***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

I get so mad everytime I see this thread. I want nothing more than for the Cubs to be in the mix in this thing. I hate sitting on the outside looking in. Itmust be so warm in there.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

man..The Cubs keep winning...

But so do the Rockies.

3 games above 500 = winning?
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I mean....The cubs ARE 6-4 in their last 10 games.....its just that we have gone 9-1.

TYLERDUB.....if you are tired of this thread then stop coming in here....Really tired of the cubs fans pissed off about something they already knew....Thatthey suck.

Albert pujols sucks....dude had bases loaded and gets out....bottom of the 9th he strikes out against old +%# trevor Hoffman.

I swear we should sign holliday and trade albert for hanly ramirez.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I mean....The cubs ARE 6-4 in their last 10 games.....its just that we have gone 9-1.

TYLERDUB.....if you are tired of this thread then stop coming in here....Really tired of the cubs fans pissed off about something they already knew....That they suck.

Like you honestly knew the Cubs would be terrible this season.....mhmmmm.
eyes.gif

LET BE HONEST HERE................................POST YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THE N.L. CENTRAL THIS YEAR-----------------------------------

I love my team but

Cubs 100+ wins (of course they will either blow it at the end of the season or blow it in the playoffs)
Cardinals 90-95 wins
Astros 75-85 wins
Brewers 60-70 wins
Reds 50-60 wins
Pirates(not going anywhere anytime soon) 50-60 wins

Pacmagic, you jinxed us yesterday by taking shots at the Cubs
smh.gif
Karma is a +#%%$+##%#+!, now quit worrying about other teams and focus on ours until theseason/ playoffs are over.

With that being said, tough loss yesterday. We made 1 crucial mistake and weren't able to recover from it. Dodgers took back sole possession of the bestrecord in the NL too. Now we're on the road for 3 in Pittsburgh & 3 in Milwaukee.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

LET BE HONEST HERE................................POST YOUR PREDICTIONS ON THE N.L. CENTRAL THIS YEAR-----------------------------------

I love my team but

Cubs 100+ wins (of course they will either blow it at the end of the season or blow it in the playoffs)
Cardinals 90-95 wins
Astros 75-85 wins
Brewers 60-70 wins
Reds 50-60 wins
Pirates(not going anywhere anytime soon) 50-60 wins
Why of course i made that prediction.....................AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.......Its the end of the season isnt it???.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And no, i didnt think the cubs would win 100+ games..........Its just very entertaining to see all the cubs fans happy that everybody expects them to dosomething THIS YEAR at the beginning of the year and are back to where they were last year at the end of it.........."THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR".

@FB..Man, i dont believe in Jinxing a team, they had no offense and it wasnt because of what i said that made them lose........It was albert pujols not comingthrough with the bases loaded and at the bottom of the 9th with a man on.......... He didnt have ONE hit all game, he was the difference in this game.

I love how FB is so serious.....lol

Dude........bro.....it's been over. Just hit cruise control, enjoy the scenic backwoods, sip a cold beverage with a nice young female, and be back in timefor the playoffs
. (where the Cards will hopefully lose every game 27-0)

To add to why they lost.....TLR took out the sure handed B. Ryan for lugo, who bobbled the ball and messed up a double play....that would have ended an inningwhere they scored some runs......big mistake

Albert pujols sucks....dude had bases loaded and gets out....bottom of the 9th he strikes out against old +%# trevor Hoffman.

I swear we should sign holliday and trade albert for hanly ramirez.....
smile.gif
I can't tell if you are serious or not.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I love how FB is so serious.....lol

Dude........bro.....it's been over. Just hit cruise control, enjoy the scenic backwoods, sip a cold beverage with a nice young female, and be back in time for the playoffs
. (where the Cards will hopefully lose every game 27-0)

If the NL Central race is over as you say, I still want St. Louis to finish with the best record in the NL.
laugh.gif
@ the fine print.

The Cubs next 13 games are against sub .500 teams.... If they want any shot at the WC. Winning 10 of those is a MUST.

Well.....Wainwrights good games couldnt last forever....and no better team to beat him up other than........The pirates???? The hell???

Nonetheless...................
mn17.jpg

Dont know any baseball players for the cardinals that wore#17 so.......Thats good enough.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

We can't even beat the loser White Sox.
smh.gif

so if the White Sox are losers what does that make you?

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
Oh right the Chicago Cubs!!!!!! 1908 FTL!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by zack54attack

The Cubs next 13 games are against sub .500 teams*1.... If they want any shot at the WC. Winning 10 of those is a MUST* 2.
1. which we will go 6-7 or 5-8

laugh.gif

Soriano about the possibility on offseason surgery for his injured knee:
Soriano said he'd like to avoid surgery, but he sounded like a man who didn't have much choice.

"They said they want to clean it up," he said. "Maybe after the season they want to clean it up and get ready for Spring Training next year.

"It's not big. It's like changing the oil when you have a car."

indifferent.gif
Every 3 months or 3000 steps?

Cards keep rolling. This is a really fun team to watch. I really hope cards can bring back Holliday and DeRosa.

Back
Top Bottom