OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

I like the first two matchups for the Sox. Penny vs. CC...not so much.

Originally Posted by JD617

I like the first two matchups for the Sox. Penny vs. CC...not so much.
laugh.gif
cosign

HTTB...if the wanger snaps out of his slump against us, im defriending you on FB. thats the last thing we need, NY's wang to get big again.

sick.gif

Dude scares me, though. I don't know why Girardi won't skip Wang's start or something. Its obvious he's still not right, yet he insists onhanging Wang out there (
laugh.gif
).

I hope he can break out and go back to being the big Wanger, though.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

HTTB...if the wanger snaps out of his slump against us, im defriending you on FB. thats the last thing we need, NY's wang to get big again.

I don't know which part is more disgusting that you're friends on FB or the Wang joke.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I don't know which part is more disgusting that you're friends on FB or the Wang joke.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Me and Deadset have a secret relationship going.

Kinda like C with that black girl in A Bronx Tale. No one from our inner circles understands, but our love for one another overrides that.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

Me and Deadset have a secret relationship going.

Kinda like C with that black girl in A Bronx Tale. No one from our inner circles understands, but our love for one another overrides that.

I'm jealous.

frown.gif

FB friends w/the enemy. At least God approves of me and Briannnnnn being friends on FB. You guys are the San Fran version of Romeo and Juliet.

laugh.gif

I keep FB and NT completely separate. I don't trust any of you guys after some of the epic Ls taken in the general forum.
laugh.gif

I mean if it's people I actually talk to here I don't mind being FB friends w/them but I'm not going to put my link into the "post your FBprofile" traps that get set every now and then.

yeah that's true, theres been some EPIC L's taken
laugh.gif

didn't that misterP dude get nailed bad?

That pillow biter gets nailed for most of the stupid $$!$ he posts and most of it is quite deserving.

I used to be worried, but I don't even care anymore. People look for laughs way too much. I'm confortable with everything on my facebook, so itwouldn't even bother me if people decided they wanted to post my pics and laugh. I guess I've been desensitized during my time on HT.
laugh.gif

Add me Proshares. My name is George Jones.

(Then my plan to expose you and gain immeasurable e-fame can begin!)

laugh.gif
@"Pillow biter."

I honestly think some people like him and Joka like to be the butt of a huge NT joke. Some people volunteer too much personal embarassing information onhere.
laugh.gif

Whoa what has our season thread become? lol We need to get this sweep and show we own ya this season.

I would be happy with 2 since the Yankees are playing well right now.

Wow, I wonder how much advertisement space cost Bob's Stores on the tarp.
laugh.gif

I don't think I've ever seen an ad on the tarp before.

And
laugh.gif
@George Jones. I remember seeing that name somewhere on TV as a kid, and is amazed me. Because, you know, when you're a kid you're the onlyperson in the world with your name.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's you and then the next like 10 are George Jones fan clubs.
(Then my plan to expose you and gain immeasurable e-fame can begin!)
laugh.gif
you'd get absolutely no e-fame for that I'm not acool kid on this site. I think you may have already got your share on HT with that ******ed monkey as your avy
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom