Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

smh.gif

Brandon #%#@%@+ Jacobs

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

smh.gif
Traded Miles Austin for Greg Jennings today...SMH
... why?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Mora bettter give Forsett a majority of the carries
mad.gif

Who would you start:
J Campbell @ Phi
or
M. Colston vs NE
You have QB/WR spots? (o_O)

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Giants D can go suck a #%**!!! *!$$
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I feel your pain fam
smh.gif

It was either Giants D or Saints D vs. New England...
ohwell.gif

Pretty sure I'd be screwed either way.
tired.gif

I don't post in here often but I had to show my matchup for this week. If I lose this...well, I'll quit FF.

25fk1he.png

Should I trade Ryan Grant for Matt Forte?

My other rbs are AP McCoy and Jamal Charles.

I got offered:

Jennings/McCoy/Olsen for
Gates/Andre..

You start 2 RB's, 2 WR's and one R/W, one W/T

my other rbs are: Ray Rice, P Thomas, J Steward, M Lycnh, B Wells
my other WR's are:Colston, Driver, Chambers, Breaston
Other TE is: Shockey (J Finely is on waivers)

Thanks!

Travis

who should I start as my 2 rb

steve slaton vs indy

Justin Forsett vs st louis

beanie wells vs tenn

right now I have beanie starting but still not sure, any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

who should I start as my 2 rb

steve slaton vs indy

Justin Forsett vs st louis

beanie wells vs tenn

right now I have beanie starting but still not sure, any help would be appreciated
I'm in your same situation and i'm rolling with Forsett. He's not even projected to start, but STL Run D is horrid and he is a goalline back. Slaton is basically a 3rd down back now and Wells still sharing with Hightower.
smile.gif

Schiancoe vs the Bears or Heath Miller vs the Ravens? Leaning towards Visanthe because of the Big Ben situation. Your thoughts folks? Thanks

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

smh.gif

Brandon #%#@%@+ Jacobs

I thought the same thing as I was eating dinner at my gf's house. Thankfully, my 2nd pick has paid dividends (Aaron Rodgers), but my 1st and 3rd pick aregarbage (Jacobs and Westbrook).

smh.gif
, I don't think I will start Jacobs again. This dude is a !#%%%#% letdown. Soft *+% bum.

^Yup, already got someone picking up Dixon in one of my leagues.

I can't believe I decided to start Crayton, I benched S. Smith (CAR) thinking Revis would be on the opposite side of him
sick.gif

Fizzy you think Smith stands a chance, I can still put him in my lineup

Bright, who's the other player you'd replace for Smith?

Spoiler [+]
I'm not gonna lie... it's hard for me to gauge Smitty's projected numbers for a lot of reasons:
  • Jets pass rush is still good, but not great... a lot of pressure on Delhomme will have him throwing picks, but....
  • Deangelo Williams averaged [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]9.4 ypc[/color] vs. MIA last week
    sick.gif
    .... but only 13 carries. That HAS to increase if John Fox wants to keep his job.
  • Sanchez is might not (
    grin.gif
    ) turn the ball over as much, so that means less chances for the offense.
  • Darelle Revis... nuff said
All that being said, if you have a better option, I'd take it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger is OUT (concussion) for Sunday's game versus Ravens.

looks like i'll be starting dennis dixon now that big ben is out
mad.gif

it's either him or kyle boller..i already have schaub starting and we play with 2 qbs..kyle boller is terrible imo
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Bright, who's the other player you'd replace for Smith?

Spoiler [+]
I'm not gonna lie... it's hard for me to gauge Smitty's projected numbers for a lot of reasons:
  • Jets pass rush is still good, but not great... a lot of pressure on Delhomme will have him throwing picks, but....
  • Deangelo Williams averaged [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]9.4 ypc[/color] vs. MIA last week
    sick.gif
    .... but only 13 carries. That HAS to increase if John Fox wants to keep his job.
  • Sanchez is might not (
    grin.gif
    ) turn the ball over as much, so that means less chances for the offense.
  • Darelle Revis... nuff said
All that being said, if you have a better option, I'd take it.

I hate John Fox so much... I'm a D Will fan and have him in both my leagues... dude limits such a talent... really ... only 13 carries on over 9 yards per?

Now that Big Ben is out, Im on the fence with Mendenhall.

The Ravens will probably be keying in on the run and forcing Dixon to beat them. However, Mendenhall still should get enough carries to have a decent game.

i needed big ben out..

the guy i need to lose in my league, so i can make the playoffs, has ben and orten as his QBs.. so now he doesn't have a QB for the week (since hedidn't play orten thursday)

now hopefully i can pull out my game and he doesn't pull out a win without a QB

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

it's either him or kyle boller..i already have schaub starting and we play with 2 qbs..kyle boller is terrible imo
I'd go Boller.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

smh.gif

Brandon #%#@%@+ Jacobs

I thought the same thing as I was eating dinner at my gf's house. Thankfully, my 2nd pick has paid dividends (Aaron Rodgers), but my 1st and 3rd pick are garbage (Jacobs and Westbrook).

smh.gif
, I don't think I will start Jacobs again. This dude is a !#%%%#% letdown. Soft *+% bum.
Wayne, Rodgers, Deangelo are helping but I would win for sure if Jacobs could be a solid 13 points guy

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom