OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

just the dudes on craigslist are on something greedy.

im crossing my fingers a day or two before the game these dudes are desperate (ex: 562 bartering his for a hot dog, hef and something else)
laugh.gif

i didnt buy any nlcs tix myself because i saw how dirt cheap nlds tix were going and if i couldnt go cuz of work/school, id possibly eat up a lot of moneywhen i would try to get rid of em. but if they have $!$%#+ up start times again, tix prices will plummet

The best time to get a deal on playoff tix was for the NLDS, when somehow people didn't think we would make some noise.

The bandwagon is getting heavy now.

There will be good deals, depending on the game times. If we get night games, it will be tough.

smh.gif
@ people that don't understand that MLB adds a "facility fee".
ohwell.gif

Bro tell me about it. As I was leaving work, I saw a ton of people at the park with Dodgers gear on. And during my drivetime on the route I saw Dodger carflags
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hop off people, wagon is full...

I do love when you're going to the ballpark and stuck on the freeway and the dodger fans are deep.

I won't even lie, I honked and got a couple thumbs up on my way to game 1 of the NLDS. I was hyped
laugh.gif

Yo ironman, are they giving out towels throughout the NLDS those things are crazy as hell to look at when they're at full force.

Damn mann, I don't even have a clue where the boxes of my stuff are.

They should do the thundersticks again.

Originally Posted by sinser13

do the angels still use the rally monkey?
Bro, he's still alive and ticking.

They incorporate him into popular movies as the bottom of the 8th rolls into Anaheim. Ferris Bueller, I am Legend, Psycho, etc...

It's insane.

Seeing full grown men with velcro Monkeys strapped on their domes is embarassing

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Bro, he's still alive and ticking.

They incorporate him into popular movies as the bottom of the 8th rolls into Anaheim. Ferris Bueller, I am Legend, Psycho, etc...

It's insane.

Seeing full grown men with velcro Monkeys strapped on their domes is embarassing

laugh.gif
so it's like the panda thing here.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I still have Thundersticks from 2004 NLDS too in a drawer
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

damn cabron, you keep EVERYTHING! im gonna see you on MTV True Life: I'm a Hoarder

They actually have this show on A&E, I'll sign you up 562.

I don't think the Panda love will ever top how quick the Rally Monkey took over, that +#$! spread like wildfire. The panda is used because its cute andloveable (pause) but the Monkey was more of a superstition ploy of sorts that they've held onto for tooooooo long.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I still have Thundersticks from 2004 NLDS too in a drawer
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

damn cabron, you keep EVERYTHING! im gonna see you on MTV True Life: I'm a Hoarder

laugh.gif
nahh , just stubs

I got my ticket from Little Shaggys last regular season game played at Blair, my first game in Anaheim, all my WBC stuff. They're all in an old box. I needto get a folder or something

I think I still have my Think Blue towel from Game 1 in 04 somewhere

I've wanted to buy old seats from the stadium since they gutted it, but they're $400 shipped from a seat company i've found online

IF (big if) we were to make it to the WS do you think average fans will be able to pick up tickets once they go on sale on TM or will they all be gone beforewe even get a chance? I hope it's nothing like the Lakers situation where it's impossible.

The tentative plan is to give Rally Towels for every NLCS game.

People keep asking me about World Series tickets, don't want to hear it yet.....
laugh.gif

Yankees vs. Dodgers would be
eek.gif

Oh yes.

As much as I hate the monkey, some of the rally monkey vids they play at Angel Stadium are hilarious.

Originally Posted by socluis90

IF (big if) we were to make it to the WS do you think average fans will be able to pick up tickets once they go on sale on TM or will they all be gone before we even get a chance? I hope it's nothing like the Lakers situation where it's impossible.
According to what i've read on the dodger site. You HAVE TO register for their drawing with a CC# attached to your entry in order to purchase.They specifically state something along the lines of These will NOT be available at the box office

Originally Posted by socluis90

IF (big if) we were to make it to the WS do you think average fans will be able to pick up tickets once they go on sale on TM or will they all be gone before we even get a chance? I hope it's nothing like the Lakers situation where it's impossible.
According to what i've read on the dodger site. You HAVE TO register for their drawing with a CC# attached to your entry in order to purchase. They specifically state something along the lines of These will NOT be available at the box office

i got both presales for tix, hope 3rd time is the charm **crosses fingers**

Dodger Stadium will have a 1:35 p.m. start.
sick.gif

I waiting to get good price. Last year during the NLCS tickets were going cheap for game 1 sunday game. Tickets on ebay are going for about face.

Back
Top Bottom