OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

seidenberg
pimp.gif

i was about to break my tv if the refs blew that one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

10 in a row now, crazy

The Penguins have been in the zone and Crosby has been off the charts. I know the general consensus doesn't want another Wings - Pens SC, but I want another crack at you guys.

woo omark has been called up

wish he was with us last night for the shootout though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Should be an easy W for the B's tonight against the Islanders.
tuukka in the pipes. ill be there...no screaming tonight, my throat is eff'd from this cough

bruins looked mediocre last night. luckily it was the isle so they were able to win. wasnt as one sided as the score may suggest.

let's get it together tomorrow versus the flyers...

rene bourque is a *%*@%

edit - although doughty did cross check him beforehand. but still...was that in the groin? 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LINUS OMARK
pimp.gif

edit -
ok it wasnt THAT spectacular (still exciting though imo) but still...kids got some confidence
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

edit- watched it like a million times. yeah, not that special, espcially by his standards

omark...what a hot dog
laugh.gif

and dan ellis just sucks
laugh.gif

edit - hes getting alot of flak (sp?) for this right now. tb players are pissed. what do you guys think? entertaining or just plain stupid?

Why would players be mad? Because he was flashy? So stupid when guys get mad at others players for doing things like that.

USHL goal was pretty cool, my buddy plays for the chicago steel

im just glad he made it. cocky bastard
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

he tried the spin off the dot while playing for okc in the shootout a week or so ago and missed. now THAT would of been disaster

anyways, cherry is prolly gonna go off on a tangent on him tonight. cant wait
laugh.gif

I can see why some people got mad. In my game in a shootout I did the marek malik goal to win it for my team and as soon as I did it, the goalie came charging at me and there was a brawl. He said I disrespected him.

Dallas is rolling this season, first line is the only line. I love the chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom