Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Dec. 9 - 7:34 pm et[/td] [/tr][/table]

A sore right ankle will sideline Andrea Bargnani for Wednesday's game at Milwaukee.

He was iffy for Tuesday but played, but won't be able to go tonight after testing it pregame. Amir Johnson or Rasho Nesterovic will replace him in the lineup.

Source: Toronto Star

I want to pick up Ryan Gomes. Who should I drop? I thinking Ilyasova or Dunleavy? Thoughts?

5juz5u.png

Don't drop Dunleavy too quick. his mins will go up with Grange out. Gomes' mins will drop with Love beasting lately. I didn't realize Camby wassuch a sleeper. I'm tryna grab him now while he's somewhat cheap. He's prehistoric so I'm worried about his health and thts why I'm notwilling to give up too much for him. Tryna give up Haywood for him altho it's unlikely to be accepted. Tryna flip J Tom for Nene too, who's anothersleeper buy low right now.

I think your a bit late with Camby, he has been averaging 16 reb, 3-4 blks and 2-3 stl a game for 2-3 weeks now. He can also score efficiently in the doubledigits.
Nene has struggled the last couple of games but he has been playing crazy for the past few games before that, I doubt that will get accepted right now too.
Keep an eye out for Casspi, dude might be the next sleeper, same with Dalembert, a shot blocking machine and he seems to be benefitting with AI's return.

Paul, Dunleavy is the only person that is droppable in your roster.
Dunleavy should play more minutes but based on tonights game it looks like they are sticking to the 20 min a game rule so he won't re-injure himself.
If you don't want to drop Mike, I say stick with what you got right now.

ive been eying omri since the start of the season.
dudes minutes is way too inconsistent though.
and dont trade for camby. hes most likely going to get traded out while his value is high to make minutes for griffin. unless he goes to an team like portland,i expect those numbers to drop.

I know I already said it but I am PISSED I have a bye this week.... my team is tearing it up

Originally Posted by RFX45

Paul, Dunleavy is the only person that is droppable in your roster.
Dunleavy should play more minutes but based on tonights game it looks like they are sticking to the 20 min a game rule so he won't re-injure himself.
If you don't want to drop Mike, I say stick with what you got right now.
Done and done. Dropped Dunleavy for Gomes. If Gomes' minutes drops, then I'll drop him. I need someone who can give me more productionthan Dunleavy currently is getting me now. I'm thinking that if Gomes' minutes goes down, then I have a backup in Jameer Nelson. He's supposed to come back in late December. I can buy time with Gomes until Jameer gets closer to returning. Or maybe Dunleavy'sminutes and production goes up.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Good deal?

Trading:
CP3
Jamison

Getting:
Dirk
Calderon
Salmons

Hell no.

edit:

And it's good to see RJ FINALLY with a good game.

Let's see if he can string some more of these together.

I forgot to pick up RJ yesterday, missed out on his production. Just picked him up now for Nate.

Not gonna wait on this guy any longer

thinking about dropping Brooks for Rondo or Stuckey... thoughts?

Eric Gordon is available too but I dont see him keeping up his production for a whole lot longer (if you disagree feel free to let me know)

are you like in a 6team league?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rondo, brooks, and gordon are all worth keeping in an league. you have anyone else?

How is Rondo not picked up? You should get him

AST, STLS, occasional REBS.

Brooks will give you points though, which Rondo wont (usually).

Back
Top Bottom