Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Calderon cost me a point this week. His poor fg% today made me lose the fg% category by 1%. If I benched him, I would have won 7-2 for the week but who wouldhave guessed he was going to shoot 14% (1-7) for the day? He really is the my biggest disapointment of the season drafting him in the 3rd round, averaging 6ast and 78% ft%.
mad.gif
tired.gif

Somebody offered me Rashard Lewis for Boozer. Should I go for it?
My current PF/C are Okur, Shaq, Bynum, Marc Gasol, Diaw, and Thaddeus Young (and Boozer)

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

Somebody offered me Rashard Lewis for Boozer. Should I go for it?
My current PF/C are Okur, Shaq, Bynum, Marc Gasol, Diaw, and Thaddeus Young (and Boozer)
do you need 3s?

Originally Posted by lazyjs

They sayin that Bogut is returning tonight vs the Bulls

I hope it doesn't affect Ilyasova's play. He'll probably get as much PT but he may get less touches.

Whose a better pick up right now? Ridnour, Robinson or AI? I'll probably drop Gooden for any of them, I am leaning towards Ridnour since the Bucks plays 4times this week and he is a bit more consistent than Robinson at the moment.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

yes do tht^^. no telling if tmac will come back.

But there is no telling if Redd will come back either.
At this point, I personally feel TMac is closer to a return than Redd, who just went back to the injured list.

his stats are going to drop a bit now that bogut is back.
wait till that other dude is back. lou moute (sp) comes back too. ersan's value is going to DROP.
and redd
smh.gif
smh.gif

can this dude stay healthy?

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Should I drop Tracy McGrady to pick up Michael Redd off Waivers?!?!?!
So one yes and one no.

Michael Redd does have more upside though compared to T-Mac who's past his prime. I'm number 1 on the waiver so I want to be sure that this will be agood pick up. More help please!

should i trade caron butler for eric gordon?

butler has done nothing all year.. and with the way wizards are structured i'm convinced that might stay that way (unless gill gets hurt again)

Originally Posted by BangDak

his stats are going to drop a bit now that bogut is back.
wait till that other dude is back. lou moute (sp) comes back too. ersan's value is going to DROP.
Nah, I see Ilyasova maintaining his spot/numbers.

Fouled out tonight but had 13 and 8 on 5-9 (1-2 3pt) shooting.

Should I drop Tracy McGrady to pick up Michael Redd off Waivers?!?!?!
So one yes and one no.

Michael Redd does have more upside though compared to T-Mac who's past his prime. I'm number 1 on the waiver so I want to be sure that this will be a good pick up. More help please!

Dang, saw that Bogut was returning tonight this morning and forgot to put him in my lineup. Oh well.

I hope AI gets picked up w/ the Sixers. I can see him putting up some #'s.

Shawn Is 0n NT, why trade Billups for Harris? Billups> Harris. Billups jus needs to improve his asst numbers.

Back
Top Bottom