes through with the assts and that's my team's 2nd worst cat.

What does everybody think about Willie Green? I'm in a 14 team league and I picked him up, but with Iverson playing tomorrow I doubt his production willlast.
frown.gif

I just dropped Ilyasova for Dampier but I just saw that Ryan Gomes is available and am considering on picking him up instead.
Gomes team also has 4 games compared to Dampiers 3 but is he worth a pick up instead of Dampier?
I'm just not sure if Gomes can keep it up while Dampier will surely get the rebs and blks consistently.

I was offered Westbrook for my Calderon again for my team (pg 51). I was thinking of countering with Calderon + Thornton for Kidd. Then try to add Griffin offwaivers. Good idea or bad idea?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I just dropped Ilyasova for Dampier but I just saw that Ryan Gomes is available and am considering on picking him up instead.
Gomes team also has 4 games compared to Dampiers 3 but is he worth a pick up instead of Dampier?
I'm just not sure if Gomes can keep it up while Dampier will surely get the rebs and blks consistently.
Gomes seems pretty inconsistent.

I picked up Damp and he pretty much won me BLKS for this week. I guess it depends on if you need REBS and BLKS and FG%.

I've herd tht Gomes' stats will drop now that Love is back. Dropping Ersan already? you just picked him up last wk. I just traded Rondo and Rashardfor Granger but I had to veto the trade as soon as I got word that Granger left the game with a walking boot.

Back
Top Bottom