OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Wings with the bounce-back win and Lidstrom with his career first hat trick 
pimp.gif

I've never posted here in the NHL thread, but of course I'm a Rangers fan, always have been. I really like how they've been playing.. I think they are Def one of the more underated teams this year. Great win against the Penguins tonight.
pimp.gif

I have 24/7 on my DVR....I'll check it out when I go home today. I fell asleep after the Caps game last night
laugh.gif

Another loss...
30t6p3b.gif
They did look better.....it was a really conservative game plan and there wasn't a lot of attacking in the offensive zone. They'll figure it out....

Caught 24/7 last night and was really impressed, but it's HBO Sports and they never dissapoint.

I have avoided coming in here becasue the Hawks make me want to punch someone in the face. This team needs to get their +%+! straight and as Boudreau says, "pull their head out of their +@%". I know injuries are part of the game, but got damn
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I have 24/7 on my DVR....I'll check it out when I go home today. I fell asleep after the Caps game last night
laugh.gif

Another loss...
30t6p3b.gif
They did look better.....it was a really conservative game plan and there wasn't a lot of attacking in the offensive zone. They'll figure it out....
you stay positive, ill stay realistic ... time for a new coach ...

Flash with the natural hatty last night ... smh

two teams in a bit of a tailspin square off saturday night....bruins @ caps

we're playing terrible. julien's seat has definitely gotten a little warm imo...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

we're playing terrible. julien's seat has definitely gotten a little warm imo...
the Bruins will dismantle the Caps ... I'm telling you, this is the worst hockey i've seen since Ovechkin was drafted ... they are simply horrible ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the Bruins will dismantle the Caps ... I'm telling you, this is the worst hockey i've seen since Ovechkin was drafted ... they are simply horrible ...
we're both playing pretty poorly. not sure what the caps deal is, but the bruins a) start WAY too slow, b) cannot play good hockey for a solid 60 minutes even once they get going, and c) cannot move the puck out of their own end. i think c is their greatest issue right now...the constant pressure in our own end leads to penalties and/or goals, and prevents us from getting any form of transition. by the time we get out of our zone, the other team has time to set up their defensive scheme. it's pathetic.

^^^^^

Felger is right. We need somebody to step up when needed and we need a puck-moving defensemen. Seriously, nobody helps their teammates out. Marchard got ROCKED by Subban (he's nice) and luckily Campbell was there to help him out but if it was Chara he'd probably just yell at Subban or something.

Julien definetely needs to go. Have you seen his interviews with Fluto? God! He's so monotonous and boring.

^ yeah i seriously doubt his ability to get this team fired up for big games. theres zero intensity in their game play

Full 24/7 schedule:

[table][tr][td]Episode[/td][td]Next Showing[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]24/7 Penguins/Capitals: Road To The NHL Winter Classic Show: Ep. 101 -[/td][td]Dec. 19 - 9:15AM ET / MT
Dec. 20 - 4:20AM ET / MT
Dec. 22 - 8:00AM ET / MT
Dec. 22 - 9:00PM ET / MT
Dec. 26 - 10:00AM ET / MT
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]24/7 Penguins/Capitals: Road To The NHL Winter Classic Show: Ep. 102[/td][td]Dec. 22 - 10:00PM ET / MT
Dec. 26 - 4:55AM ET / MT
Dec. 26 - 11:15AM ET / MT
Dec. 29 - 6:00AM ET / MT
Dec. 29 - 2:15PM ET / MT
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]24/7 Penguins/Capitals: Road To The NHL Winter Classic Show: Ep. 103[/td][td]Dec. 29 - 10:00PM ET / MT
Dec. 30 - 3:00AM ET / MT
Jan. 1 - 12:00PM ET / MT
Jan. 2 - 4:45AM ET / MT
Jan. 5 - 10:55AM ET / MT
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]24/7 Penguins/Capitals: Road To The NHL Winter Classic Show: Ep. 104[/td][td]Jan. 5 - 10:00PM ET / MT[/td][/tr][/table]

Can't believe the Wings gave that game away. Osgood doesn't get # 400 and the crappy play for us continues.

*whew*

Gotta beat NJ, and carry that momentum over to the game vs. the Pens later this week. Good win tho.

Back
Top Bottom