OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

Wake
pimp.gif

Papi
sick.gif

Flirting with the Mendoza Line FTL

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

are you guys convinced that Ortiz was on roids now?
no.

watch his at bats. he's not hitting the ball. hes striking out, dribbling it in the infield, or just popping up. something more than getting off the juiceis wrong. bat speed, coordination...all in a funk.

that said, im not saying he's clean. of course you can't rule that out. but his current woes are not cause he's off roids.

I feel bad for him at this point. He's down to an even .200 now. And Tito isn't gonna move him down.
sick.gif

yeah. it's for sure gotta be tough. he's gotta snap out of it though. just needs that first one...

fenway wildin' right now
pimp.gif

good for him...hopefully he can ease up at bit up there and do work

Good %$!@ Ortiz heard ya talkin about him. Venom awoke the beast, Yankees tryin to invade the post wit steroid talk and BAZOOMBA word to Eckersly. Btw Eckerslyis a douche
laugh.gif
but that %$!@ was funny as hell.

whens the rem-dog back? even tho im not a huge fan of remy, hes not bad to listen to

DeadsetAce wrote:
whens the rem-dog back? even tho im not a huge fan of remy, hes not bad to listen to

No idea. They just said out indefinitely.

The ship be sinking.
I'm going back and forth between this and the Cavs-Magic game, but Orlando's ship is sinking too. I might just go work out or something.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom