Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I forgot to start Rondo (and the rest of my teams)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
11/9/13/5 steals I missed out on.

Took a huge blow not updating...

Missed out on Kidd, Rondo, and Okafor on the same night.

Combine that's 35 points, 27 rebounds, 25 assists, 6 steals, and 4 blocks.

Figures that I had to frickin have Channing Frye auto-played today.
tired.gif

Be winning 6-2 if I had started my guys, instead I'm 2-6.
smh.gif

[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]
Stats
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Players
[/th] [th=""]
Opp
[/th] [th=""]
MIN
[/th] [th=""]
FGM
[/th] [th=""]
FG%
[/th] [th=""]
FTM
[/th] [th=""]
FT%
[/th] [th=""]
3PTM
[/th] [th=""]
3PT%
[/th] [th=""]
PTS
[/th] [th=""]
OREB
[/th] [th=""]
REB
[/th] [th=""]
AST
[/th] [th=""]
ST
[/th] [th=""]
BLK
[/th] [th=""]
TO
[/th] [th=""]
PF
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Chris Douglas-Roberts

(NJ - PG,SG,SF)
[/td] [td]@Chi[/td] [td]36:38[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
J.R. Smith

(Den - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]@Cha[/td] [td]29:35[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].438[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].200[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Mike Conley

(Mem - PG)
[/td] [td]Cle[/td] [td]39:25[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].375[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].833[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].333[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jason Richardson

(Pho - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]@Dal[/td] [td]41:04[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].450[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].167[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Emeka Okafor

(NO - PF,C)
[/td] [td]Sac[/td] [td]34:48[/td] [td]6[/td] [td].545[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].833[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Gerald Wallace

(Cha - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]Den[/td] [td]44:25[/td] [td]8[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]8[/td] [td].727[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Al Jefferson

(Min - PF,C)
[/td] [td]@Tor[/td] [td]32:02[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].313[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Andrew Bogut

(Mil - C)
[/td] [td]@Bos[/td] [td]39:34[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].647[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Tyreke Evans

(Sac - PG,SG)
[/td] [td]@NO[/td] [td]38:06[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].588[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].625[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].000[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

FINALLY, some decent production!!!

Now all I need is for Dahntay to step up while Granger is out.
nerd.gif

Man, the other owner seems to really want Calderon (most likely for his high fg%). I was never high on Calderon to begin with because of Hedo so I'd liketo deal him. What do you guys think about
Out
Calderon
Al Thornton
Ben Gordon

In
J Kidd
JR Smith
?

Is that fair or does one of us get shafted?
Or there's always just Calderon for Westbrook then drop Thornton for Blake in a few weeks

indifferent.gif
@ me having a bye this week........

I have Bron Randolph and JRich on my team.... logged in just to check my teams stats for fun... probably woke up my roommates from cussing so loud
smh.gif

Yeah, almost all of my players performed well last night with the exception of Dampier.

Jarret Jack has been fantastic.

What the hell is up with Rudy Gay's free throws this year though?!?!

I was offered O.J. for Westbrook I mean
laugh.gif
, should I consider it?
I just don't like Russell's fg% and TO rate, plus Mayo has a lot of upside as well.

sorry I put the names in the wrong order the last time.
laugh.gif

well I dropped Haywood because Perkin's FG% is so much better and my team has one of the worst FG%'s in the league so I could def. use that boost andyeah I lose a few boards but I think Perkins will keep progressing as the season goes on. Also dropped J Tom for Bogut. I'm praying that Bogut stayshealthy and can stay consistent. I have a free roster space. who should I grab? Gomes, Lee, Ersan, or Udrih. My team's weak points are ft%, 3s, and ptsin that order. i'm leaning towards Lee since he gets steals too, but Gomes has been nasty lately.

how the hell was bogans available and that wasn't your first pickup? bogans is finally playing with a PG capable of feeding him the ball inside andit's done wonders for his production.

i would pick up gomes, but i also would have not dropped thompson. you say you have a free roster spot and yet you are making all sorts of weird moves. howmany teams does your league feature?

AST are easy to punt but if you're already bleeding in TOs, don't trade westbrook. true Mayo will score more though, and at a better clip.

Originally Posted by offbad

how the hell was bogans available and that wasn't your first pickup? bogans is finally playing with a PG capable of feeding him the ball inside and it's done wonders for his production.

i would pick up gomes, but i also would have not dropped thompson. you say you have a free roster spot and yet you are making all sorts of weird moves. how many teams does your league feature?
It's Bogut man
laugh.gif
. This is another league I pickedBogut up in. Someone dropped Bogut for Landry I believe. I'm in a ten team league. It's risky dropping J Tom but I have Bynum, Kaman, and Perkinstoo so hopefully they help out too. In my other league with the free roster space. I didn't get Gomes cuz I have Love, who's
pimp.gif
and will eat up Gomes' playing time. I ended up picking up Josh Howard
smokin.gif
. CP3, Calderon (out for a lil tho), and Rose are gonna have toreally pick it up now that I dnt have Rondo and JH will have to hold it down while Granger is out. I may try to deal JH or Bogut as the season goes on and seeif I can upgrade again.

oh yeah josh howard is definitely better than all of them

Bogut (when healthy) is a better center than anyone not named Brook, Bynum (when healthy), Howard, Gasol, Yao (when healthy).
I'm probably leaving someone off but you get the picture. He is deceptively good.

makes sense, a 10 team.

yeah I got lucky on the Howard p/u cuz I had forgotten that someone had dropped him earlier in the season when he was hurt. I realized it when I saw his namein the news feed and checked if he still on the wire. I may try to deal Bogut and Chalmers and get Devin Harris and someone else cuz I need a pg bad. My otherpgs are Billups and BJ3 (who's struggling).

Godamnit, Calderon is missing another game today. Should I just drop him and pick up Jarrett Jack for this fool?

Originally Posted by offbad

AST are easy to punt but if you're already bleeding in TOs, don't trade westbrook. true Mayo will score more though, and at a better clip.

Well i'm trying to trade away stuckey for a good SG. I'm keepin OJ for now but if I get a good trade for another SG who can score, then OJ's outtahere
laugh.gif

RFX, I know Calderon is a pain but try to stick it out man. You wouldn't want to drop Calderon because thts gonna give someone a big adv. in ya league. Ifhe stays hurt or his stats plummet, then I'd just trade him off.

Yeah, I guess he is worth more keeping but Granger possibly missing 20-25 games, plus his injury being considered as a huge issue and it being the mostunpredictable injury ever that there is a chance he might be gone the whole season. Overall, my team will be slaughtered this week. I picked up Josh Howard andI heard they won't play him for one of the back to back games they have this week so that's another player I have that will provide zip.

Yeah man I know u've had a rough fantasy season. Just try to stay optimistic and always think bout potential trades/ wire p/u's. I'm thinking aboutflipping Bogut for Nene. Granger is a beast man. Like CP3, he'll try to get healthy and come back asap.

I wish I could trade but the people in my league only seem to be active or check once or twice a week, to set up their weekly games.
I was actually so pissed because two of the GM's didn't bother to set up their teams for 3 weeks so their opponents all won 8-1 but now they startedsetting them up, just in time to go against me.
I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything, I think they just forgot and just taking it more seriously now.
I just hoped they were more consistent though because they really gave the team they went against in the beginning a big boost.

smh.gif
@ planters fasciatus

I dropped Granger for Kevin Love in my 8 team league.... They say Granger will be out 4-6 weeks at least.
Hopefully no one swoops him up. The owners in my league ar notorius for dropping stars if theyre injured.

Granger, Lou Williams, Jameer Nelson Blake Griffin are all on waivers.... Even if someone picks up Granger I still have options.

My league FA list also has plenty of stars like Redd, Biedrins, Nelson, Ginobili and Barbosa.
Chances are if I drop Granger, I might be able to pick him up in 2-3 weeks again, I'm just hesitant to take the risk.

quick help;

who should i play tonight, Thompson or Bargnai.. Both are coming off back to backs.. Thompson is going against the spurs, and Bargnani is coming off aninjury.. im up against the first place team and im up, so i wanna make sure i stay up.. any advice helps.. thanks..

I'd probably play Bargnani, I mean come on, it's against the Bucks. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for 20pts with at least 3 3's and 8+boards tonight.
Plus J. Thompson has been inconsistent lately and going to be going against the Spurs so I'd go with Barg without hesitation.
I apologize in advance if I am proven wrong though.

jthompson might get demolished by blair and duncan.
i too would go with bargs, but both are really inconsistent.

Back
Top Bottom