Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

eek.gif
gotlieb has jennings slipping to #23!
That's where he belongs.

tired.gif

The bitter wallet thief Gottlieb....
indifferent.gif

ESPN is reporting because of his falling stock, Jennings might opt out of the green room

tired.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Tyreke Evans = A stronger Jamal Crawford

laugh.gif
Dre....about the only thing they share in common is their height. And while Tyreke can handle the rock, I think Crawford is a bit more crafty....thatbeing said, Tyreke will be the better PG of the two because I can see him actually playing under control. To be perfectly honest, I dunno who I would comparehim to in the NBA...

*seems like Brandon Jennings is eating some humble pie....is there any truth to him not being in the green room tonight because he doesn't know wherehe'll get drafted? Imagine if he has a Marcus Williams type of slide?
eek.gif
Is there ANY chance he slips out of round 1???

I dunno about Tyreke Evans if he's being compared to Jamal Crawford and Larry Hughes

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

eek.gif
gotlieb has jennings slipping to #23!
That's where he belongs.
if the wolves end up with thabeet and a guard, i wouldn't mind seeing the wolves nab jennings at 18 though...worth the risk there.

Tyreke can dribble his %@# off. Ask Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon...he had them %@**$% on skates in AAU a few summers ago

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Dre....about the only thing they share in common is their height. And while Tyreke can handle the rock, I think Crawford is a bit more crafty....that being said, Tyreke will be the better PG of the two because I can see him actually playing under control. To be perfectly honest, I dunno who I would compare him to in the NBA...

*seems like Brandon Jennings is eating some humble pie....is there any truth to him not being in the green room tonight because he doesn't know where he'll get drafted? Imagine if he has a Marcus Williams type of slide?
eek.gif
There's too much potential for Jennings to slide past round one.

As for Evans, I brought up Larry Hughes. What about John Salmons? I believe he came into the league with some PG skills but has since been a full time swingman.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Tyreke can dribble his %@# off. Ask Derrick Rose and Eric Gordon...he had them %@**$% on skates in AAU a few summers ago

And he was dropping _'s off left and right @ the Boost Mobile

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Dre....about the only thing they share in common is their height. And while Tyreke can handle the rock, I think Crawford is a bit more crafty....that being said, Tyreke will be the better PG of the two because I can see him actually playing under control. To be perfectly honest, I dunno who I would compare him to in the NBA...

*seems like Brandon Jennings is eating some humble pie....is there any truth to him not being in the green room tonight because he doesn't know where he'll get drafted? Imagine if he has a Marcus Williams type of slide?
eek.gif
There's too much potential for Jennings to slide past round one.

As for Evans, I brought up Larry Hughes. What about John Salmons? I believe he came into the league with some PG skills but has since been a full time swing man.

I think Tyreke is Tyreke. There's really no comparing him. He's definitely not Jamal Crawford though. Tyreke has the ability to make the players aroundhim better and can dominant the ball at will. Larry Hughes may be the most accurate comparison, but I don't see him panning out to be like Hughes careerwise with all the injuries of course. Give me the 04-05 Hughes when he averaged 22ppg, 6rpg and 5apg for the Wiz. I can see Tyreke putting up those type ofstats after 3-4 years in the league.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

tyreke has put on some poundage since then^^^...maybe 15-20lbs... dude looks frail

laugh.gif
I know. He had to have been 16 or 17 in that video.
nerd.gif

I really want to know if DeRozen will be more like a Vince Carter than a Gerald Green

what i want to know is....which dumb $%@ team is going to REACH first??
like Psycho T @7 or Maynor @8 or something ridiculous...it always happens
laugh.gif

jennings slippping past 20??

jesus, whoever is picking him up then is getting a steal. i definitely see him as a top 5 prospect in this draft.

and whoever said his attitude sucks..whats wrong with wanting to be the best? whats wrong with talking a little trash? whats wrong with calling people out? idont see nothing wrong with wanting to be the best, he said it himself, he wants to be the best point guard in the draft

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

jennings slippping past 20??

jesus, whoever is picking him up then is getting a steal. i definitely see him as a top 5 prospect in this draft.

and whoever said his attitude sucks..whats wrong with wanting to be the best? whats wrong with talking a little trash? whats wrong with calling people out? i dont see nothing wrong with wanting to be the best, he said it himself, he wants to be the best point guard in the draft

I question him more for:, can he be a leader of a team? Can he make the easy pass? Is he in it for the team, or is he in it to make a highlight? Can a coachharness his HORRIBLE shot selection, and turn him into a smart player?

Nobody with any sense would question his ABILITY and TALENT. Theres more to it than that though.

I still think Jennings goes late lottery. Indy being a likely spot. No way this dude slips past 20 in this weak draft.

I'm pretty scared with Toronto's pick tonight, Derozan looks promising but is it enough?

Originally Posted by franchise3

I still think Jennings goes late lottery. Indy being a likely spot. No way this dude slips past 20 in this weak draft.
Bird is a "conservative, safe pick" guy it seems though. That's partly the reason why the Pacers took Rush and Hibbert last draft. Idon't think he's into the "young, athletic, oozing with potential picks" as much as Walsh was in Indiana. That's why I see Indiana takingBlair or Hansbrough.

Back
Top Bottom