Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by bright nikes

which 1?

What category are you lacking in? Miller gives you better all-around with points, boards and assists, but Thornton gives you better % and 3's.

any help on this trade?

outgoing:
marcus thornton + lamar odom

incoming:
Shaq + kenyon

my team is weak in OREB, DREB, 3PTM, FG%. i'm already punting FT%, TOs, and TECHs.
pretty much i have an excess of guards, and no one wants lou will but he isn't droppable.

my roster:
Stephen Curry
Monta Ellis
Josh Smith
Lamar Odom
Channing Frye
Devin Harris
Juwan Howard
Louis Williams
Marcus Thornton
Andrew Bogut

I wouldnt do it. Shaqs #s are going to drop once Mo wills comes back, same with kmart and melo. you can hold off the trade and see how his production is, since melos coming back in a day or two.

Nows a good time to sell high on thornton, and LO is just LO.

and OB, ill take lou wills off your hand
laugh.gif

I'm so anxious checking my league every day.  Kirilenko is still a FA and I'm wanting to pick him up so bad but I already used my matchup acquisition max for the week so I just have to notice noone notices hes tearing it up until Monday
nerd.gif

should i drop lou williams for marcus thornton or nate rob i need a pg that will help my assist stl and ft

Originally Posted by parada45

NTers pick up Mike Miller he gets minutes and has good all around stats

Frye has been dropped in a bunch of leagues

If you guys have a spot u might wanna scoop him in case the Suns trade Stat

Just something to think about
Everyone on NT told me to drop Frye... I never dropped Frye though after all these weeks with Lopez starting. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Really depends on how your team is built.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Everyone on NT told me to drop Frye... I never dropped Frye though after all these weeks with Lopez starting. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Really depends on how your team is built.

I probably was one of those people who told u to drop him. I still rather have Lopez over Frye but if Stat gets traded he must be owned.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Fortunately, Frye's been holding his own as of late and has still been productive. It was just that first week or so that he was still trying to adjust to coming off the bench. I'm glad I held on to him. He's the perfect 3PT and BLK complement to all my guards/forwards who can score big.

Originally Posted by offbad

any help on this trade?

outgoing:
marcus thornton + lamar odom

incoming:
Shaq + kenyon

my team is weak in OREB, DREB, 3PTM, FG%. i'm already punting FT%, TOs, and TECHs.
pretty much i have an excess of guards, and no one wants lou will but he isn't droppable.

I somewhat agree with @BangDak. Shaq & KMart are doing pretty well right now, but they might not be doing as well or producing as much when Mo Will and Carmelo come back. As far as how your team is currently built right now, I could see how picking up a C and PF for essentially 2 guards would be a good idea. I would just hold off for now.

Originally Posted by SicKWuN415

should i drop lou williams for marcus thornton or nate rob i need a pg that will help my assist stl and ft

Assuming D Collison's no longer available, I'd probably drop Lou for Nate Rob. He'll probably get you more AST and STL than Thornton would, but Thornton would give you better shooting %. Thornton's currently day-to-day right now though with a bruised back, I believe. He definitely won't be playing tonight at least.

I probably was one of those people who told u to drop him. I still rather have Lopez over Frye but if Stat gets traded he must be owned.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping STAT does in fact get traded. Lol. I can only envision amazing #'s for Frye assuming he's getting a huge bulk of the PF minutes with Lopez holding down the C spot. THAT... would be..... awesome.

marcus thornton for ben wallace straight?

What kind of league is that...how do you have 3 G Spots, 3 Fspots, and 3 Util, with no TO?

i say keep your lineup the way it is, but benching foye for yi could be a thought since i doubt you're going to catch up in assists, but its up to you.

Yeah I didn't set that league up. I was just invited and joined. I did ask for the TO to be included but it was too late.
Yeah, my team sucks in ast and 3's. I think I will just focus on the reb.
I just think Foye might score and I could use the points.

Also, just found out Foye and Haywood may not play because of the blizzard postponing the Wizards vs. Atlanta game.

Back
Top Bottom