Official 2009 NLDS Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers SWEEP St. Louis Cardinals!!! Vol. Unfinished Business

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I've noticed Joe hasn't used Troncoso during the playoffs?
No he hasn't used him at all. I just remember Joe using Weaver, Sherill, Brox, and Bellisario.

bright nikes
I should have clarified...

When I said "anywhere" I was meaning the World Series, because so many people in that thread had them there (that weren't Dodger fans).

Still a bad prediction by me saying they would win a series though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What a horrible decision by someone so smart by Yadier.
Originally Posted by JPZx

I should have clarified...

When I said "anywhere" I was meaning the World Series, because so many people in that thread had them there (that weren't Dodger fans).

Still a bad prediction by me saying they would win a series though
laugh.gif
Yeah, just messin' with ya ... everyone in that thread picked against the Dodgers
smh.gif

I think all of us Dodger fans have decided not even to touch that thread ... for superstitious purposes of course.

Troncoso before the ASB had an ERA of 1.75, after it he was 4.85. I think Belisario benefited from that break being on the DL that Troncoso didn't have.I'm confident that if called upon Ramon could provide us with solid inning and some DP inducing ground balls in the NLCS (if we get there
tongue.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I was gonna say Torre didn't feel as comfortable with him because of how he kinda struggled during the end.

Like everyone else in that bullpen, we're gonna need him.

Padilla came with it today, straight narc status.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I can't front... I don't usually condone booing by the home team.

But there are instances when the team needs to be booed for an apathetic performance.

And this is one such instance.

This is definitely one time NY fans would be ripping the team to shreds.
laugh.gif
What?!

You didn't hear that the Cardinals have the best fans in baseball?

Boo'? They would never do such a thing
Lemme guess... The fans are gonna stand and give the Cards a standing ovation for such a great season when the game is over.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom