Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

i think i just drafted my best team in 4 leagues that i am in this season..

QB: Kurt Warner
WR: Randy Moss
WR: Andre Johnson
RB: Brandon Jacobs
RB: Ryan Grant
W/R: Clinton Portis
TE: Jeremy Shockey

BN: Terrell Owens
BN: Ronnie Brown
BN: Marshawn Lynch
BN: Ray Rice
BN: Pierre Thomas
BN: Hakeem Nicks
BN: Josh Morgan

i don't have a K or DEF, but who cares right?
are you in an 8 man league or playing with complete idiots?
i want u to believe its an 8 man league, but its not. my coworkers are idiots.

and i was just proposed a trade.... i give up andre johnson for marques colston and steve smith... what are these guys thinking?!?!?!?

im thinking if you dont win this league you should be ashamed of yourself. i guess you could do that trade if you want but your going to have so many goodplayers its going to be hard to pick your starting line up every week. its a gift and a curse because no matter what you do your going to have those weekswhere you sit one and they end up having 125 and 2 tds and your starter does crap.

got the 3rd pick in a 12 man .5 PPR, keeper league drafting in 2 hours. don't know if i should take Forte or MJD someone talk me into one of them

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Give me some help since im picking in the 8th spot in my money draft.
I think your first option should be hoping that a solid RB falls to you - Gore, Portis, and CJ are all possibilities.

If you really want a QB early go Brees before Brady, he's just better fantasy-wise and puts up huge numbers in NO's system. Plus you don't really have to worry about injury/resting Brees in the last few weeks of the season.

I would pass on Fitz at 8 only because you can get Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, or Calvin Johnson with your second pick.

Ok thats what I can't decide on

If someone slips at RB I will take them. But if not then Im leaning towards Brees, but coming back do I go RB or WR?

i like this team i just drafted in a 10 teamer, 5th pick (MJD fell to me)

QB - Rivers
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Berrian
RB - MJD
RB - Thomas Jones
TE - Zach Miller
BN - Addai
BN - Jamal Lewis
BN - Tory Holt
BN - Michael Jenkins
BN - Matt Cassell

K - Mason Crosby
DEF - NYJ
BN - Miami

any thoughts/suggestions?

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

QB - Rivers
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Berrian
RB - MJD
RB - Thomas Jones
TE - Zach Miller
BN - Addai
BN - Jamal Lewis
BN - Tory Holt
BN - Michael Jenkins
BN - Matt Cassell

K - Mason Crosby
DEF - NYJ
BN - Miami

im guessing you went mjd, johnson, jennings, and rivers. not that its a big deal because most rb's are a question this year, but after mjdyour kind of iffy at rb. jones has washington and green pushing him, addai has brown and lewis has davis. i like miller at te and would suggest going 3 wr and2 rb if you have a flex.

i had three drafts, two 12 man and one 10. in both 12 i got stuck with the 12th and in the 10 i had the 9th
frown.gif
. This is the draft from my bigger 12 man league that I did yesterday. Idecided to go moss and johnson back to back and hoped that some rb would fall to me when it came back. unfortunatley most where gone but i still need some soi went moreno and mcfadden. after my first four picks i was pretty pissed but i feel that i got some great vaule in my picks after. i play in a standardscoring league with the flex option at 3 wr or 3 rb. if you dont play a te you can go 4 wr but only 2 rb. heres my team. next to their name is the round itook them. What do you Think?
QB Schaub 7
QB Flacco 14
RB Mcfadden 3
RB Moreno 4
RB Stewart Car 8
RB Bradshaw 9
RB Parker 6
RB McGahee 13
WR Randy Moss 1
WR Andre Johnson 2
WR Royal 5
WR Burelson 12
TE Cooley 10
TE Z. Miller 11
D Panthers 15
K Crosby 16

Out of these 3 rb's, which 2 would you start?

Chris Johnson @ PIT
Kevin Smith @ NO
Bush VS DET

I'm torn, I'm thinking about benching CJ cuz he's going against that PIT defense.

QB Donovan McNabb, Phi QB
RB Adrian Peterson, Min RB
RB Reggie Bush, NO RB P
RB/WR Anthony Gonzalez, Ind WR
WR Steve Smith, Car WR
WR Anquan Boldin, Ari WR
TE Heath Miller, Pit TE
DP DeMeco Ryans, Hou LB
D/ST Cowboys D/ST, Dal D/ST
K Robbie Gould, Chi K
Bench Jay Cutler, Chi QB
Bench Donald Brown, Ind RB
Bench Chris Chambers, SD WR
Bench Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
Bench Fred Jackson, Buf RB P
Bench Michael Vick*, Phi QB O
Bench Greg Lewis, NE WR
Bench Michael Crabtree, SF WR P

rate da squad. 12 man league. got vick just to piss one of my boys off. but is Crabtree actually probable to play? has he even signed yet?

That website to rate your team is amazing!

I have a draft tonight for my 4th team this year. I have the #1 pick and the league has 14 teams. I'm thinking of going Adrian, then WR, WR with my picksat 28 and 29. Hopefully a two legit WR1s are still available.

Also what do you guys think about James Davis. I picked him up in one of my leagues off the waiver wire because I like his potential and have never trustedJamal Lewis. I think he could be a diamond in the rough. Could he possibly be starting at some point this season?

That site to rank my team didn't work for me... :-\

Should I trade Kurt Warner for Schaub straight up?

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

QB - Rivers
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Greg Jennings
WR - Berrian
RB - MJD
RB - Thomas Jones
TE - Zach Miller
BN - Addai
BN - Jamal Lewis
BN - Tory Holt
BN - Michael Jenkins
BN - Matt Cassell

K - Mason Crosby
DEF - NYJ
BN - Miami

im guessing you went mjd, johnson, jennings, and rivers. not that its a big deal because most rb's are a question this year, but after mjd your kind of iffy at rb. jones has washington and green pushing him, addai has brown and lewis has davis. i like miller at te and would suggest going 3 wr and 2 rb if you have a flex.
yep thats what i did...ive gone RB, WR, WR in all the drafts ive done. I agree that RB's really are weak this year and I feel a SOLID RB and 2SOLID WRs is the best core for a fantasy team this year. With all the 2 or 3 RB groups in the NFL it doesnt make sense to waste early picks on guys likeDeangelo Williams and Tomlinson when you can grab 2 LEGIT WRs out of a group of maybe 7 LEGIT WRs

just finished a 10person draft, and this included 2 DBs and 2 DLs along with the D/ST so here's how its looking

QBs - Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler
RBs - Matt Forte, Steve Slaton, Knowshon Moreno
WRs - Calvin Johnson, Ochocino, Eddie Royal, Anthony Gonzalez, Percy Harvin
TE - Dallas Clark
K - Phil Dawson
DST - Steelers
DBs - Troy Polamalu, Oshiomogho Atogwe, Brian Dawkins
DLs - John Abraham, Julius Peppers, Osi Umenyiora, Robert Mathis

not bad huh

Just had my final draft of the season. I'm very satisfied with this team, but my queue with ESPN (
sick.gif
sick.gif
) screwed me over and drafted a kicker waaay to early. I'm going to try andwork up a trade to get another top level WR.

QBs:
Matt Schaub
Shaun Hill
sick.gif
(I was trying to get Jason Campbell, but thats when my queue messed up)

RBs:
Adrian Peterson
Beanie Wells
Donald Brown
Chester Taylor
Jerious Norwood
James Davis

WRs:
Greg Jennings
Anquan Boldin
Lance Moore
Hakeem Nicks (Finally got to draft him)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chris Henry

TE:
Antonio Gates

DEF:
Dallas

K:
David Akers
What do you guys think? Who should I offer up for a player like Roddy White, Reggie Wayne, or Ochocino?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

EDIT- I'm thinking about offering Gates, Beanie Wells, and Lance Moore for Roddy White, Anthony Fasano, and Carson Palmer. Is that a fair trade/would youaccept it if you were him?

just finished my 12 team draft, 16 rounds.. but we have to drop a player by weds...

we start 9.. 1 QB, 1TE, 1 D, 1 K, 1 FLEX(WR-RB-TE), 2 WR, & 2 RB

MY TEAM:

QBs- McNabb, Garrard

RBS- MJD, Westbrook, Fred Taylor, Donald Brown

WRs- Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Desean Jackson, Bernard Berrian

TEs- Chris Cooley, Brent Celek, Brandon Pettigrew

Ks- Neil Rackers, John Carney

D- Titans

I'll drop Pettigrew to trim down my roster to 15

but i'm also thinking of dropping Fred Taylor and picking up Chris Henry (WR-Cin).. cause thinking about it, he could have a pretty good year.. especiallyafter looking how he did in the preseason and TJ being gone.. what do you guys think?

What yall think of this trade?

Whos got the better upside?...

Santonio Holmes and Pierre Thomas

For

Santana Moss and Ryan Grant

What kind of value could I expect to get for Westbrook straight up....no other players included....

Back
Top Bottom