:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Brandon Jennings getting coached by Scott Skiles? He's either going to really benefit from that and becoming a quality PG, or collect splinters on thebench next to Skiles and eventually get traded. There is no middle ground
laugh.gif

Amare To Golden State Being Discussed

Jun 25, 2009 2:42 PM EST
The Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have discussed a possible trade.

League executives indicate that Phoenix could send Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors for a package that would include Andris Biedrins and the No. 7 pick in thedraft.

THIS IS FROM REAL GM

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The Minnesota Timberwolves continue to work the phones as we approach the draft. One interesting scenario that's arisen is a Knicks proposal that would send Wilson Chandler and the No. 8 pick to Minnesota for either the No. 5 or No. 6 pick.
Don't like that.
Take Tyreke at 5... New York wouldn't move up for Flynn, I don't think, and Golden State isn't taking another PG...

So you end up with Tyreke and Flynn anyways, plus you add Wilson Chandler... Seems like a great deal to me, if they're sure NY doesn't want Flynn...

That's great value what are some of ya'll talking about? Chandler and the 8th for ONE of those picks?

That's great value if everything goes as planned. The thing that worries me, is these mock drafts are dookie more times than not, and I'm almostcertain teams will be trading in and around the Top 5 spots leaving everything more uncertain.

If that scenario were to play out then heck yeah...Do it. I just don't know.

Yeah.

I think the trade alone isn't worth it for Houston. So you're giving up Shane (I don't mind trading away Brooks) for Rubio who's like 3 yearsaway from really panning out?

I think if this trade goes down, it has to be part of an Amare deal, where the Rockets give up the #2 in part of a TMac based package in order for the Suns toinclude the #14.

Either way, the initial Amare deal has supposedly already been offered to Houston, and the ball is in their court.

The Warriors and New Jersey Nets are talking about a deal which would send Vince Carter to the Warriors. The Warriors have offered 6th man Corey Maggette asthe centerpiece in the deal along with swapping first round picks this year. The hold up at this point seems to be who else the Warriors would send to the Netalong with the Nets wanting the Warriors to take back Keyon Dooling as well.

Originally Posted by sterrett02

Amare To Golden State Being Discussed

Jun 25, 2009 2:42 PM EST
The Phoenix Suns and Golden State Warriors have discussed a possible trade.

League executives indicate that Phoenix could send Amare Stoudemire to the Warriors for a package that would include Andris Biedrins and the No. 7 pick in the draft.

THIS IS FROM REAL GM

wont happen, the suns dont want big contracts back and Biedrins has a huge one

Man, I sure hope at least a couple of these deals go down. I'd hate to sit around and not see anything but a bunch of nobodies traded.
frown.gif

If all these trades happen.......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

It's in givony's latest draft update on DraftExpress that a rumor of a 3 team deal involving minny,memphis,and nj is being discussed currently. the deal would be as follows

Memphis receives:
#5 pick
#6 pick

Minnesota receives:
Devin Harris

New Jersey receives:
Ricky Rubio
Craig Smith

nerd.gif
that would be a terrible terrible trade for the wolves.

i hope this stays as a rumor.

This page is nothing but rumors
laugh.gif

Guess that was last page

T-Mac aint never getting out of the 1st round
roll.gif

less than 5 hours to this years draft
smokin.gif

less than 365 days and 5 hours till '10 Draft
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

If Amare gets traded today, the Suns will be unwatchable next season.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

bhzmafia14 wrote:
Anybody think their post count going to exceed the limit by the end of the night?
nerd.gif

gotta be smart
wink.gif

NEW EDIT::::::::::::::

[h6]John Hollinger[/h6]
Sorry, had to take the call there -- there's a BIG trade brewing --
eek.gif

Nope. I haven't posted really today but I'll hit the limit by the end of the Knicks first pick. Only if I had my backup names.

It depends on what happens tonight.

I don't think I'll hit my post limit but if I do, I have my backup.
pimp.gif

Gonna go play ball for a while .. probably going to miss the first few picks.

Hopefully the Knicks do something major (not get Rubio) .. don't let me down.

cant wait til the draft, hopefully a lot of trades go down. I dont care for a lot of players in the draft so im only hoping for trades.

Back
Top Bottom