Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm in 4 leagues. I JUST missed out on snatching Iverson in one league. And in my other 3 leagues, dudes have held on to him since the start of the season(while dropping other players). What the %+*! man???
mad.gif
smh.gif

And this Calderon dude... Seriously, yahoo needs to make an adjustment to this "can't cut list" @%%%. I would LOVE to get rid of him. Butdude's value is at an all-time low.

Also, what's the deal with Krstic? He still starts and gets his same minutes, but dude's numbers have taken a dive the past 5 games or so.

Does anyone else own Shane Battier? I was hoping he would put up some decent numbers this year with Yao out, but this guy has been ghost stats-wise.

The only useful cat is 3PM and thats it. Im thinking of dropping him and pick up Iverson again...

Originally Posted by SHUGES

And this Calderon dude... Seriously, yahoo needs to make an adjustment to this "can't cut list" @%%%. I would LOVE to get rid of him. But dude's value is at an all-time low.
Just trade him and take the loss instead of trying to drop him. I'm sure you'll be able to get someone liek Oden or Andre Miller for him,not much of an upgrade but I belive you'll be able to drop those players you got after the trade if you wanted to.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Does anyone else own Shane Battier? I was hoping he would put up some decent numbers this year with Yao out, but this guy has been ghost stats-wise.

The only useful cat is 3PM and thats it. Im thinking of dropping him and pick up Iverson again...
I picked Shane in my draft thinking I was so slick on some GM of the year stuff

dropped him like 8 days later
tired.gif

also took the tip from Paul and dropped Hibbert for Ivo... if it doesnt pan out Hamilton and Bogut are both still free agents in my league so I should bealright

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I picked Shane in my draft thinking I was so slick on some GM of the year stuff
Same here. After I drafted him, the other owners in my league were like, "Interesting pickup there..."

I was like, "Yeah, Yao is out this season so Shane should be putting up good numbers
grin.gif
."

Now I look all stupid and *#++
laugh.gif

andre miller with minutes 6 of PT
indifferent.gif

nate mcmillan you are the mike shanahan of fantasy basketball this year with your PGs

alright guys I want to pick up dunleavy. I can drop either dahntay jones or anthony randolph. Jones could see a lot less minutes with dunleavy back but I thinkhe'll shift to SF while dunleavy plays SG. I iike randolph but his inconsistency is killing me. What do you guys think?

edit I also have milsap that I can drop but would rather keep him since he plays the SF position.

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

andre miller with minutes 6 of PT
indifferent.gif

nate mcmillan you are the mike shanahan of fantasy basketball this year with your PGs everybody not named Brandon Roy or LaMarcus Aldridge

Just dropped Collison for Dunleavy, I hope he plays close to what he was 2 years ago.
Also picked up Tinsley for tomorrow, hopefully he can provide some points and ast to help me pull out the win for this week.
I have 11 players playing tomorrow compared to my opponents 14 and it is real close in Oreb, ast, stl and blks being separated by 10 or less points.
I'll probably drop Tinsley for Ridnour later though, he can't be picked up til the 30th but if Tinsley plays well against the Clips and Jazz in theback to back, I might just keep him.

For the future though, who has more upside?
Gooden or Ilyasova? Both are short term players because of Dampier and Bogut returning but in the meantime, I feel like Ilyasova will give more points andsometimes a big burst of rebounds, while Gooden is a more consistent source of reb and blks but not much in the pts department.

Originally Posted by RFX45

For the future though, who has more upside?
Gooden or Ilyasova? Both are short term players because of Dampier and Bogut returning but in the meantime, I feel like Ilyasova will give more points and sometimes a big burst of rebounds, while Gooden is a more consistent source of reb and blks but not much in the pts department.
I think Ilyasova has more upside. I think Gooden will eventually fade. And when Dampier comes back, it should cut into his minutes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Ilyasova's minutes will depend on whether Mbah a Moute returns and becomes productive, not when Bogut comes backor not. I also think Ilyasova's playing himself into a starting job.

Arenas has been a headache. I knew I shouldn't have drafted him and nobody really wants him.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Seriously, yahoo needs to make an adjustment to this "can't cut list" @%%%. I would LOVE to get rid of him. But dude's value is at an all-time low.
You can email your Commissioner to take off Yahoo's can't cut list (somewhere in the settings).

With that said, don't cut Calderon and just hope he puts together a couple good games to flip him.

yeah man stay patient with calderon. he turns it up sum games so he's not a complete bust. trade if u want but dnt sell him too low. i'm thinking aboutdropping hughes for ersan Ily or mike dun but I'm still not convinced to pick them up; I have to see them play a little more first esp. Ersan.

How did I picked up Marc Gasol in the 11th round?

Beast
Me too. 15 and 10, shooting 63% from the field, not including 72% from tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit- I actually got him in the 12th round and Tyreke in the 13th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Should I trade Dirk, Vince Carter, Bynum for Nash, Brandon Roy and Josh Smith ???

^^ I dnt think I would. Unless u really need nash's assts. dirk is a fantasy beast; vc is solid not as great as b roy tho; bynum is a looking at a top 3center season right now and is outperforming j smith.

I'm shopping dwight around, this dude kills you in FT % and he cost me my matchup this week with his 8-15 from the line today
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom